Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... (44039 Views)

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Afonja007: 10:54pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:
cry

This Chiarmanship of Nigeria Governors Forum pained Hell Rufai oo,

Tinubu no gree reply am, he still dey reply himself.

after Rufai knelt like a little bi!!cth Buhari still didnt Acknowledge the snake , Baba no be Atiku
you go understand northerners when buhari leave ,after all what Abiola did for NPN he even insulted Awolowo beacuse of shagari ,do you know what northerners later told him abiola? Northerners asked umaru dikko to tell Abiola that president of Nigeria is not for sell and even if is for sell and abiola is the highest bidder they will not sell it for him

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by livelymatilda22: 10:56pm On May 13, 2019
stephleena:

concern?. frankly speaking no one cares.. but ur obsession for a particular people is appalling.. Always looking for means to connect them to ur troubles.. I hope u don't ask for the DNA of ur kids to confirm if they ain't fathered by a man from that particular group.

A certain master far north is now saying enough is enough for a certain godfather..maybe the slaves would listen to be the voice of this master.
You got no shame bro.. Lol.. Stop fooling yourself.. That guy is really making you sound more senseless than I had thought.. Go to bed bro.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by MEGAWATCH: 10:57pm On May 13, 2019
stephleena:

concern?. frankly speaking no one cares.. but ur obsession for a particular people is appalling.. Always looking for means to connect them to ur troubles.. I hope u don't ask for the DNA of ur kids to confirm if they ain't fathered by a man from that particular group.

A certain master far north is now saying enough is enough for a certain godfather..maybe the slaves would listen to be the voice of this master.

I really love you for this. It's only God that knows the fear the Yoruba's has over the Igbo's. If you watch critically you will understand that the progress of the Igbo's matters more to the Yoruba's the the rest of Nigeria and only them and God knows why.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by goshee: 11:00pm On May 13, 2019
Casptainspecial:
Only empty vessel makes most noise
Elrufai doing the talk and Jagaban will do the work and conquer as usual
Do you mean Oshomole has been making noise on senate leadership as an empty vessel while PDP does the underground work? zombies are hypocrisy are inseparable.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by livelymatilda22: 11:00pm On May 13, 2019
Afonja007:
you go understand northerners when buhari leave ,after all what Abiola did for NPN he even insulted Awolowo beacuse of shagari ,do you know what northerners later told him abiola? Northerners asked umaru dikko to tell Abiola that president of Nigeria is not for sell and if is for sell and abiola is the highest bidder they will not sell it for him
Is the why you didn't vote Ojukwu or any person from South East as President?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Bizibi(m): 11:06pm On May 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake news. Ibo are behind this, see all of them commented there are ibos.
hehehehehehe,ohhh lawd,this guy with his awkward comments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by goshee: 11:08pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

You clearly think the north is a single tribe of brothers ... i laugh at your ignorance. Buhari's fulani dad died when he was 4 and he stayed with his kanuri mum's family all his life hence El rufai's Fulani stunt dont move him unlike atiku.

Again A military man like Buhari is known for one thing and one thing only and thats loyalty and honouring agreement no matter what. this are the virtue that obasanjo saw in him that made him elevate the young officer buhari to head federal ministry of petroleum.

talking about honour and loyalty,.. General Shehu yaradua Fought Abacha because of Abiola's mandate till he lost his life. most Igbos then were supporting Abacha.. people like shehu sani also stood his ground,

I just like the fact that our yorumuslims have started wailing earlier than thought lolssss 2023 is gonna be interesting as masters and slaves slog it out while we the spectators observe and join the winning team. tinubu and his Afonja brothers in Hausa/funali soup boiling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Sagay212: 11:09pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

thanks for the concern about 2023 yoruba agenda.

but with 8 years presidency through OBJ, 8 years Vice Presidency through Osinbajo , 4 years Senate President through Bukola Saraki, and 4 years Speakership through Dimeji bankole.. Military second in comand through Tunde Idiagbon , Obasanjo and Dipo Diya i think Yoruba dont really need advice on how to run its affiars. Only people who couldnt produce any of the above mentioned in decades should start using their own advise.

Giving them GBAS GBOS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by mightyhaze: 11:09pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

cool

My broda i try search and search how i go take yab our blodas this evening but the thing no just link up embarassed .. so i give up make i seat down for here wait for first Ibo to attack
and igbos no send u. them busy dey buy up ancestral lands ..

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Shokudo(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You got no shame bro.. Lol.. Stop fooling yourself.. That guy is really making you sound more senseless than I had thought.. Go to bed bro.

Brainless comment! Fool yourself!! You deserve it !!!

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by chiedu7: 11:11pm On May 13, 2019
The best Tinubu can deal with the North is to say he supports oduduwa republic.

Hell-Rufai will come begging.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Sagay212: 11:11pm On May 13, 2019
stephleena:

Let the iPod slaves free themselves from Asari dokubo first. That man yabbed the while igbo race with his chest and as usual y'all cried , wailed and blamed Yorubas.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by goshee: 11:14pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

i laugh at you people's idiosyncratic belief about National Politics..... . quite funny lots, you scream Betrayer, marginalisation and all other Lexicon that potray you guys as weak politicaly. Your imaginary common northern goal of 2023 remains a falacy, Northern unity remains another Myth, and the beggest of self deciet you guys go through is northerner not voting for any southerner if matched with a fellow northerner.... MKO defeated a northerner Tofa with an Igbo vice, christian Obasanjo defeated muslim Buhari with igbo vice, and christian Jonathan defeated Buhari with yoruba vice. Only Southeast Nigeria votes 95% for a party and 5% for its opponent. 2019 southwest was 55% 45%, North 75% 35%. so dont use your own mindset to create a false agenda for northern nigeria with diverse culture and religion
ZOMBIE check the contribution of southern electorates all the times southerners defeated northerners and compare it to now that we in the SS and SE would vote for devil from the north rather than voting for Jesus Christ or Muhammed from the west. Something keeps telling me that Tinubu will never be president. he can't govern Lagos state for all he cares but for the ZOO he can't smell that seat
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by kaen1317: 11:14pm On May 13, 2019
Casptainspecial:
Only empty vessel makes most noise
Elrufai doing the talk and Jagaban will do the work and conquer as usual
in case u don't know, it's called use and dump

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Sagay212: 11:15pm On May 13, 2019
RTSC:
Deomelo was even projecting a tinubu/el rufai.

Talk about delusion.

El rufai may yet be president. Events have placed our political future in their hands, but the likes of tinubu will never get there.

El rufai will become president of biafrau.d just like atiku is currently. If not that y'all iPods are bunch of cursed mad people, I don't know when tinubu told you animals he wanted to become president. Awon oloriburuku

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by HisSexcellency(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

i laugh at you people's idiosyncratic belief about National Politics..... . quite funny lots, you scream Betrayer, marginalisation and all other Lexicon that potray you guys as weak politicaly. Your imaginary common northern goal of 2023 remains a falacy, Northern unity remains another Myth, and the beggest of self deciet you guys go through is northerner not voting for any southerner if matched with a fellow northerner.... MKO defeated a northerner Tofa with an Igbo vice, christian Obasanjo defeated muslim Buhari with igbo vice, and christian Jonathan defeated Buhari with yoruba vice. Only Southeast Nigeria votes 95% for a party and 5% for its opponent. 2019 southwest was 55% 45%, North 75% 35%. so dont use your own mindset to create a false agenda for northern nigeria with diverse culture and religion
You guys are just too pathetic and petty, this is a thread about el rufai governor of kaduna state throwing jabs at tinubu and his politics in lagos state. But you had to find a way to rope igbos into this undecided
What do you gain from all this tribal brouhaha, does it make you feel good about yourself or belittle the igbos as a tribe Mind you, 0.0001% of the entire igbo population has a 0.05% of seeing your rants on nairaland.
So i ask again, what's your gain

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by iammo(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2019
mightyhaze:
and igbos no send u. them busy dey buy up ancestral lands ..

cool

If you won buy more ooo, okoro bring money, abuleshowo la wa.. Oyo state alone is the same size of 5southeast states

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Shokudo(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2019
Sagay212:

El rufai will become president of biafrau.d just like atiku is currently. If not that y'all iPods are bunch of cursed mad people, I don't know when tinubu told you animals he wanted to become president. Awon oloriburuku

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Sagay212: 11:20pm On May 13, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

I really love you for this. It's only God that knows the fear the Yoruba's has over the Igbo's. If you watch critically you will understand that the progress of the Igbo's matters more to the Yoruba's the the rest of Nigeria and only them and God knows why.

What progress are you cursed animals making exactly? Tell us the progress please. You bunch of envious bastar.ds come online to shout tinubu and afonja from morning to night yet you talk about Yorubas having fears for igbos. How many Yorubas are talking about any igbo politician? How can one Yoruba man be making a whole igbo tribe cry every day and night?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

but with 8 years presidency through OBJ, 8 years Vice Presidency through Osinbajo , 4 years Senate President through Bukola Saraki, and 4 years Speakership through Dimeji bankole.. Military second in comand through Tunde Idiagbon , Obasanjo and Dipo Diya i think Yoruba dont really need advice on how to run its affiars. Only people who couldnt produce any of the above mentioned in decades should start using their own advise.
Those regions that keep producing nigger-Area presidents still remain impoverished, illiterate and insecure.
Calm down and confess that Igbo amaka.
Receive sense.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku stephleena

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by HisSexcellency(m): 11:25pm On May 13, 2019
Sagay212:

What progress are you cursed animals making exactly? Tell us the progress please. You bunch of envious bastar.ds come online to shout tinubu and afonja from morning to night yet you talk about Yorubas having fears for igbos. How many Yorubas are talking about any igbo politician? How can one Yoruba man be making a whole igbo tribe cry every day and night?
This thread was supposed to be about el rufai throwing jabs at tinubu, how come you and your ecolites found a way to rope igbo into this

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by samuel900(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2019
Thanks to NAN'S, many Nigerians including Senators, Reps and others were not even thinking of he masses. Oloyede making life hard for the parent that are yet to receive 30,000 minimum wages.
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Sagay212: 11:26pm On May 13, 2019
Shokudo:

Keep shouting Awon oloriburuku here ���

Yes...that's what you iPods are...bunch of never do well in case you don't understand what oloriburuku means.... el rufai has become your new atiku now. When will you start campaigning for him? Eleribu!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Adaibeku(f): 11:27pm On May 13, 2019
Immhotep diety of egypt u must be here i no 4 sure
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by goshee: 11:29pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

OK let's go there, the first president of the ZOO is Nnamdi Azikiwe, Bukola saraki as far as I know I a northerner but even at that the first senate president of the ZOO is Nwafor Orizu, the first vice president of the ZOO is Alex Ifeanyi Ekwueme, the first speaker of the house of representative of the ZOO is Jaja Nwachukwu, and the first military head of state of the ZOO is Aguiyi Ironsi, we set the pace while Afonjas eat from our dusts. we are either the first or nothing. Compare the first republic when Igbo technocrats were leading the pack from the sorry state of the ZOO and you find out that the ZOO can't just make any progress without the igbos, OBJ was a bit successful in his regime because he assembled Igbo technocrats and fixed them in the most important portfolios in the then ZOO government. You might not teach history in schools but you can't change the already created history. Beat igbos in the "first or nothing" if you can

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
Immhotep diety of egypt u must be here i no 4 sure
Gbam kiss
To convey messages from the land of the spirits

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by iammo(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2019
TheSTreetman:

You finally find way to link Igbo in your ignoramus. pathetic..

Wow. All those years achieved by the westerners, I hope it made your family Eldorado or change the lifestyle of Oduduwa people to that of New Zealand. I hoped it makes you sleep well at nights that with them in helm of affairs Nigeria is better country than USA. So you people are the ones that corrupt this country with your bad leadership.. Thanks for reminding us. angry

Not eldorado, but we have working seaport, which una lack

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Acedave1(m): 11:33pm On May 13, 2019
fvcking nigerians fighting over useless videos,

let them fight themselves and

let us laugh and mock then
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Odingo1: 11:38pm On May 13, 2019
Sagay212:

Because you cursed ,envious animals brought yourself into it. You eat, sleep, dream tinubu all your miserable lives. Your useless daft forefathers blamed Awolowo for their failure...now you idi.ots are blaming tinubu for your useless lives...the name tinubu is in the mouth of every iPod animals even the ones who live the village hunting bush meat. What exactly did tinubu do to you iPods and your fathers?

All this ranting self, you are obviously pained. Afonja Kilode, who is blaming Awolowo that ended up with Aba made rat poison or Tinubu that the north have use his pant and are about to send him home in Awolowo style.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) / Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.