Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) (23948 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 3:46pm On May 14, 2019
El Rufai may not become the next president but definitely our next president will still come from the North.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Walelavender(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2019
kehinde1588:
I am still trying to observe Tinubu closely. There is something he does in politics that makes him more powerful. I think there is power in "SILENCE" coupled with necessary actions. All his political enemies fight him making the loudest noise on social media and in the public but you hardly hear him trading words with them but at the end he wins the battle even though not immediately.

There are many case studies. Saraki is one of them.He said he would teach PDP in Lagos how to end Tinubu hegemony but we all see what befall saraki eventually.

Now El-Rufia has been fighting Tinubu publicly without a single response from him at the end, El-Rufia will be humbled.

49th laws of power: .....
Very apt!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by tomdon(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:
Does anyone on this forum knows anyone or any group of people who has fought Tinubu politically and is still relevant in today's politics? John Oyegun, Bukola Saraki, Segun Obasanjo, Bode George, Ayo Fayose, Goatluck Jonathan, Atikuchukwu Abubakar, broda Chemist Jimi Agbaje, disobedient goat Ambode Akinwunmi, all retired into oblivion by one man, Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu.

If Tinubu could retire El-Rufai's two former bosses Obasanjo and Atikuchukwu, then retiring the short devil is just by the snap of Tinubu's fingers.

By the snap of fingers??
You're extremely juvenile. You really feel it is mortal combat.
There is time for everything and everyone. How did he retire all those people you mentioned?
Who told you tinubu is opposed to ambode? You lack knowledge

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On May 14, 2019
FuckDaMods:
This is what i like
[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]
Lol, Tinubu is the Emperor extraordinaire of lagos Kingdom, he is the life president of the kingdom of lagos and he will continue to eat amala, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken and turkey plus Hennessey till the end of the world, Ambode refused to give Nkwobi and Hennessey to Tinubu, and Tinubu used koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog Ambode out of power grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by streets2empire: 3:48pm On May 14, 2019
These are signs of what is going to happen in 2023. 2023 will probably be one of most interesting election year. I'm keenly watching as things unfold. Northern cabals v southern cabals, let's see how the fight will go in 2023

Hi guys, are you looking for new jobs or clients in construction industry, or do you want to increase your income, register through my signature below and you will be called up within three days after filling the form. Applies to professionals and artisans in construction and engineering field.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by desmond2pk: 3:52pm On May 14, 2019
Tinubu retired who? Tinubu won which of his attackers?
Lol.
Maybe i am not living in Nigeria.
News flash. Its buhari that became the president, no tinubu. Being a member of the party didn't mean won your enemy? Which enemy?
Atiku, Amechi, buhari, Tinubu, etc joined hand together force out the rulership from GEJ, why giving all the glory to Tinubu?
If atiku, amechi and obj had remained in their party, would the presidency be able to move out from pdp?
One of the reasons tinubu joined buhari the second time is because he has no choice than to dance to the tune of the cabals. He had zero choice.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Afonja007: 3:53pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:
Does anyone on this forum knows anyone or any group of people who has fought Tinubu politically and is still relevant in today's politics? John Oyegun, Bukola Saraki, Segun Obasanjo, Bode George, Ayo Fayose, Goatluck Jonathan, Atikuchukwu Abubakar, broda Chemist Jimi Agbaje, disobedient goat Ambode Akinwunmi, all retired into oblivion by one man, Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu.

If Tinubu could retire El-Rufai's two former bosses Obasanjo and Atikuchukwu, then retiring the short devil is just by the snap of Tinubu's fingers.
funny people tinubu power no even reach kwara not to talk of reaching main northern states ,you think if oyegun is northerner tinubu will ask buhari to remove him?you don't know northerners for politics ,obasanjo impeached two igbo Senate presidents but he can not try gali na aba speaker house of rep, or you think obasanjo don't want to remove atiku during their term ?please don't place tinubu with obasanjo they are not mate, obasanjo is president for 11 years while tinubu is just governor or Lagos with lots of Lagos money to spend

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by poseidon12: 3:55pm On May 14, 2019
Built2last:
Introduction

Tinubu should brace up. He angered the North when he arrogated himself the national leader of APC.

Again, people said there will be no Buhari presidency without Tinubu.

The north will either come after him sooner than later or make sure his ambitions and that of Osibanjo is is ditched.

The South will never learn till it’s late.

I am no fan of Tinubu. But it is obvious that there would have been no Buhari presidency without Tinubu. Having said that, I don't see the North backing Tinubu for 2023. The North will keep the presidency in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by jimi4us: 3:57pm On May 14, 2019
alonzoiv:
Let him come and say this in Lagos
we've heard this before, the man even stood in front of thiefnubuu house gate. Announced that he would be coming and nothing happened.

Dino even clubbed that night with Dbanj and other stars in lekki.

Stop making your agbero noise

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Ubiudumo(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Not all of them.Dino Melaye is still a senator,remember?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by jimi4us: 3:59pm On May 14, 2019
poseidon12:

I am no fan of Tinubu. But it is obvious that there would have been no Buhari presidency without Tinubu. Having said that, I don't see the North backing Tinubu for 2023. The North will keep the presidency in 2023.
kano and kastina votes alone covers the whole south wasste states. So how did thiefnubuu helped Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Japsylee: 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Nobody dances forever bro. No one!!! Tinubu's time will up sooner than you think

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
alonzoiv:
Let him come and say this in Lagos
I think he started this media war in Lagos just few weeks ago. operation north must take all is in full force

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by ndukwejoe(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2019
Mr. man i know you have forgotten that their was a roman empire, and every dog has its day . i rest my case
RichBoy247:

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 14, 2019
streets2empire:
These are signs of what is going to happen in 2023. 2023 will probably be one of most interesting election year. I'm keenly watching as things unfold. Northern cabals v Southwest cabals, let's see how the fight will go in 2023

Hi guys, are you looking for new jobs or clients in construction industry, or do you want to increase your income, register through my signature below and you will be called up within three days after filling the form. Applies to professionals and artisans in construction and engineering field.
there are no southern cabals. it will be Lagos vs North while we from Southsouth watch and follow whoever offer us the best deal

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by gbefun40(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2019
So dem know say Godfatherism day chai my people for naija.hmmm na one chance for 4years we go enter this may 29, Who we offend self.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by bigfish3k: 4:17pm On May 14, 2019
streets2empire:
These are signs of what is going to happen in 2023. 2023 will probably be one of most interesting election year. I'm keenly watching as things unfold. Northern cabals v southern cabals, let's see how the fight will go in 2023

point of correction!
northern plus SE/SS cabals vs SW cabals

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Akolawole(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2019
kehinde1588:
I am still trying to observe Tinubu closely. There is something he does in politics that makes him more powerful. I think there is power in "SILENCE" coupled with necessary actions. All his political enemies fight him making the loudest noise on social media and in the public but you hardly hear him trading words with them but at the end he wins the battle even though not immediately.

There are many case studies. Saraki is one of them.He said he would teach PDP in Lagos how to end Tinubu hegemony but we all see what befall saraki eventually.

Now El-Rufia has been fighting Tinubu publicly without a single response from him at the end, El-Rufia will be humbled.

As usual, Tinubu won't talk.

He is a worker NOT a talker.
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by kernel01: 4:19pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Hahaha hah... Your tin god's relevance has expired.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by kernel01: 4:21pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

I cannot be a match for devilish looters, cultists, rotualists and incest perpetuators.

Your too blind to use medical lens.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by kernel01: 4:24pm On May 14, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Tinubu is a visionary

What has he achieved with his vision? Looting West into debt. Check debt profile of Nigerian states and come back to reply me.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2019
kehinde1588:

Tinubu has been very lucky bt he shud not push his luck. Winter is coming.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by dimola: 4:29pm On May 14, 2019
Where was El Rufai or what is his name when Tinubu was the only governor of the opposition party , ACN to be precised,what Buhari is to CPC is what Tinubu is to ACN,in politic there is rank o,El rufai should just face the problem in his state in stead of opening his mouth any how.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by kernel01: 4:29pm On May 14, 2019
kehinde1588:

Sorry... Obasanjo has enjoyed more power since creation of Nigeria, today he has lost it. Tinubu will go down 2023. Not because of anything, because he is seen as a threat.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Okuda(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2019
Elrufai must be a bast.ard for saying that this is democracy and everyone has the right to express theor views freely. is that the same right he gave to audu maikori and the other journalist for expressing their views freely? Elrufai is a Bastar.d
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by NkayStory(f): 4:35pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

I cannot be a match for devilish looters, cultists, rotualists and incest perpetuators.

Tinubu is all you stated and more..Poiticians in Nigeria are all freaking same,with very little difference,therefore,you lots should stop trying to make tinubu different...He is not!!

Sheesh!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by Charly68: 4:44pm On May 14, 2019
That short man devil is very senile ..he talks anyhow and has no regard for anyone.. Very proud and ego centric.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 4:46pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Take this to the jokes section kiddo
Re: El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) by emmykk(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Then keep quite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udom Inspects Work At International Worship Centre, Uyo (Photos) / Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court / Turji’s Associate Makes Shocking Revelations On Their Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.