Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... (44010 Views)

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by NkayStory(f): 12:24pm On May 14, 2019
iammo:

i laugh at you people's idiosyncratic belief about National Politics..... . quite funny lots, you scream Betrayer, marginalisation and all other Lexicon that potray you guys as weak politicaly. Your imaginary common northern goal of 2023 remains a falacy, Northern unity remains another Myth, and the beggest of self deciet you guys go through is northerner not voting for any southerner if matched with a fellow northerner.... MKO defeated a northerner Tofa with an Igbo vice, christian Obasanjo defeated muslim Buhari with igbo vice, and christian Jonathan defeated Buhari with yoruba vice. Only Southeast Nigeria votes 95% for a party and 5% for its opponent. 2019 southwest was 55% 45%, North 75% 35%. so dont use your own mindset to create a false agenda for northern nigeria with diverse culture and religion

Your delusions deserve urgent treatments and you have no one to tell you.

.,Time and time again,Northerners in 2019 have in various ways told you guys to eat poo with your yoruba 2023 Presidency yet you have refused to read their lips but instead always choose to bury your heads in sand and go on a wild tirade how you are the best things after a plate of beans...

There is no political post you presently hold that Igbos have not gotten,but for some reason yours should be specially acknowledged and therefore is a pointer to the fact the North will vote a yoruba man in 2023 over a Northerner undecided

I mean you lots cant be that thick upstairs can you?...@Stephleena sure schooled you in no small measure.
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by sangresan(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2019
stephleena:
north isn't a single tribe but her "interests" comes
up first and foremost..when they've a common
goal, they go all out to achieve it,if it means good
wetting the streets so be it..her interest is
Paramount..And they're unified in achieving what
they want.. so that story of Buhari living with his
grand mum or whatever. that doesn't make him
different or whatever or should make him choose
kafir Tinubu over El-rufai...
And pls save that fictitious stories of Buhari's
integrity,I'm not a fan of Disneyland stories..
Laugh at yourself, because u seem to be a bag of
joke.@iammo

We now have toddlers on Nairaland...

What do you know about Nigerian history....?

The North has never been one...

In the first Republic, the British handed the levers of power to the feudalistic Hausa/Fulanis..At no time did they rule over the Kanuris, the Jukuns, and the Middle Belt...You can Google about the Kanuris, the Tiv riots, J S Tarka, Aminu Kano etc...Even though we know how Igbos and Niger Deltans agreed to play second fiddle to the Northerners...

Okotie Eboh, Zik, Melford Okilo, Dappa Biriye, Edwin Clark, etc....Compare them with Northerners like Shehu Yar'adua, J S Tarka, Ibrahim Waziri, Aminu Kano etc...
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by stephleena(f): 1:08pm On May 14, 2019
sangresan:

We now have toddlers on Nairaland...

What do you know about Nigerian history....?

The North has never been one...

In the first Republic, the British handed the levers of power to the feudalistic Hausa/Fulanis..At no time did they rule over the Kanuris, the Jukuns, and the Middle Belt...You can Google about the Kanuris, the Tiv riots, J S Tarka, Aminu Kano etc...Even though we know how Igbos and Niger Deltans agreed to play second fiddle to the Northerners...

Okotie Eboh, Zik, Melford Okilo, Dappa Biriye, Edwin Clark, etc....Compare them with Northerners like Shehu Yar'adua, J S Tarka, Ibrahim Waziri, Aminu Kano etc...
And u ended up saying nothing grandpa
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by iammo(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2019
NkayStory:

Your delusions deserve urgent treatments and you have no one to tell you.

.,Time and time again,Northerners in 2019 have in various ways told you guys to eat poo with your yoruba 2023 Presidency yet you have refused to read their lips but instead always choose to bury your heads in sand and go on a wild tirade how you are the best things after a plate of beans...

There is no political post you presently hold that Igbos have not gotten,but for some reason yours should be specially acknowledged and therefore is a pointer to the fact the North will vote a yoruba man in 2023 over a Northerner undecided

I mean you lots cant be that thick upstairs can you?...@Stephleena sure schooled you in no small measure.

lol, oh really .... i dont see no yoruba man worry about 2023 like the igbos who now hawk northern betraying yoruba like gala
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by MEGAWATCH: 10:42pm On May 28, 2019
Sagay212:

What progress are you cursed animals making exactly? Tell us the progress please. You bunch of envious bastar.ds come online to shout tinubu and afonja from morning to night yet you talk about Yorubas having fears for igbos. How many Yorubas are talking about any igbo politician? How can one Yoruba man be making a whole igbo tribe cry every day and night?

Ok o, they are not progressing but they are buying up your cities and your villages. Keep decieving yourself, it's just a matter of time edi abali mpkukaa.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition / Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.