Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906594 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:01pm On May 17, 2019
locodemy:
Just buy and watch it.Too much talk or over praise is hindering some stocks to fly.
You bad-mouth mtn,it flies........you over praise Transcorp,it drops.....
Lol. Loco, market will do what market will do at the right time. I don't believe in such c.r.a.p theory. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:05pm On May 17, 2019
Zenith is trading close to 52 weeks low, if no be say Zenith interim dividend yield is less than that of UBA interim dividend yield. I for don start to they buy back my zenith shares that i sold after eating the dividend.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2019
Jejebabaa:
Zenith is trading close to 52 weeks low, if no be say Zenith interim dividend yield is less than that of UBA interim dividend yield. I for don start to they buy back my zenith shares that i sold after eating the dividend.

u can start to dey average down oo as my ogas dey talk am

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 12:17pm On May 17, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

We are NOT talking of need here, we are talking of availability at THE RIGHT price.
Why queue up for virgins when you have weak erection, in the neighborhood of DEEPIES?

Kai.,.�
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:17pm On May 17, 2019
currentprice:
if you hold cash don't buy in a rush. mkt can not reverse immediately like that. it will still fall technically.. for the reversal, watch for a 3 days bonanza then bull may follow. when will the 3 day sell off going to happen? only Mr mkt knows

cash is king

grin grin grin

I still day wait at my corner

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2019
[/b]
locodemy:

Just buy and watch it.Too much talk or over praise is hindering some stocks to fly.

You bad-mouth mtn,it flies........[b]you over praise Transcorp,it drops.....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:21pm On May 17, 2019
based on 2019 Q1. Mtn is overvalue at the currentprice, though sentiment/mtn shareholders will continue pushing it up for future IPO.

be wise

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:24pm On May 17, 2019
currentprice:

I still day wait at my corner

grin grin grin
Me i don dey start to buy small small, 3.6% purchased so far of new fund.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:27pm On May 17, 2019
Loco you made me laugh seriously. grin grin grin
If to say na so e easy then people for don too rich for some of these stocks oo. Whether make I dey badmouth wapco and royalex and see if e go fly. Lol. grin
Anybody interested in "bad-mouthing group" make una gather here, so we can make impact in NSE. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:30pm On May 17, 2019
currentprice:
based on 2019 Q1. Mtn is overvalue at the currentprice, though sentiment/mtn shareholders will continue pushing it up for future IPO.

be wise

grin grin grin

Accuser of the brethren. ..... grin grin grin
Fairprice is THE CROWD'S PRICE... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:42pm On May 17, 2019
Benchmarking is key in the stock market.
Always ask yourself why you are buying stock A instead of stock B.
If you dont have a benchmark, dont buy, something is wrong with your emotional state at that moment and you need to take a very deep breath before proceeding. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:00pm On May 17, 2019
locodemy:

Have you seen it in their financial reports before?

Let them not quote you o.......

As you can see sir, that was a question with a smile, anyone that takes that seriously... na their business. Lol!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 17, 2019
Why is ASI still at 28 ? Thought the listing of mtn was supposed to bring it up to 35
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2019
Now that locodemy is back after appeasing the gods, Transcorp is on its way up grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:16pm On May 17, 2019
Transcorp: The 2Ms that lined up at 1.18 before has moved to 1.19 now. We are observing. tongue
Loco didnt want anyone to mention his stock again. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:17pm On May 17, 2019
Mcy56:
Transcopr: The 2Ms that lined up at 1.18 before has moved to 1.19 now. We are observing. tongue

Transcorp Kee.

When the likes of GTB and Zenith are setting new 52 weeks low.

Shine your eye sis and have patience.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:20pm On May 17, 2019
mendes911:
Transcorp Kee. When the likes of GTB and Zenith are setting new 52 weeks low.
Shine your eye sis and have patience.
Bros, just giving situation report. Though each stock has its own time. I just dey find Loco trouble. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2019
Someone just stumped up N2.7bn for 25m MTNN.
Raw!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:55pm On May 17, 2019
OakPearl:
Someone just stumped up N2.7bn for 25m MTNN.
Raw!

mayb d dozies to pick more of access
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2019
I hope someone didnt sell their transcorp to queue up for MTNN.
Transcorp defying the MTN brouhaha!
Almost on full bid now @ N1.25!!!
Guts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:19pm On May 17, 2019
Did anyone see what Mtn total bid was reduced to? Or na me no see am well? shocked
Seems some people dpn give up already as dey no see buy. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2019
Mcy56:
Did anyone see what Mtn total bid was reduced to? Or na me no see am well? shocked

NSE is a scam. They removed all the bids, crossed and brought the bids back.

Cos total bids went down to +5M after the crossings and suddenly came back up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:24pm On May 17, 2019
735i:
NSE is a scam. They removed all the bids, crossed and brought the bids back.
Cos total bids went down to +5M after the crossings and suddenly came back up.
Chai! These guys and manipulations ehhnnn. Maybe some of the bids are fake self. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 17, 2019
OakPearl:
I hope someone didnt sell their transcorp to queue up for MTNN.
Transcorp defying the MTN brouhaha!
Almost on full bid now @ N1.25!!!
Guts.

Something definitely going on we don’t know yet.. the news go soon show up..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2019
Who are the Registrars of MTN Nigeria Plc? United Securities Limited.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:34pm On May 17, 2019
rebekah2011:
Who are the Registrars of MTN Nigeria Plc?
GTL registrar I think. Not sure o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2019
http://www.gtlregistrars.com/client-information/our-clients/
They are NOT
Mcy56:

GTL registrar I think. Not sure o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:39pm On May 17, 2019
Omo mehn, its unbelievable i was able to get good units of FCMB at 1.56, it means it will still go back to its 52 weeks low of 1.32
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 2:46pm On May 17, 2019
stcool:

https://businessday.ng/exclusives/article/mtn-stock-set-to-rally-on-perceived-scarcity/

A CEO of one of Nigeria’s leading stock-broking firm told BusinessDay that “almost all shareholders of MTN are not willing to sell”, adding that “even those that will sell are going to offer the units that cannot meet the high demand”.

“The demand will automatically lead to a rally for the stocks. I can tell you now that I have over 1 billion units of demand for MTN stocks but I am yet to see a shareholder that is willing to sell,” the CEO said.

One stockbroker with order for over 1 billion units grin grin grin

I am still waiting to see this 1 billion units bid... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2019
STOjo:

I am still waiting to see this 1 billion units bid... smiley

Lol... whilst the guy may have been lieing, it's actually not impossible that he has over 1bn bids.

Those mega crossings that happened, they were not on bid on the platform. Those ones are ready to pay premium.

Plus there are hidden bids on the platform too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:56pm On May 17, 2019
Just got some zenith@19.55.....I no get liver for MTN, has anyone in the house gotten it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:00pm On May 17, 2019
Jejebabaa:
Omo mehn, its unbelievable i was able to get good units of FCMB at 1.56, it means it will still go back to its 52 weeks low of 1.32

Baba, you get mind ooo....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jats2k2002, kaykehin, 222Martins(m), Jonwest, Mills55, WestPB and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.