Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Snake In My Roof - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Snake In My Roof (61458 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake In My Roof by Centrallock: 8:12pm On May 24, 2019
Chomsky1967:

Mention me somewhere with yours
hoping to hear from you regards
Re: Snake In My Roof by ifyalways(f): 10:30pm On May 24, 2019
Mancala:

Chai! See what OP has caused now ehn? Everybody is on edge because you have not closed out this story. This snake in your roof must be a mythical creature to survive the collective wisdom of not less than 100 people on this thread! I'm begining to believe, like someone
mentioned and was chastised for it, that this your snake na spiritual snake.

But maa'm, this snake is small now, not even bigger than what a frog eats for snack grin

Never knew Frogs can eat snakes. cheesy
Speckled frogs,Yum yum. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Snake In My Roof by Mancala: 2:17pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=ifyalways post=78692019]
Speckled frogs,Yum yum. cheesy[/quote

Hunger can fall person hand O, na condition bend cray fish back. Anything an animal sees when hungry na food, even the one when big pass am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by Nobody: 4:33am On May 26, 2019
ifyalways:

Speckled frogs,Yum yum. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-YWiG4v9g

Not the video I was looking for. We had this taped BBC nature show from the 80s. This snake was eating small frogs and there was a big frog right beside it.next thing the big frog jumped on the snake and ate it.

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by MilesLamar(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2019
Na wa oh.. time to unfollow this thread..
Re: Snake In My Roof by nams77: 9:13am On May 26, 2019
xavuv:

Snake charmers huh! Thanks

Just seeing this post. How did it go? Removed the snake yet? I knew someone with same issue, he called some hausa guys and they came and killed the snake up there.
But u get mind sha? Two yrs! Phew!

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by xavuv: 2:16pm On May 26, 2019
twinskenny:

where are you located? i know some aboki who can help you snif it out
Osogbo
Re: Snake In My Roof by ifyalways(f): 8:10am On May 29, 2019
thelastorca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-YWiG4v9g

Not the video I was looking for. We had this taped BBC nature show from the 80s. This snake was eating small frogs and there was a big frog right beside it.next thing the big frog jumped on the snake and ate it.
Real wild Frog .
Re: Snake In My Roof by PeSt007(m): 4:48am On May 31, 2019
It seems OP has forgotten about this thread. For God's sake, shey we no go know the end of this whole drama? na so the odour last reach?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake In My Roof by kogistar: 8:21pm On May 31, 2019
guys, if u need this coin for free, come here. https://www.nairaland.com/5210847/sign-up-get-free-coin

Re: Snake In My Roof by Optimus212: 9:22pm On May 31, 2019
OP na wa for you oo...

U mean u've been in dat same house for how long again??

Hmm, person like me, I don take off tey tey find solution.

As as how na, wey me & Lala pet go come dey share same apartment. grin

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by tosinornottosin: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
So the op came for advice, people did. And he just shun everyone afterwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake In My Roof by sharpwriter(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2019
xavuv:
Hello everyone,

There is snake living in my roof. It has been over 2 years now the reptile has been living in there. I first noticed it sometimes in 2017 when i saw snake skin in my roof. I have blocked all entry holes for lizard and the likes thinking the snake would die or leave due to starvation ....but it didnt leave and the snake seems to be thriving in there. I dont know what its eating.

I taught of fumigation but i think the snake can escape the fumigation odor because it can easily hide in the deep block holes.

I cant go in there, as am writing this i can hear the snake moving all about in my attic.

What can i do to get rid of it?

MODS: If its not too much i want this in front page for better audience or opinions.

Broda... How did it go? Come and update us o... Haba!
Re: Snake In My Roof by breadplanets(f): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Maybe the snake turned out to be an anaconda and swallowed the op

na joke o grin

4 Likes

Re: Snake In My Roof by Bunny19: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
breadplanets:

na joke o grin
I will go with this for my peace of mind grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Snake In My Roof by zaynie(f): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
breadplanets:

na joke o grin

Or the op found out that the snake was just a rat and e no fit kan fall hand after like 10 pages of "how to kill a snake in your roof" opinions. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake In My Roof by breadplanets(f): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
zaynie:

Or the op found out that the snake was just a rat and e no fit kan fall hand after like 10 pages of "how to kill a snake in your roof" opinions. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Snake In My Roof by PeSt007(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
I have had this thought for a very long time..especially since the guy went mute..

breadplanets:

na joke o grin

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by breadplanets(f): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2019
PeSt007:
I have had this thought for a very long time..especially since the guy went mute..

grin
Re: Snake In My Roof by MissEfe(f): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=zaynie post=79171029]

Or the op found out that the snake was just a rat and e no fit kan fall hand after like 10 pages of "how to kill a snake in your roof" opinions. cheesy[/quote

On point...
Op abeg Comot shame for eye, come update us Abeg. Make i no come believe wetin somebody dey talk for up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake In My Roof by PeSt007(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
So no update till now..issokay
Re: Snake In My Roof by eshcol(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
I was about asking the same question yesterday..
Re: Snake In My Roof by oluchioparah7: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Please who can help me pay application fee (25 EURO) for TU Ilmenau today. let me transfer the money to his/her account.
PeSt007:
So no update till now..issokay
Re: Snake In My Roof by KingAzubuike(f): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
xavuv:

The snake has been living inside the hollow blocks at the top for sometime before wall plastering was done and before windows and pop ceiling were fixed.

Long before we started living in that house i use to see one particular greenish yellowish snake reering up its head from the top blocks whenever i visit the site. Then builiding was not completed. Thinking that upon completion of the building ... the snake should have left.
So what have u done about this? I have similar problem with yours too but mine lives inside the blocks of my fence. I've killed about 3 so far in the last 1 year of moving in. Last night I saw another resting on the fence. This one was very massive. I was desperate to kill it but felt it wasn't safe attacking it from below. Then I threw some stones at it. When it moved, honestly it was the size of a python or boa constrictor but it wasn't any of those species. It was massive

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by KingAzubuike(f): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
xavuv:

The snake has been living inside the hollow blocks at the top for sometime before wall plastering was done and before windows and pop ceiling were fixed.

Long before we started living in that house i use to see one particular greenish yellowish snake reering up its head from the top blocks whenever i visit the site. Then builiding was not completed. Thinking that upon completion of the building ... the snake should have left.
So what have u done about this? I have similar problem with yours too but mine lives inside the blocks of my fence. I've killed about 3 so far in the last 1 year of moving in. Last night I saw another resting on the fence. This one was very massive. I was desperate to kill it but felt it wasn't safe attacking it from below. Then I threw some stones at it. When it moved, honestly it was the size of a python or boa constrictor but it wasn't any of those species. It was massive ..
Re: Snake In My Roof by KingAzubuike(f): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Makaveli217:

This is what you'll do, buy sniper, orginal one, get lots of dry cell batteries, radio battery or those mic battries, now grind them into powder, look for where they sell that chemical use in making hypo, buy it too, also get normal hypo, now look for those harsh insecticide, those type that will itch you for days when they touch your skin, now mix them together apart from the battery powder, use a very strong can, cause its gonna be toxic, now heat it up a little, with a very low heat, after that, add the battery powder and keep heating, you can keep it under the sun, cause that's what i did, now get all those solid air freshner (sun shine etc) and put in a can, add some quanty of kerosine inside, allow it to melt, then heat it with a low heat, then mix all together, shake well, keep under the sun in a tight can for some hours, then use after some days to give you that deadly odour. Thank me later
I used this, and for the past 6 years, snake have never visited me. Use with protective gears, and when spraying, make sure there are no kids around, cause the odour is so strong.
Grow up
Re: Snake In My Roof by xavuv: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2019
Ok.
Someone went inside my ceiling and fumigated as i was advised. I left the house for sometime cuz of the odor.
Someone also advised i should get dried grinded bitter cola and Spread it all over the ceiling, thing was done as well.
Heard no more movement in my ceiling. The snake probably slithered away from my home.

These are what i did.

You can put electric barbed wire or broken glass bottles on your fence. This will keep them off.

KingAzubuike:

So what have u done about this? I have similar problem with yours too but mine lives inside the blocks of my fence. I've killed about 3 so far in the last 1 year of moving in. Last night I saw another resting on the fence. This one was very massive. I was desperate to kill it but felt it wasn't safe attacking it from below. Then I threw some stones at it. When it moved, honestly it was the size of a python or boa constrictor but it wasn't any of those species. It was massive ..
Re: Snake In My Roof by SirWhiteFish: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

This one was very massive. I was desperate to kill it but felt it wasn't safe attacking it from below. Then I threw some stones at it. When it moved, honestly it was the size of a python or boa constrictor but it wasn't any of those species. It was massive ..
hahahaha this life sha.
Every man different troubles and different struggles
Re: Snake In My Roof by Georgekyrian(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
So this OP don vanish grin grin
Re: Snake In My Roof by Georgekyrian(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
xavuv:
Ok.
Someone went inside my ceiling and fumigated as i was advised. I left the house for sometime cuz of the odor.
Someone also advised i should get dried grinded bitter cola and Spread it all over the ceiling, thing was done as well.
Heard no more movement in my ceiling. The snake probably slithered away from my home.

These are what i did.

You can put electric barbed wire or broken glass bottles on your fence. This will keep them off.

So finally the suspense story don finish

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by PeSt007(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Feels good to know that you're stiil alive grin

xavuv:
Ok.

These are what i did.

3 Likes

Re: Snake In My Roof by MissEfe(f): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Thank God...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.