Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... (44293 Views)

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Vic74real: 5:07am On May 14, 2019
The beginning of the end of the chief of d agberos.He wants to be president.In which Nigeria? The North is rejecting him.more is coming...
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Successmind(m): 5:16am On May 14, 2019
Jagaban vs el rufai on this one.... grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by udemzyudex(m): 5:21am On May 14, 2019
Their eye don clear,they now believe they don't really need Tinubu after seeing the 2019 election results from south West,so Baba doesn't even have much say again.

Apart from that ,I'll Advise Tinubu to just forget about his 2023 presidential ambition. The North will make sure he doesn't smell it.
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by livelymatilda22: 5:55am On May 14, 2019
Afonja007:
oga am telling you the minds of northerners and your calling ojukwu a man who is dead,if igbo people give ojukwu all their votes do you think Yoruba or awusa people will vote him?you your self understand that one ,can awolowo win election in igbo land ?the answer is no, just like ojukwu won't win in SW
Has Ojukwu or any Igbo presidential candidate even won in South East?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:58am On May 14, 2019
stephleena:

Buhari second tenure is here..of what use is Tinubu to them again?.
Everything is now pointing to 2023,from the comments of Junaid,babachir and El-rufai's recent tirade.
Hmmmmmmm na true you talk shall

Let's wait and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by futurism: 6:05am On May 14, 2019
iammo:

cool

My broda i try search and search how i go take yab our blodas this evening but the thing no just link up embarassed .. so i give up make i seat down for here wait for first Ibo to attack
we love u like that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by israelmao(m): 6:10am On May 14, 2019
Unveiling the agenda of 2023 Part 2.I love it and I feel good!Northern spokesman has spoken.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by futurism: 6:13am On May 14, 2019
iammo:

thanks for the concern about 2023 yoruba agenda.

but with 8 years presidency through OBJ, 8 years Vice Presidency through Osinbajo , 4 years Senate President through Bukola Saraki, and 4 years Speakership through Dimeji bankole.. Military second in comand through Tunde Idiagbon , Obasanjo and Dipo Diya i think Yoruba dont really need advice on how to run its affiars. Only people who couldnt produce any of the above mentioned in decades should start using their own advise.

The problem I have with most of your SWers who talk like this is that despite everything, you are not isolated from the same ills that plague every other people in this country, including the igbos you are trying to rub your "achievements" on so what is the use of all those accolades you tried to bestowed yourself with?

Not like you have constant power supply in the South West, Better Roads, Good health care, free education, low unemployment and so on...

So what did all those "achievements" fetch you who typed the nonsense? Even your kids will not be exempted lol... They will still be shouting "up nepa"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by MrFly(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2019
Midget speaking, Tinubu should dust his 2023 ambition cos the Hausa mafias are against him
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by kmaster007: 7:02am On May 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Fork d afonnnnnja dat worship tinubu
grin
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Fork d afonnnnnja dat worship tinubu
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by afroxyz: 7:06am On May 14, 2019
iammo:

You clearly think the north is a single tribe of brothers ... i laugh at your ignorance. Buhari's fulani dad died when he was 4 and he stayed with his kanuri mum's family all his life hence El rufai's Fulani stunt dont move him unlike atiku.

Again A military man like Buhari is known for one thing and one thing only and thats loyalty and honouring agreement no matter what. this are the virtue that obasanjo saw in him that made him elevate the young officer buhari to head federal ministry of petroleum.

talking about honour and loyalty,.. General Shehu yaradua Fought Abacha because of Abiola's mandate till he lost his life. most Igbos then were supporting Abacha.. people like shehu sani also stood his ground,

who is your history teacher? are you this myopic or has tribalism beclouded your sense of reasoning?
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by afroxyz: 7:08am On May 14, 2019
futurism:

The problem I have with most of your SWers who talk like this is that despite everything, you are not isolated from the same ills that plague every other people in this country, including the igbos you are trying to rub your "achievements" on so what is the use of all those accolades you tried to bestowed yourself with?

Not like you have constant power supply in the South West, Better Roads, Good health care, free education, low unemployment and so on...

So what did all those "achievements" fetch you who typed the nonsense? Even your kids will not be exempted lol... They will still be shouting "up nepa"

dont mind the fools. Relishing on the few carrots they have been given yet they are no better off. anyway its slave mentality

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Amumaigwe: 7:41am On May 14, 2019
iammo:

You clearly think the north is a single tribe of brothers ... i laugh at your ignorance. Buhari's fulani dad died when he was 4 and he stayed with his kanuri mum's family all his life hence El rufai's Fulani stunt dont move him unlike atiku.

Again A military man like Buhari is known for one thing and one thing only and thats loyalty and honouring agreement no matter what. this are the virtue that obasanjo saw in him that made him elevate the young officer buhari to head federal ministry of petroleum.

talking about honour and loyalty,.. General Shehu yaradua Fought Abacha because of Abiola's mandate till he lost his life. most Igbos then were supporting Abacha.. people like shehu sani also stood his ground,

Buhari honors agreements? Mention one of such agreements Buhari or his APC has ever honored. Tinubu was humiliated by the cabal immediately Buhari won the first term, but was only picked up from the gabbage bin in the twilight of the 2019 general elections when they had need for him once again.

If the cabal could rubbish him at a time there was likelihood of needing his services, how much less now that Buhari has coasted home? Only self-deceit will blind anyone to the impending inevitable doom that awaits Jagagban. A case of myopia induced by selfishness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Amumaigwe: 7:45am On May 14, 2019
stephleena:

concern?. frankly speaking no one cares.. but ur obsession for a particular people is appalling.. Always looking for means to connect them to ur troubles.. I hope u don't ask for the DNA of ur kids to confirm if they ain't fathered by a man from that particular group.

A certain master far north is now saying enough is enough for a certain godfather..maybe the slaves would listen to be the voice of this master.

Tinubu, O to get!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by meeztaadewale(m): 7:49am On May 14, 2019
ELVISHOT:
El-Rufai doubles down on his comment about godfatherism in Lagos. Says he doesn't know if Tinubu is the godfather of Lagos politics.

Say if he is , that is up to him. That from what he knows for sureis that they have retired godfather in Lagos.

“If anyone feels offended by my views about godfatherism in Lagos the person should do his worst, I don’t care”

Watch Full Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/governor-el-rufai-gives-tinubu-another.html?m=1

Like there's no Godfatherism in Kano or even in the ASO rock! This man is insane to be taking about Godfatherism in Lagos
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by BleedTears: 7:51am On May 14, 2019
iammo:

[b]Again A military man like Buhari is known for one thing and one thing only and thats loyalty and honouring agreement [/b]no matter what. this are the virtue that obasanjo saw in him that made him elevate the young officer buhari to head federal ministry of petroleum.

Hahaha. Why didn't he hunour the agreement of single term?

Your eyes go clear last, last

Buhari will still keep tunibu till all the election saga is over, power is going back north come 2023

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Olatara(f): 7:52am On May 14, 2019
Sagay212:

Yes...that's what you iPods are...bunch of never do well in case you don't understand what oloriburuku means.... el rufai has become your new atiku now. When will you start campaigning for him? Eleribu!!
Lol
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Lovelyn451(f): 8:07am On May 14, 2019
Add small fuel....tintini
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by frankyychiji(f): 8:13am On May 14, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I thought you will blame Igbo as usual grin
iammo and our other yorobar brothers are braving up eventually, don't mock.
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by coputa(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2019
Afonja007:
you go understand northerners when buhari leave ,after all what Abiola did for NPN he even insulted Awolowo beacuse of shagari ,do you know what northerners later told him abiola? Northerners asked umaru dikko to tell Abiola that president of Nigeria is not for sell and even if is for sell and abiola is the highest bidder they will not sell it for him
You've made my day, You know the north inside out
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by Nobody: 8:54am On May 14, 2019
iammo:

I admit the stephleena threw bazuka, and i had to retreat, you win some you lose some.
Quite knowledgeble i must say

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't agree. I think sometimes, u gatz be stubborn, get ur opponent wearied & then viam, u both run away....

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by luluman: 10:12am On May 14, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

On the contrary, its yeebos that put blames on others for all the problems of their life. Dont turn the pointer manually to others.
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by luluman: 10:13am On May 14, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

On the contrary, its yeebos that put blames on others for all the problems of their life. Dont turn the pointer manually to others. First they blame, individuals, later they blame tribes, & then market leaders, & presidents, & even blame a country for their misfortunes.
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by luluman: 10:17am On May 14, 2019
desmond2pk:
Well...timubu surprised me last election by exposing his corruption for the world to see.
Among all politicians, it was only tinubu that had bullion van in his compound deliverying cash to you. He didn't even hide it.
He wasn't even president yet and he was acting like a god
why not YOU then act like the devil now & stop making noise here.
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by luluman: 10:18am On May 14, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
correct, tinubu don enter one chance for elrufai hand
Keep your calm, 10 of elrufai cant do him one thing.
Re: El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... by 1759ademola(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2019
Let's wait till 2023 and see whether el-rufai will bring his successor in Kaduna or not before we judge his stand on godfatherism.
He’s too low to Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ / List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States / Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.