Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (67119 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
TATIME:

So can you now expatiate on what Paul meant there, let's sweep Maximus's explanation under the carpet for the main time to get a clearer understanding from your own personal viewpoint!
Hmmm,
Well if he has anything to say other than telling you someone is bragging or boasting for presenting the practical application and benefit of scriptural texts that he can only quote! cheesy
His problem is discarding the logic of a unique group that's practicing what the Bible really teach!
Himself and his folks will tell you Jesus is this, Jesus is that, front, back, left, right and center, but to explain how Jesus is benefiting his followers, they can't explain. Whereas Jesus specifically made it clear that other people will recognise his own followers by the LOVE that permeates their midst! John 13:34-35 cheesy
So if their is nothing like a unique GROUP, then how will observers notice the LOVE in Christianity TORI OLORUN? cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
TATIME:

So can you now expatiate on what Paul meant there, let's sweep Maximus's explanation under the carpet for the main time to get a clearer understanding from your own personal viewpoint!
There is no need for that!
I have responded to his loveless explanation!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Haaaaaaaaaaa! grin

If activities don't prove LOVE then what exactly did James meant when he said 'Faith without works is DEAD'?
Oponu Olodo! cheesy

Well let me educate you once again,
Everyone in Nigeria knew the politician that won an election with the highest voters from Lagos to Sokoto!
He spent a lot for poor people campaigning, he died in jail all because of democracy. Please for what did he died?
LOVE for more power!

So what kind of LOVE was Paul talking about here?

The Greeks have four different words translated as LOVE
(1) LOVE that's based on sexual attraction!
(2) LOVE that's based on family relations!
(3) LOVE that's based on returned favour!
(4) LOVE that's based on natural likeness for all living creatures!

He is talking about the fourth kind of LOVE that binds people together as ONE in worship {Matthew 12:47-49} irrespective of their class, race or social background! Mark 12:28-31 compared to John.13:34-35, 17:21-23, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2

Without this type of LOVE, any other kind of LOVE is HYPOCRITICAL so they promote PREJUDICE Sir! wink
I have marked the kind of love you exhibit in RED!
Mat 5:22:
"But I say to you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

There is no need for my response. Just a highlight!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Maximus69:
Good afternoon Sir, how's your wickend?
It's rainy and breezy here now! smiley

I actually waited these long so as to give him the deadliest blow of his life! wink
Because if i had analysed the significance of what PRACTICAL APPLICATION and BENEFIT meant earlier than this, he won't have stayed this long. But now that he has exhausted all the gibberish the useless Pastor downloaded in his empty skull, let him now tell the world how PRACTICAL his lengthy theory of a Jesus without any unique group WORKS and the BENEFITS to all those worshiping such Jesus! wink

Gongoshu, Edidaare booti gbonto bee naa lo go to!cheesy
You're back to your normal self, no more pretence of exhibiting "the fruit of the Holy Spirit"

Here is your Fruit of the spirit plus Love in action!

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

You're back to your normal self, no more pretence of exhibiting "the fruit of the Holy Spirit"

Whatever you say Sir, did Paul love the Galatians ?Galatians 3:1 wink
It's now time to tell you exactly what you are! wink
Because you're a disgrace to the Bible, if you can't explain the PRACTICAL APPLICATION and BENEFITS for those you're pestering to come and put faith in the book, yet you've been quoting the book since, telling me my organization is wrong when we're the only global group WITNESSING for Jesus by ACTION! Matthew 7:24-27 wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Whatever you say Sir, did Paul love the Galatians ?Galatians 3:1 wink
It's now time to tell you exactly what you are! wink
Because you're a disgrace to the Bible, if you can't explain the PRACTICAL APPLICATION and BENEFITS for those you're pestering to come and put faith in the book, yet you've been quoting the book since, telling me my organization is wrong when we're the only global group WITNESSING for Jesus by ACTION! Matthew 7:24-27 wink
?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

I have marked the kind of love you exhibit in RED!
Mat 5:22:
"But I say to you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

There is no need for my response. Just a highlight!
Olodo! cheesy
So Apostle Paul will go to hellfire shey? Galatians 3:1 cheesy
I said 'humble yourself so that we teach you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of whatever you're reading in the Bible'
I remember Tatime ones said in a thread 'the Bible is our book, it was composed and written by Jehovah's Witnesses so whoever refuses to come close to us can NEVER grasp anything in the Bible'

Just see how you've been running around trying to hide your shame behind texts exposing your foolishness!

Now i'm more convinced than ever that what Tatime said back then is the TRUTH! wink

Jehovah's Witnesses, thanks for saving me o! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Olodo! cheesy
I said 'humble yourself so that we teach you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of whatever you're reading in the Bible'
I remember Tatime ones said in a thread 'the Bible is our book, it was composed and written by Jehovah's Witnesses so whoever refuses to come close to us can NEVER grasp anything in the Bible'

Just see how you've been running around trying to hide your shame behind texts exposing your foolishness!

Now i'm more convinced than ever that what Tatime said back then is the TRUTH! wink

OK! Maximus, enough of this humiliation.
The guy is regretting all what he said against the JWs now, since he can't explain how people can practice what he is preaching.
Please let him be, i don't think he could go any further than this. Please! Please!! Please!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Olodo! cheesy

?
By their real fruit they are known

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
TATIME:

The guy is regretting all what he said against the JWs now, since he can't explain how people can practice what he is preaching.
Please let him be, i don't think he could go any further than this. Please! Please!! Please!!! undecided undecided undecided
No now! sad
Tell him to tender his apology to the worldwide brothers and sister of JW organization who have been working round the clock to educate people on the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what is written in the Bible!
He has grossly sinned against God's holy spirit by saying he can see when he is actually blind spiritually speaking! John 9:40-41
If he can't solve a riddle and he could find someone solve it for him, yet he is still arguing blindly of what benefit is it for him?
Foolish Pharisee fighting for the position of minister in the church where there is NO practical application of what Jesus taught! Matthew 7:21-23 compared to John 11:48
OLODO! cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

?
By their real fruit they are known

Yes we're bearing the FRUIT globally Sir, all your stupid friends are gone now, even the useless female that was insulting, cursing and abusing devoted men of God!

You never saw that her insults and abusive speeches are anything then now, do you? Instead you were coddling her with all what i quoted for you to know that it was wrong, and you were castigating me for quoting out what an Apostle of Christ actually admonished Christians cheesy
Oponu Olodo! He is removing the gnats but he could swallow a whole camel! Matthew 23:24 cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Yes we're bearing the FRUIT globally Sir, all your stupid friends are gone now, even the useless female that was insulting, cursing and abusing devoted men of God!

You never saw that her insults and abusive speeches are anything then now, do you? Instead you were coddling her with all what i quoted for you to know that it was wrong, and you were castigating me for quoting out what an Apostle of Christ actually admonished Christians cheesy
Oponu Olodo! He is removing the gnats but he could swallow a whole camel! Matthew 23:24 cheesy
Only the unregenerated sinner justifies INIQUITY!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

Only the unregenerated sinner justifies INIQUITY!

Next time you see one of Jehovah's Witnesses, BOW for the servants of the most high God!
Don't start dragging words that you don't know how it should be applied. Because you're doing yourself great harm by arguing blindly when you don't even know your spiritual condition! Goodbye!smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Next time you see one of Jehovah's Witnesses, BOW for the servants of the most high God!
Don't start dragging words that you don't know how it should be applied. Because you're doing yourself great harm by arguing blindly when you don't even know your spiritual condition! Goodbye!smiley
Laughing out loud!

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin
shadeyinka:

Laughing out loud!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

the word Jesus Christ made everything that was made, nothing was made without Jesus
= Jesus wasn't made
= Jesus is Eternal Creator

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:55am On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:

cheesy
cheesy
wink

pharisee false jw max, poor unfortunate you, jw's cannot save, you are not saved at all

christians are saved by God through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ

Eph 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Act 16:31  And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

concerning Jesus
Act_4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

^^^ no other name given for salvation, that includes "jehovah's witnesses", oh so duh

but your god through the false jw org. has saved you, for the second death:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Hairyrapunzel: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:

You are just showing the true nature of the members of your cult.
You even have to lie on bible's head that Paul called people omoso just to prove your stupidity.
Last last you and your cult members plus your gb are delusional.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You are just showing the true nature of the members of your cult.
You even have to lie on bible's head that Paul called people omoso just to prove your stupidity.
Last last you and your cult members plus your gb are delusional.
Lol
Hairyrapunzel! Good morning Sir!
Where have you been all this while?
The guy wanted to inquire from you about your experience with our organization!
Please try chat with him, perhaps he can learn one or two things from your experience!
Happy chatting! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:
You're welcome to our thread Mr solite3,
These are the rules guiding each participant.
So if you're interested in participating, please

¤Present your religious beliefs.
¤The practical applications thereof. And
¤The benefits for those adhering to your beliefs.

Once again you're welcome, i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Can you also tell us the name of your religious group?

God bless you Sir!

Manipulation...

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:

FAITH is the predominant heritage of God's people and it is characterised by virtuous attributes, so there should be a clear distinction between podium of atheists and of those having FAITH!
It brings no glory to the one true God of whom we are claiming to be Witnesses if we're not respectful and well behaved in everything we do as Christians! 1Peter 2:12,3:15 compared to Galatians 5:22-23

God bless you Sir! smiley

And then the camouflage.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:

There you go again Sir!

Leave those ones for the moment and tell the audience what are the practical applications of what you're saying and the benefits for those doing it!

Nobody is asking you how many religions are out there practicing falsehood, all we're asking is tell us what is on ground for those doing the one you're preaching! Mark 10:28-30 cheesy

And While you are caught, Denial mode on.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:
@solite3

Please Sir, do you just quote the scriptures and leave without further explanations on what you want people to do? cheesy

Because if it is about quoting the scriptures offhand i can tell you that none of your pastors can stand one of JWs to do that! wink

So what is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of all your posts and how does it BENEFIT people?

Remember that even an insane when given a microphone could talk for hours divulging whatever is in his brains or whatever he is given to read out, but where he will face a great challenge is when asked to present the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and BENEFITS of all his theories! cheesy

More Witchcrafting.....
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:
Eeyaa!
That is not acceptable Sir!

Because you yourself said you've studied the Bible with JWs before and you were able to know most of what we believe through the course of our study. Yet you insisted on asking questions on social media again after all those studies with JWs! cheesy

Now there are not just two or three witnesses to what JWs believes globally! But you can't expect right thinking followers of Nairaland to believe that you actually spoke with all those people to know everything about their religious beliefs in the absence of no single witness! cheesy Whereas Jehovah's Witnesses that you yourself confessed you studied the Bible with them, you're still anticipating to ask us more questions, please for what purpose Sir? cheesy

Before your story could hold, try to call them here on NL, ask them questions and allow them speak for themselves. Then it will not be what you're saying but what all followers on Nairaland witnessed! cheesy

That is how you did with JWs who are ever ready to defend what their brothers and sisters in far away lands believe, try the same method with those groups so that everyone can SEE what they actually believe Sir! cheesy

So back to the question Sir,
Can you now educate the audience on the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and BENEFITS of your religious theories? wink

Their is a difference between works of Flesh and Fruit of Spirit.

Another example of Witchcrafting, it wont stop. Manipulation.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Well it is clearer than ever now that you don't know what PRACTICAL means, so you can't even grasp the word APPLICATION nor BENEFITS! cheesy

So let me educate you a bit Sir.

All the religions under the heavens have one thing or the other that they strongly believe as something they WILL GAIN IN THE AFTERLIFE. That is where all the religions you can think of becomes equal no matter what or how you define them. Even atheists also claim that life on earth is just a part of the circle of reincarnation.

But none of all this religions have any PRACTICAL APPLICATION that is of any BENEFIT to both themselves and neighbours other than their head knowledge of theories!

Jehovah's Witnesses started around 1870s and today we have made lots of improvements in what we preach and teach. For instance:
¤ JWs teachings have CHANGED millions of war mongers to peace seekers [PRACTICAL]
Therefore if all the people on earth are JWs WARS WILL SEIZE GLOBALLY [BENEFIT]. Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:2-4
¤ JWs teachings have CHANGED the mental attitude of millions from desperately seeking riches to simple lifestyles [PRACTICAL]
Therefore if all the people on earth are JWs GREED WILL BE NO MORE [BENEFIT] 1Timothy 6:9-10
¤JWs teachings have CHANGED the mindset of millions of racist seeing other nationales as brothers and sisters [PRACTICAL]
Therefore i can travel to any part of the earth now and i need not lodge in an hotel because my families are there waiting to welcome me [BENEFIT] Mark 10:28-30
¤JWs teachings have CHANGED the mindset of millions of disobedient youths to respectful and easygoing citizens [PRACTICAL] 2Timothy 3:1-5
Therefore if all the youths are JWs there will be no protesters, villains, drug addicts, robbers and so on within our society [BENEFIT] Galatians 5:22-23
Just to mention few Sir!
That is what i call PRACTICAL APPLICATION and BENEFITS of what the book Bible has done with JWs.
Before we now go to what awaits those who are able to utilise the teachings and made such changes in their lives {John 3:16} NOT when you're claiming to be teachers of some theories that's not of any benefits in the lives of those you teach! James 2:18-26 wink

Here comes the Teacher, Just like how Eve was well taught by the grand master.

Funny enough, to make valid point. he called God a liar to convince Eve, so why should we be surprised if his son is using same gift

Like Father like Son
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:

If you can't present a single organization that is globally doing God's will as a family {Act 1:8} then your lips praises of Jesus is tantamount to futility! Matthew 15:8
Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously and industriously working round the clock, changing the mindset, lifestyle and attitude of millions around the globe!
Whatever you have against us now is as a result of Satan's cobweb over your spiritual insight! 2Corinthians 4:4
So try to present a group that is doing God's will just as Jesus promised {John 17:14-23 compared to 1Corinthians 1:10, Philippians 2:2} otherwise you're the one needing to be rescued out of Satan's grip! 1John 519

Here we go again
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
nutarious:

Their is a difference between works of Flesh and Fruit of Spirit.

Another example of Witchcrafting, it wont stop. Manipulation.

Try prevent your home from the influence of atheism, and pray for your daughters to have a happy marriage!
God bless you Ma!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Barristter07:

You can have your way, I know that's too complicated for you to answer .

The more I discuss with you, the more I realize how much you have been brainwashed, when KJV was busy calling holy spirit " it " , its all right , what else can I expect from someone who doesn't know if his god the holy spirit knows the day or not. cheesy

I made a big mistake in answering you, Robots are same everywhere.

Look at all the Questions He asked you, you didn't answer one, but just like prompt commands, stick to your line.

Robotic.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:
Good afternoon Sir, how's your wickend?
It's rainy and breezy here now! smiley

I actually waited these long so as to give him the deadliest blow of his life! wink
Because if i had analysed the significance of what PRACTICAL APPLICATION and BENEFIT meant earlier than this, he won't have stayed this long. But now that he has exhausted all the gibberish the useless Pastor downloaded in his empty skull, let him now tell the world how PRACTICAL his lengthy theory of a Jesus without any unique group WORKS and the BENEFITS to all those worshiping such Jesus! wink

Gongoshu, Edidaare booti gbonto bee naa lo go to!cheesy

The Last line is talking about the works of Flesh. Just like your father
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

No wonder their Father won't allow them access to the Holy Spirit.

Robot
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Olodo! cheesy

Wow! Jehovah Witness saved you. Hmmmm!

As your father is so you are
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
TATIME:

Oh, let's be scared. This god called Jehovah Witness must not be messed with. almighty god.

Let all that worshipped it be scared as subjects, as their god is watching.

The fear of been dismembered is the fear of this god

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (77) (Reply)

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.