Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) (23927 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by anambraamaka: 3:29pm On May 14, 2019
Winter is coming grin grin
GOT got you all lol
Should be harmattan Is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Tintinnoty(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2019
G
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by LazyGold(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2019
El rufai will soon be Retire
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by hisexcellency34: 3:30pm On May 14, 2019
Joe Igbokwe will soon deal with him

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Chidex50(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:
Does anyone on this forum knows anyone or any group of people who has fought Tinubu politically and is still relevant in today's politics? John Oyegun, Bukola Saraki, Segun Obasanjo, Bode George, Ayo Fayose, Goatluck Jonathan, Atikuchukwu Abubakar, broda Chemist Jimi Agbaje, disobedient goat Ambode Akinwunmi, all retired into oblivion by one man, Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu.

If Tinubu could retire El-Rufai's two former bosses Obasanjo and Atikuchukwu, then retiring the short devil is just by the snap of Tinubu's fingers.
I HATE TO READ THIS KIND POO!

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:31pm On May 14, 2019
This man Be bold!! Add fuel to this thing or are u afraid?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by bewla(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2019
alonzoiv:
Let him come and say this in Lagos
Salaki tune
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by mozona(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2019
story
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by princeadams11: 3:32pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:
Does anyone on this forum knows anyone or any group of people who has fought Tinubu politically and is still relevant in today's politics? John Oyegun, Bukola Saraki, Segun Obasanjo, Bode George, Ayo Fayose, Goatluck Jonathan, Atikuchukwu Abubakar, broda Chemist Jimi Agbaje, disobedient goat Ambode Akinwunmi, all retired into oblivion by one man, Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu.

If Tinubu could retire El-Rufai's two former bosses Obasanjo and Atikuchukwu, then retiring the short devil is just by the snap of Tinubu's fingers.
And you think Tinubu cant be retired? His political days are numbered.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 14, 2019
My love for this El-rufai guy no get part two.

He didn't mention anybody's name, yet they are reacting.

Is that guilty conscience or what?

If today, the north decides to field El-rufai as their presidential candidate, even if he defects to PDP, he'll win and nothing will happen.

We have the population, plus the Igbos and the south east will support us.

Insha Allah, El-rufai will rule this country.

O Allah, guide us to see 2023
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by ajebuter(f): 3:34pm On May 14, 2019
alonzoiv:

Bros,He can say it in Lagos and nothing will happen..

Is he not an abokki? and one of the ' owners of Nigeria..

His goons are everywhere..

And believe me, even Uncle Tinubu's street goons ( agbero) will think twice before facing poisonous dagger-welding abokkiss even in Lagos.

However, Emperor of Bordillon cannot try that in the North..

Baba a jeyan e n'isu grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by namiji2598: 3:35pm On May 14, 2019
Smithkafors:
Be guided!,you are no match to any of them.Instead of you to work hard for your unborn children you are here saying rubbish.
tell am

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 3:36pm On May 14, 2019
[i][/i]
RichBoy247:

Dino melaye

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by ken6488(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2019
ajebuter:

Bros,He can say it in Lagos and nothing will happen..

Is he not an abokki? and one of the ' owners of Nigeria..

His goons are everywhere..

However, Emperor of Bordillon cannot try that in the North..

Baba a jeyan e n'isu grin grin grin grin grin

grin bro
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Stillthebest: 3:37pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Tinubu is a big politician and political tactician. But your assertion is vehemently wrong. How do you think theses
people are not relevant?? I doubt if they are not. Fayose has completed his term as a gov. Do you still want him to stay in the office? Plus Fayose always respects Tinubu. Segun Obasanjo is old now. No one among his peers in the country still maintains the lil relevance he still has. Saraki only lost reelection and it doesn't mean he's not relevant. He's still as of now as a sitting senate president. Plus he never fought Tinubu openly. What they have is political differences. And as to anyone who fought Tinubu and still remains relevant, Gov. Akeredolu fought with Tinubu to clinch the Gov'ship. ticket in Ondo state as against the anointed Segun Abraham. And h Akeredolu is a governor today(if that's what you use to measure relevance) in fact Tinubu is currently pacting alliance with him because of the 2023 presidency which people believed Tonubu is eyeing. Tinubu could be great polically and his wizardry can't be underrated but your views are so wrong.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 3:38pm On May 14, 2019
[i][/i]
RichBoy247:

Dino Melaye that threatened to impregnate his wife.

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by monaPhilz: 3:39pm On May 14, 2019
Fgfg44444:
Prove below
Seen. Any problem?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by fredoooooo: 3:39pm On May 14, 2019
Ti Bata Bati n dun ladun ju , O setan tofe ya ni .. wink
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Dino

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 3:41pm On May 14, 2019
He actually said it in a function in Lagos.
alonzoiv:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by win3k: 3:41pm On May 14, 2019
Yorubas general are boy boy to mallams, Tinubu is enslaved to the North and there will be no repercussions.
Any mallam can insult Tinubu and all Yorubas and get away with it.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by ecclize: 3:41pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

but dogara is still relevant and still balling

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Odingo1: 3:42pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

What is so special about Tinubu, packing Lagos money in bullion van,seizing Lagos properties and treasuries, not every state will allow that

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2019
Nice one from elrufai , I support him on this statements. It's high time the Yorubas relinquish their supports from godfather and drug baron Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by franklyfrank: 3:44pm On May 14, 2019
Champneys:
You know, shut up El-Ruffy!

Say it with your chest, we all do and both of you are fuc...king scumbags anyway!

don't think it's better you use decent language?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Bonapart(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

you all can see now Nigeria has no youth for the future. See what someone with fufu brain has to say

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Ratello: 3:45pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

I cannot be a match for devilish looters, cultists, rotualists and incest perpetuators.

You have been bought cheaply already because if you check out who fits in most in the above terrible characters you painted, you will see Tinubu clearly in all of them.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by zicoraads: 3:45pm On May 14, 2019
El-Rufai wants Tinubu gone, it's so clear. He kept repeating that line about the 5 million people that didn't vote. I'm certain all of these is geared towards the 2023 presidency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Muric Commends Buhari For Declaring June 12 Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.