Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) (23946 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 4:47pm On May 14, 2019
Walspring:
Watching this movie via HD
Shift mayai siddon...
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by oforjide: 4:50pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:
Does anyone on this forum knows anyone or any group of people who has fought Tinubu politically and is still relevant in today's politics? John Oyegun, Bukola Saraki, Segun Obasanjo, Bode George, Ayo Fayose, Goatluck Jonathan, Atikuchukwu Abubakar, broda Chemist Jimi Agbaje, disobedient goat Ambode Akinwunmi, all retired into oblivion by one man, Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu.

If Tinubu could retire El-Rufai's two former bosses Obasanjo and Atikuchukwu, then retiring the short devil is just by the snap of Tinubu's fingers.
the day buhari will leave tinubu, will be the end of tinubu.
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by naijajobx: 4:53pm On May 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by emmykk(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2019
You see how Gov Ambode was removed never sink well with northern cabal,in which case if power go to south west Bola tinubu will disappoint them.

Hence el-rufia is starting early to reduce tinubu power so that the northern cabal can survive 2023.

Unfortunately south west is hated by south south and south east. The north will get whatever they want because the skull mining region sold the power and understanding of the south to get a VP.

CBN governor re-appointment who happen to be from the south east is a sign that Buhari is trying to correct his mistakes before 2023.

APC will present Nuhru Ribadu for 2023 from North East and a South east/South South/south west VP. This is the only way APC can crumble PDP in 2023 because presenting a south west president will deliver power to the opposition in a platter of Gold.

There is no president for south west come 2023.They are not the only region in Nigeria since 1999 that needs power.
There is north east,north central and south east that has north tasted the presidency,so it will be foolish for them to give power to south West for whatever reasons.

The best region position to continue from Buhari is north central and north east because obj8+ gej6 must be settled with a Buhari 8 +another Northern term.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2019
el Rufai should avoid having issues with Tinubu if he has Anny plan of contesting for presidential position. if supporters of tinubu merger with the opposition in the southwest against see el-rufai votes will surely decrease against APC in 2023. mind you north still has slot of supporters from other parties
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by makenson: 4:59pm On May 14, 2019
God fatherism!
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 5:10pm On May 14, 2019
But where's benekruku, midolian, sarrki, Buhariadvocate, Chimaokigwe AKA okoyeeboz, omenkalives, ngeneukwuenu, , fredooo, metaphysical, iammo etc when you need them most? grin
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by masseratti: 5:11pm On May 14, 2019
grin grin grin
emmykk:
You see how Gov Ambode was removed never sink well with northern cabal,in which case if power go to south west Bola tinubu will disappoint them.

Hence el-rufia is starting early to reduce tinubu power so that the northern cabal can survive 2023.

Unfortunately south west is hated by south south and south east. The north will get whatever that want because the skull mining region sold the power and understanding of the south to get a VP.

CBN governor re-appointment who happen to be from the south east is a sign that Buhari is trying to correct his mistakes before 2023.

APC will present Nuhru Ribadu for 2023 from North East and a South east/South South/south west VP. This is the only way APC can crumble PDP in 2023 because presenting a south west president will deliver power to the opposition in a platter of Gold.

There is no president for south west come 2023.
grin grin ;Dthe way you guys permutate líke is bet9ja is hilarious, South east and south south hate southwest, I laugh oga say south east hate South West make we see front, you guys are not ashame to degrading other south east guys buy always joining south south with your permutations.
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by emmykk(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2019
masseratti:
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthe way you guys permutate líke is bet9ja is hilarious, South east and south south hate southwest, I laugh oga say south east hate South West make we see front, you guys are not ashame to degrading other south east guys buy always joining south south with your permutations.

What you quoted is what will happen,even if Buhari dies the north must make sure power remains in the north.Any foolish attempt to present a Yoruba APC presidential candidates vs the likes of Tambuwa from sokoto or kwakwaso form kano or atiku from Adamawa will be poor outing for APC...they need to sustained power till 2023.

The bet9ja prediction was what brought APC to power.
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Ajimusty2: 5:30pm On May 14, 2019
alonzoiv:
Let him come and say this in Lagos
when he went there and was shouting retire godfathers where were u.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by masseratti: 5:45pm On May 14, 2019
emmykk:

What you quoted is what will happen,even if Buhari dies the north must make sure power remains in the north.Any foolish attempt to present a Yoruba APC presidential candidates vs the likes of Tambuwa from sokoto or kwakwaso form kano or atiku from Adamawa will be poor outing for APC...they need to sustained power till 2023.

The bet9ja prediction was what brought APC to power.
Oga the beauty of Nigerian politics is that no matter the population in one region, without an alliance that region cannot win, Buhari tried it 3 times and he failed, left to me, i want an Igbo man to rule come 2023,but it's still early days, SW does not belong to just one party as you guys think, you can see from the vote in Oyo, they will vote you out if you don't perform, the reason why Tinubu still hold sway is that Lagos has been having the best governors since 1999 among their peers, in Tinubu time he was the best governor, in Fashola, same in Ambode still same, that's the reason why, nothing else, not like they themselves can't do better, but they are way better than the available options, now it's the time for Igbos to rally round someone, to me the last senate president, Ken nnamani has the best credentials, he is in APC if others can support him, no way he won't win the primaries in APC, if Igbos can support him, sell him to South South, South East, no how that will be done and with the whole of the south in one voice and he won't win.
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by jrusky(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2019
Smithkafors:
Be guided!,you are no match to any of them.Instead of you to work hard for your unborn children you are here saying rubbish.

Pls forgive him possibly something is missing in his upstair just ignore him.
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Nwachineke1980: 6:00pm On May 14, 2019
Atiku's boy is governor of Adamawa,while Tinubu boy is governor in Lagos.So how did Tinubu retire Atiku's?

RichBoy247:
Does anyone on this forum knows anyone or any group of people who has fought Tinubu politically and is still relevant in today's politics? John Oyegun, Bukola Saraki, Segun Obasanjo, Bode George, Ayo Fayose, Goatluck Jonathan, Atikuchukwu Abubakar, broda Chemist Jimi Agbaje, disobedient goat Ambode Akinwunmi, all retired into oblivion by one man, Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu.

If Tinubu could retire El-Rufai's two former bosses Obasanjo and Atikuchukwu, then retiring the short devil is just by the snap of Tinubu's fingers.
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Seedless081: 7:43pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

See your life? Who did this to you? He Tinubu your father or uncle... Bros una mumu Don do...
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Egabs(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Egabs(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

this guy is sick and needs medical attention so Tinubu that’s was made useless in this going 1st team is the person I are talking about that’s y Lagos still like this been rule by agberos, tout
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Egabs(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

this guy is sick and needs medical attention so Tinubu that’s was made useless in this going 1st team is the person I are talking about that’s y Lagos still like this been rule by agberos, tout
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by RealAmba(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2019
Smithkafors:
Be guided!,you are no match to any of them.Instead of you to work hard for your unborn children you are here saying rubbish.
south-west and their big mouth snitching!
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by suremanpatriot: 1:17am On May 15, 2019
el rufi is not ya business, so far Lagos is growing wella, El rufi go bac to ya kaduna and be causin ya confusion there. undecided
Eko o ni be je!!!
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Champneys: 7:33am On May 15, 2019
franklyfrank:

don't think it's better you use decent language?

Take several seats, you wont come here and tell me what language to use when I have not directed insults at you.

Stay in your lane and stuff that question up your batty!
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Champneys: 7:35am On May 15, 2019
RichBoy247:

This is not only dumb, but daft and dim-witted too!

Stop fooling yourself and the 80 airheads who liked your post!
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by mikeweezy(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2019
RichBoy247:

I cannot be a match for devilish looters, cultists, rotualists and incest perpetuators.
and your God tinubu is not any of this mentions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by mikeweezy(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2019
RichBoy247:

you forgot to mentioned Dino who took the fight to his door step don't worry ur tinubu will get what him bargain very soon
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Onigbindemmd: 6:36pm On May 15, 2019
RichBoy247:

El rufai own will be worst
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Chukwurah003: 10:08pm On May 15, 2019
kernel01:

What has he achieved with his vision? Looting West into debt. Check debt profile of Nigerian states and come back to reply me.

He has made Lagos the economic capital of Africa. Even Igbo people are now trying to claim Lagos because of its prosperity
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Benekruku(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2019
frankyychiji:
But where's benekruku, midolian, sarrki, Buhariadvocate, Chimaokigwe AKA okoyeeboz, omenkalives, ngeneukwuenu, , fredooo, metaphysical, iammo etc when you need them most? grin

You well noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency / Why Has FG Not Arrested Sheikh Gumi? - Senator Musa Queries DSS / Nigeria Election: What To Expect From President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.