Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Junk Bank - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Junk Bank (6355 Views)

Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junk Bank by ABCthingx: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2020

Re: Junk Bank by IceColdVeins(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2020
what's your stack bro?
ABCthingx:
Re: Junk Bank by ABCthingx: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2020
IceColdVeins:
what's your stack bro?
meaning?
Re: Junk Bank by IceColdVeins(m): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2020
ABCthingx:
meaning?
your programming languages
Re: Junk Bank by ABCthings: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
IceColdVeins:
your programming languages
Thanks for aaking. Actually, I've paused it.

I just hoping to buy a new RAM so that I can finally install Android studio.
Re: Junk Bank by ABCthings: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
I lover yhis

Re: Junk Bank by psyco: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Disclaimer: If you're stupid enough to suicide you're on you own.

The title is really more of a why not.

Everyday people wake up and dream big. They aspire to be rich, famous, powerful and successful. But unfortunately not all of these dream will be fulfilled, in fact only a few actually achieve all their goals in life.

So why should they continue struggling everyday when they are just going to die by accident, poisoning, arson or strange diseases?

Way Forward
The government should actively encourage suicide especially among youngsters who are yet to suffer from this cruel world.
Social groups should change the popular narrative that suicide is unhealthy. Beginning from saying people 'die by suicide' and not 'commit suicide'. Suicide is not always a product mental instability.

And finally churches should be made to conduct mass suicide where they can be easily regulated. We don't want people committing murder under the guise of suicide.

Shalom,
Humbly ABCx
Re: Junk Bank by ABCthings: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
psyco:
Disclaimer: If you're stupid enough to suicide you're on you own.

The title is really more of a why not.

Everyday people wake up and dream big. They aspire to be rich, famous, powerful and successful. But unfortunately not all of these dream will be fulfilled, in fact only a few actually achieve all their goals in life.

So why should they continue struggling everyday when they are just going to die by accident, poisoning, arson or strange diseases?

Way Forward
The government should actively encourage suicide especially among youngsters who are yet to suffer from this cruel world.
Social groups should change the popular narrative that suicide is unhealthy. Beginning from saying people 'die by suicide' and not 'commit suicide'. Suicide is not always a product mental instability.

And finally churches should be made to conduct mass suicide where they can be easily regulated. We don't want people committing murder under the guise of suicide.

Shalom,
Humbly ABCx
wtf!
Re: Junk Bank by ABCthings: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Haha

Re: Junk Bank by hucknall: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Junk Bank by hucknall: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2021
TOSIN116:
gratificationis
Re: Junk Bank by ABCthings: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2021

Re: Junk Bank by ABCthingx: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Transcribing and Data entry.

If you engage me you can expect standard transcriptions and data entries that follow the prescribed format.

Timely submissions of all your works.

Your work will be available in all possible formats.

Proofreading for accuracy in punctuations and spellings.

I'm proud of my works because of the cheers it puts on clients faces. Your satisfaction is always my delight.
Contact me to know how well I fit your requirements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Conversation Of How Her Boyfriend 'ended Things' With Her. / How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.