Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... (44295 Views)

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by oyebi: 11:38pm On May 13, 2019
Most of the previous comments on tribal issues instead of competency for the job is d reason Nigeria will never progress. That's why most of you will never stop complaining no matter who is elected into office. Nigerians are the dullest set of people when it comes to choosing the right leaders. Its very disgusting and pathetic. Keep supporting rubbish as if they give a fvck abt you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by iammo(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2019
HisSexcellency:

You guys are just too pathetic and petty, this is a thread about el rufai governor of kaduna state throwing jabs at tinubu and his politics in lagos state. But you had to find a way to rope igbos into this undecided

Roping Ibo make it sweeter
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Shokudo(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2019
Sagay212:

Yes...that's what you iPods are...bunch of never do well in case you don't understand what oloriburuku means.... el rufai has become your new atiku now. When will you start campaigning for him? Eleribu!!

El Rufai has damaged your critical thinking ability. Send further replies to him

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by lereinter(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2019
Elrufia continue

You are mouthed

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by iammo(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2019
oforjide:
are u saying the destiny of entire yorubas, both home and abroad lies in buhari hands.

No am saying the destiny of nigeria is in Gods hands but Buhari can alter the cause of the destiny

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by antadiop2: 11:58pm On May 13, 2019
This is what I posted few days ago yet both highly progressive ethnic groups are at each other’s throats over a comment from an elite who doesn’t care about the poor and needy insulting each other here to score cheap points.

“I’m an Igbo man, but it doesn’t matter to me who started this level of foolish pointless hatred on nairaland between Igbos and Yorubas, I know both hateful groups are in the minority. But I urge decent respectful debate devoid of insults and other negative energies. How you guys find this level of wickedness to each other satisfying is quite staggering. I know that energy could be better channelled to the upliftment of both ethnic groups and the black race, if not the its mutual assured destruction (MAD).
Deep seated hatred is also a cause of CANCER beware!”

To smile your face used less muscles as compared to frowning �� Increase the peace

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Afonja007: 12:00am On May 14, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Is the why you didn't vote Ojukwu or any person from South East as President?
oga am telling you the minds of northerners and your calling ojukwu a man who is dead,if igbo people give ojukwu all their votes do you think Yoruba or awusa people will vote him?you your self understand that one ,can awolowo win election in igbo land ?the answer is no, just like ojukwu won't win in SW

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by MetaPhysical: 12:03am On May 14, 2019
Where was this? Are these not Ibos sitting on the floor? This is my first time ever seeing Ibo sit on ground. They sit awkwardly, its not a familiar position for them. They even look awkward.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by YorubaBigot: 12:04am On May 14, 2019
Stephleena weldone, you shcooled that foolish abobaku wella

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by TempleHouse: 12:07am On May 14, 2019
Hypocrite,Bigot and Idiot of a Kaduna Governor who once accused Goodluck Jonathan of kneeling for Pastor Adeboye while doing same for Buhari .
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Yankee101: 12:08am On May 14, 2019
2023 never reach and una don dey fight for am

At least give it to pdp. They didn't front stab each other like this

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by iammo(m): 12:13am On May 14, 2019
YorubaBigot:
yes it makes it sweater cos your e nothing but a dense fool and inherently stupid. Eleribu dindirin

Omo Igbo dey cry ... lol

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by YorubaBigot: 12:15am On May 14, 2019
iammo:

Omo Igbo dey cry ... lol
omo ale you be ode

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by iammo(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2019
YorubaBigot:
omo ale you be ode

grin odun, gidi gaan omo Igbo fe sunkun

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by omerukokwuru(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2019
nothing gladdens me more than seeing conspirators up in arms against each other ... lol i know hell rufai must have calculated that the west can't go it alone if they pitch their tent with lord of bourdilion knowing that the rest of the south will readily join forces with the north to stifle any inordinate ambition from the lagos godfather

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by iammo(m): 12:22am On May 14, 2019
YorubaBigot:

Two confused yoruba ediots. Which do we believe now? When i posit that yolowbas are inherently stupid im never wrong cheesy

Congratulations on your new achievement grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by antadiop2: 12:27am On May 14, 2019
YorubaBigot:
what exactly is your point?

I mean how does a thread about master telling his slave to do his worse, has to do with Igbos? Wetin concern igbos now?

I am a yoruba man, but this your comment is foolish and irrelevant

My comments to increase peace and civil dialogue between Yorubas and Igbos is far from foolish and irrelevant and you know it. This thread doesn’t concern Igbos but someone roped them in and claims it makes the topic “sweeter” �.

All I’m asking for is for us a people to refuse HATRED in all its forms and embrace love.

And argue without insults but with verifiable facts and civility. I don’t think that’s a lot to ask of both enlightened ethnic people.

Have a good night
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by RTSC: 12:34am On May 14, 2019
Sagay212:

El rufai will become president of biafrau.d just like atiku is currently. If not that y'all iPods are bunch of cursed mad people, I don't know when tinubu told you animals he wanted to become president. Awon oloriburuku
Thank God you know tinubu will never become president.

If El rufai wants to become a president like nairaland Yorubas were hoping for until he fought with tinubu , nobody in Yoruba land can stop him.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by danhans(m): 12:46am On May 14, 2019
I will ber it with anything the power wi remain in th North Gov forum Chair and Presidency u folding
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by danhans(m): 12:47am On May 14, 2019
[b][/b]
danhans:
I will bet it with anything the power will remain in the North Gov forum Chair and Presidency u folding
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Excuzeme: 2:25am On May 14, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I thought you will blame Igbo as usual grin

But reading all the negative comments, it is obvious that it is the Nnyamirins that are fuelling the fued and hoping to reap political capital out of it.
They just cant viel their Anger and Hatred for Yorubas.....and it has not got them anywhere in the last fifty years.
tongue tongue tongue

BTW: I dont too much like Tinubu becauise l think he is being too selfish and shoudl keep his Presidential (or vice) in check.
Truth is, he is never going to be President of Nigeria, just like Atiku.
But the dwarf maitasine from Kaduna is not in a position to insult Tinubu, they are miles-apart!
Hell Rufai rose politically not because he is popular or intelligent, but because he kept using Buhari's name to campaign.
Even the last Governorship election was rigged and he just managed to survive.
Hell Rufai himself is a personification of God-fatherism and by himself, he cant even win "Governor's forum Chariman", talkless of a national election.
Problem with short lilliputs like El Rufai is that they make a lot of noise, so they can be noticed (Just like an evenso much- more intelligent Oshiomole! grin ).

Tinubu should just ignore the inconsequential he-Goat and let Igbos edge him on, we know where it usually lead those that Igbos edge-on.
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Excuzeme: 2:30am On May 14, 2019
Afonja007:
oga am telling you the minds of northerners and your calling ojukwu a man who is dead,if igbo people give ojukwu all their votes do you think Yoruba or awusa people will vote him?you your self understand that one ,can awolowo win election in igbo land ?the answer is no, just like ojukwu won't win in SW

If Ojukwu is dead, what about Moghalu or madam Ezekwesili in the last election?
Did you not read where Moghalu was lamenting that even his Ipob blodders denied him a Presidential ticket but went to line-up behind Atiku, a Fulani?

Igbos are just political pr0stitutes who dont know what they want and even when they manage to figure that out, dont know how to go about it and if by sheer providence, someone gave them a clue on how to go about ti, they are too arrogant to listen to good advice and end-up lossing out completely.....only to come back blaming Yorubas for their sufferinsg and sifia pains.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Excuzeme: 2:35am On May 14, 2019
YorubaBigot:
what exactly is your point?

I mean how does a thread about master telling his slave to do his worse, has to do with Igbos? Wetin concern igbos now?

I am a yoruba man, but this your comment is foolish and irrelevant

You people are densely foolish!
Look at this Nnyamirin claiming to be Yoruba?
If you must lie, at least do it with some sense and dont come and expose your "Galla-hawking brain" here.
You be Osu-Nnyamirin and your post says it loud.

Okay, you want me to believe you are Yoruba, just ignore this post if you are (I know the average Nnyamirin cant resist the urge to reply me tongue tongue grin grin )

Weyrey omo-Yiibo. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by themanderon: 3:12am On May 14, 2019
A good thing the wicked are turning against themselves to utterly destroy one another. May their swords never be tired until they eventually pull themselves down for the benefit of Nigerians.
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by LZAA: 4:01am On May 14, 2019
immhotep:

Those regions that keep producing nigger-Area presidents still remain impoverished, illiterate and insecure.
Calm down and confess that Igbo amaka.
Receive sense.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku stephleena
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:48am On May 14, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I thought you will blame Igbo as usual grin

Go buy sense, even if na 1000BC version.
What brought Igbo into these now?
Did he mention Igbo?
But ironically, you people complain about this hate and bigotry more.
When they reply you now, the pages will get to 100 full of insults and hate speeches.
I don't know the kind of joy people derive from all these rubbish of Igbo and Afonja nonsense!
The worst part of it, bigotry comments carry the highest likes!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:58am On May 14, 2019
antadiop2:
This is what I posted few days ago yet both highly progressive ethnic groups are at each other’s throats over a comment from an elite who doesn’t care about the poor and needy insulting each other here to score cheap points.

“I’m an Igbo man, but it doesn’t matter to me who started this level of foolish pointless hatred on nairaland between Igbos and Yorubas, I know both hateful groups are in the minority. But I urge decent respectful debate devoid of insults and other negative energies. How you guys find this level of wickedness to each other satisfying is quite staggering. I know that energy could be better channelled to the upliftment of both ethnic groups and the black race, if not the its mutual assured destruction (MAD).
Deep seated hatred is also a cause of CANCER beware!”

To smile your face used less muscles as compared to frowning �� Increase the peace

Go to the first page, the Igbos started it. The topic is about El Rufai and Lagos God fatherism, how does that concern the Igbos?
Does Lagos belong to them?
I don't know exactly what they gain from this rubbish.
If you see any thread with up to 5 pages, you can easily predict the comments.
The worst part is that such comments carry the highest likes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) / Soldiers Foil Kidnap Of Bishop Ukwuoma in Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.