Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (66694 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by malvisguy212: 8:28pm On May 22, 2019
Jozzy4:

In your eyes now, you are good shey ? grin grin

Please an angel also answers I AM .

Does that also mean that Angel is God ?

Cc: malvisguy212
that's another problem you JW have to solve. I know, the Bible speak of a particular Angel that the Bible address as the ANGEL OF THE LORD.

The angel of the LORD called to
Abraham a second time from
heaven ( Genesis 22:15 ).

In this instance the angel of the LORD, who called out to Abraham, seems to be the LORD Himself. so this is even more problems to you guys.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 8:38pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
Please do you go about asking about the type of trees,when people can SEE it's fruit? shocked

Have you ever heard of grafting, whereby you can make mango grow on a cashew tree?

You have imitated the fruit of the spirit, that's why you find it difficult to say you have the spirit itself.

Everyone, watch how he will dodge the below questions. grin

Do you have the Holy Spirit? Answer YES or NO.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 8:39pm On May 22, 2019
malvisguy212:
that's another problem you JW have to solve. I know, the Bible speak of a particular Angel that the Bible address as the ANGEL OF THE LORD.

In this instance the angel of the LORD, who called out to Abraham, seems to be the LORD Himself. so this is even more problems to you guys.

They don't know that THE ANGEL of the Lord is different from AN ANGEL of the Lord.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 22, 2019
malvisguy212:

MYSTERY! Revelations 17:5
So God is an Angel! Hmmm, this is becoming interesting!
Gradually they will come to know that Jesus (whom they misplaced for Jehovah) is that angel and that Jehovah is the Most High NOT an angel like Jesus! wink
How come they keep refuting the interpretation from God's organization is what baffles me.
If it was an angel's voice that was heard from heaven and it was actually Jehovah's words that the so called angel was echoing, what stops them from agreeing that the angel in question is the same WORD of God who is NOT the Almighty God but a god? John 1:1 NWT wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 8:44pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
That is why the FRUIT of the SPIRIT was emphasised @ Galatians 5:22-23
So that those NOT bearing such FRUIT should think twise before concluding that they're for Jesus simply out of presumption nurtured by the feeling of SIGNS! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
The fruit of the Holy Spirit is different from false humility and false righteousness. It is the outward living that the indwelling Holy Spirit produce produce in a person who has been sealed by the Holy Spirit.

Don't forget that the Pharisees were experts in this kind of self Righteousness!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

They don't know that THE ANGEL of the Lord is different from AN ANGEL of the Lord.
Hmmm,
That is WISDOM!
ANGEL is different from ANGEL, but God is not different from God? cheesy John 1:1 compared to John 1:18 and 1Corinthians 15:27-28
Abeg give this guy a MEDAL! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 22, 2019
shadeyinka5:

The fruit of the Holy Spirit is different from false humility and false righteousness. It is the outward living that the indwelling Holy Spirit produce produce in a person who has been sealed by the Holy Spirit.

Don't forget that the Pharisees were experts in this kind of self Righteousness!
Of course!
And they were so calm and full of RESTRAINT when dealing with Jesus and when dealing with the Apostles [Act 5:33] because Satan was able to produce that part of the fruitage of God's holy spirit! Galatians 5:23wink
Perhaps we need to treat that phrase SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS!
Because someone claims to be a Christian but his own righteousness is not to be observed in line with any form of norms or standards, yet he wants to REPROVE someone whose form of righteousness has a source that could be scrutinized with several critical questions, but his own is of NO bases even his church has NO hold on him!
Please who is to be defined as SELF RIGHTEOUS between these two?
The one whose righteousness could be TRACED or the one whose righteousness is BASELESS?
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and whatever i believe as righteousness is what over 8,000,000 of my brothers globally believes with the same line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10 wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by malvisguy212: 8:53pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
MYSTERY! Revelations 17:5
So God is an Angel! Hmmm, this is becoming interesting!
Gradually they will come to know that Jesus (whom they misplaced for Jehovah) is that angel and that Jehovah is the Most High NOT an angel like Jesus! wink
How come they keep refuting the interpretation from God's organization is what baffles me.
If it was an angel's voice that was heard from heaven and it was actually Jehovah's words that the so called angel was echoing, what stops them from agreeing that the angel in question is the same WORD of God who is NOT the Almighty God but a god? John 1:1 NWT wink
the context must help to determined the Angel of the Lord and Jesus Christ.

This is in keeping with nature of the mission of Jesus Christ , He is the one whom the Father has sent.

I am One who bears witness of
Myself, and the Father who sent
Me bears witness of Me
John 8:18
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by malvisguy212: 8:55pm On May 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

it baffled me.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 9:03pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
Of course!
And they were so calm and full of RESTRAINT when dealing with Jesus and when dealing with the Apostles [Act 5:33] because Satan was able to produce that part of the fruitage of God's holy spirit! Galatians 5:23wink
But since you are certainly not one of the 144,000 these Scripture does not apply to you

Rom 8:9,11:
"But you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. … But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells in you."

Eph 4:5:
"One Lord, one faith, one baptism,"

1Cor 12:13:
"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body , whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

If the Scriptures doesn't apply to you, we know who you are
2Cor 11:14-15:
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 9:07pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm,
That is WISDOM!
ANGEL is different from ANGEL, but God is not different from God? cheesy John 1:1 compared to John 1:18 and 1Corinthians 15:27-28
Abeg give this guy a MEDAL! cheesy

Next time, do to quote the scriptures here because no one will go open Bible to check what you referenced.

Go and find out the meaning of Angel, then you will know the difference between THE ANGEL and AN ANGEL.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 9:15pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
Of course!
Perhaps we need to treat that phrase SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS!
Because someone claims to be a Christian but his own righteousness is not to be observed in line with any form of norms or standards, yet he wants to REPROVE someone whose form of righteousness has a source that could be scrutinized with several critical questions, but his own is of NO bases even his church has NO hold on him!
Please who is to be defined as SELF RIGHTEOUS between these two?
The one whose righteousness could be TRACED or the one whose righteousness is BASELESS?
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and whatever i believe as righteousness is what over 8,000,000 of my brothers globally believes with the same line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10 wink

Ask this guy to show where anyone of my brothers and I exhibited something contrary to the fruit of the spirit, he won't be able to show you. Yet he goes about pointing fingers of accusations.

He's running away from the below question.

grin

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 22, 2019
shadeyinka5:

But since you are certainly not one of the 144,000 these Scripture does not apply to you

"But you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. … But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells in you."

"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body , whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

What a beautiful conclusion! cheesy
So let me continue to be transformed into whatever my remaining 8,000,000+ brothers and sisters are also being transformed into, so that our END could be just as it was WRITTEN. Either 2Corinthians 11:14-15 or Revelations 7:13-14 compared to Daniel 12:10
Jesus actually said the born agains WILL BE GIVEN clean white robes but here it is written that these one are WASHING their own DIRTY robes!
Don't let presumption blindfold you, those NOT invited to heaven but keeps presuming and agitating that it belongs to them will also be DESTROYED! Matthew 22:11-13
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 9:17pm On May 22, 2019
shadeyinka5:

Maximus69 just got murdered by Shadeyinka. grin

The word of God is so powerful. They don't believe in it that's why they are unable to quote it.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 9:23pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
What a beautiful conclusion! cheesy
So let me continue to be transformed into whatever my remaining 8,000,000+ brothers and sisters are also being transformed into, so that our END could be just as it was WRITTEN. Either 2Corinthians 11:14-15 or Revelations 7:13-14 compared to Daniel 12:10
Jesus actually said the born agains WILL BE GIVEN clean white robes but here it is written that these one are WASHING their own DIRTY robes!
Don't let presumption blindfold you, those NOT invited to heaven but keeps presuming and agitating that it belongs to them will also be DESTROYED! Matthew 22:11-13

144000÷8000000= 1.8% if ALL of you are born again

But this is what the Scriptures say (even though I know you wouldn't read it)

Rev 7:9-17:
"After this I beheld, and, see, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes , and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sits on the throne, and to the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be to our God for ever and ever. Amen. And one of the elders answered, saying to me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and from where came they? And I said to him, Sir, you know. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sits on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the middle of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them to living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

As you can see, you aren't part of this either!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Ask this guy to show where anyone of my brothers and I exhibited something contrary to the fruit of the spirit, he won't be able to show you. Yet he goes about pointing fingers of accusations.

He's running away from the below question.

grin
I have told you REPEATEDLY that Jesus won't answer you if you ask him what 'authority he has to preach and teach God's word'! Matthew 21:23-27
So we're not permitted to start telling you 'we're from God' if the good works you're SEEING us doing globally is not enough to convince you, then we're OK with whatever conclusion your reached in your heart!
It is not everyone that welcomes our works so if some decided to give us bad names, LET THEM SAY!
Their potion is to take us as a cause for stumbling! Matthew 11:2-6 cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 22, 2019
shadeyinka5:

144000÷8000000= 1.8% if ALL of you are born again

But this is what the Scriptures say (even though I know you wouldn't read it)

Rev 7:9-17:
"After this I beheld, and, see, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes , and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sits on the throne, and to the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be to our God for ever and ever. Amen. And one of the elders answered, saying to me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and from where came they? And I said to him, Sir, you know. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sits on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the middle of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them to living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

As you can see, you aren't part of this either!
BRAVO! What a beautiful conclusion! grin
So let me be wherever is fitting in God's arrangement after all you're NOT God nor Jesus! You're just a reader of the word applying what he read on others! cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 9:32pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
I have told you REPEATEDLY that Jesus won't answer you if you ask him what 'authority he has to preach and teach God's word'! Matthew 21:23-27
So we're not permitted to start telling you 'we're from God' if the good works you're SEEING us doing globally is not enough to convince you, then we're OK with whatever conclusion your reached in your heart!
It is not everyone that welcomes our works so if some decided to give us bad names, LET THEM SAY!
Their potion is to take us as a cause for stumbling! Matthew 11:2-6 cheesy

Is Satan's ministers not also going about preaching? You don't even know that you are one of his ministers.

If not, answer the below question.

Don't run away this time. Just type YES or NO. grin

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Maximus69 just got murdered by Shadeyinka. grin
The word of God is so powerful. They don't believe in it that's why they are unable to quote it.
I just pray he will not come and murder me for real simply because of sacred service to God! Genesis 4:4-8 compared to John 16:2 cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Is Satan's ministers not also going about preaching? You don't even know that you are one of his ministers.
If not, answer the below question.
Don't run away this time. Just type YES or NO. grin
And what happens if i ignore? wink
Or are you and your brothers tired of your judgments? wink
Abeg what remains in the VERDICT? cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 9:41pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
I just pray he will not come and murder me for real simply because of sacred service to God! Genesis 4:4-8 compared to John 16:2 cheesy

This one is puffed up because he and his brothers carry bags filled with heretic books and go knock doors preaching a work based salvation type gospel which is false.

Your works cannot saved you. Guess what? A person that depends on Jesus for salvation is saved even though he does no work.

Romans 4:5 (KJV)
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Jesus will tell you and your wonderful works that he never knew you.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 9:42pm On May 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

The systematic brainwashing don't allow them to do any form of independent reasoning of the Scriptures unlike most of us Christians. There is nothing like personal conviction different from what the JW organisation believes.

If Jesus was truly an angel then the following Scriptures hold against him

Heb 1:5:
"For to which of the angels said he at any time, You are my Son, this day have I begotten you? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"

Heb 1:13:
"But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstoo?"

I pray God have mercy on those sincerely hoping for the TRUTH!

Lying Pharisee displaying his buffoonery.
Which apostle preached a doctrine or gospel contrary to what other apostles taught?
Your so called. "Systematic brainwashing" was the norm of Jesus apostles rather than "independent reasoning" of Pharisees. Acts 15:1-30

** Heb 1:5" which of the angels did God say :'You are my son?'
Angels are always sons of God .
Job1:6 "sons of God came to present themselves to Jehovah'.
Job38:7.

** In heaven ,Jesus was exalted above angels, thats the content of Heb1:3-6,13" he inherited a name superior to theirs"
(Your so called "God" inherited what he has.. una dey mumu seriously).
v9" Your God exalted you (Jesus ) above your companions "(angels)
Heb 1:3-6,13 says Jesus was exalted above angels.

Angels are his peers or companions. Jesus is. an Angel. In fact the archangel
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 9:43pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
And what happens if i ignore? wink
Or are you and your brothers tired of your judgments? wink
Abeg what remains in the VERDICT? cheesy

Why are you so afraid of answering the question that only requires one word answers?

Just type YES or NO.

1 Share

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one is puffed up because he and his brothers carry bags filled with heretic books and go knock doors preaching a work based salvation type gospel which is false.
Your works cannot saved you. Guess what? A person that depends on Jesus for salvation is saved even though he does no work.
Romans 4:5 (KJV)
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Jesus will tell you and your wonderful works that he never knew you.
Oh! Did you just say 'Jesus will' so that means you and your friends aren't even the judges but the judgment is to be left in Jesus' hands, right?
Haaaa what a relief! grin
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Why are you so afraid of answering the question that only requires one word answers?

Just type YES or NO.

OK Sir i'll do that right away!
[YES or NO] cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by malvisguy212: 9:48pm On May 22, 2019
Exodus 14:18-24 ,
“‘The Egyptians will know that I am the LORD
when I gain glory through Pharaoh, his
chariots and his horsemen.’ Then THE ANGEL OF GOD who had been traveling in front of Israel’s
army, WITHDRAW and went behind them. THE PILLAR OF CLOUD also moved from in front and
stood behind them, coming between the
armies of Egypt and Israel. Throughout the
night the cloud brought darkness to the one
side and light to the other side; so neither
went near the other all night long. Then
Moses stretched out his hand over the sea,
and all that night the LORD drove the sea
back with a strong east wind and turned it into
dry land. The waters were divided, and the
Israelites went through the sea on dry ground,
with a wall of water on their right and on their
left. The Egyptians pursued them, and all
Pharaoh’s horses and chariots and horsemen
followed them into the sea. During the last
watch of the night the LORD LOOKED DOWN FROM THE PILLAR OF FIRE AND CLOUD at the
Egyptian army and threw it into
confusion.”

He appeared to Moses in the burning Bush as a flame of fire, in many place as Angel of the Lord and here, in this verses He appeared as a the pillar of fire and cloud.

in our finite mind it hard for us to imagine God
being able to do these things (be everywhere
at once, know all things, manifest himself in
fire and cloud etc.) but He is God we know that He can do it because we know His attribute in His word. God is not bound by finite limitations; he is not bound by time or space. He is three-in-one, he can manifest himself however he chooses; these are things finite
humans cannot do and these are things that
finite minds find difficult to understand. so I will not pretend I know but what I know is what God has reveal about Himself. thank you
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 9:51pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
Oh! Did you just say 'Jesus will' so that means you and your friends aren't even the judges but the judgment is to be left in Jesus' hands, right?
Haaaa what a relief! smiley

Before Jesus will judge and condemn your kind, we his brothers on Earth have the right to judge you now as seen below.

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV)
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 9:53pm On May 22, 2019
Maximus69:
OK Sir i'll do that right away! [YES or NO] cheesy
I'm glad everyone can see how you've dodged the question so far.
you have been exposed.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 9:54pm On May 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Just type YES or NO.

JWs have the holy spirit. Hence they bear the fruits of the holy spirit Galatians 5:22-25.

Mango fruits can only come from mango tree.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Before Jesus will judge and condemn your kind, we his brothers on Earth have the right to judge you now as seen below.

1 Corinthians 6:3 (KJV)
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
OK oo
So go ahead and keep judging! Matthew 7:1-5 cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I'm glad everyone can see how you've dodged the question so far.
you have been exposed.
By my WORKS right? cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 22, 2019
Janosky:

JWs have the holy spirit. Hence they bear the fruits of the holy spirit Galatians 5:22-25.

Mango fruits can only come from mango tree.

Chai Janosky don spoil show for me oooooooo!
Person weh i just dey turn him belle, Janosky come free am.
Abeg i wan go sleep! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (77) (Reply)

Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.