Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Snake In My Roof - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Snake In My Roof (61591 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake In My Roof by mechanics(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2019
xavuv:

House is mine wink
call for help or look for snake charmer to catch the snake for you.
Re: Snake In My Roof by aishatmusah(f): 9:27pm On May 20, 2019
xavuv:

I cant go up there and check it. Am scared bro. My pop ceiling has started showing some crack. Maybe the weight of the thing is responsible.

Someone suggest i should throw boiled egg inside the ceiling...
Yes, Boiled eggs can kill a snake... Snakes loves raw egg and dey can't differentiate a raw egg from boiled... When it swallows a boiled egg, it tends to hit it's body on d floor in bid to breaking d egg as it does with d raw egg... It is gonna hit itself on d ground till it dies

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by Makaveli217(m): 1:37am On May 21, 2019
joeargy:

not mice but rat, mice na rich version of rats , so oga na rat dey ur house, u can only find mice abroad for rich folks home
Chai........Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by Killbugs: 7:00am On May 21, 2019
The only way forward is anti snake chemicals if u don't really want to spend money just but any anti snakes and reptiles chemical in the market and put it on the roof where the snakes is endure the chemical is open I am very sure the snakes will vacant immediately.
But u have money to spend I will advice u to contact a fumigation and pest control company with a gas fumigation the operator will go to top of the roof start the machine and endure the gas circulate the roof believe me the snakes will die in know time because they will not able to breath for more advice and assistant call +2348028525510

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by lobell: 7:12am On May 21, 2019
joeargy:

not mice but rat, mice na rich version of rats , so oga na rat dey ur house, u can only find mice abroad for rich folks home

Stop it please! There are mice and rats everywhere, well almost. If you live near a university go to the biochemistry, biology or veterinary medicine department and ask them to show you a mouse. Stop spewing incorrect information.

9 Likes

Re: Snake In My Roof by SmellingAnus(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2019
joeargy:
what kind of thread is this? now I can't sleep

wall gecko just climb my leg now and I use speed jump up, few minute later cockroach climb my body, I jump up, I can't sleep, why did the mod allow this thread on front page? which kin triller and horror movie be dis sef
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Snake In My Roof by SmellingAnus(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2019
folake4u:

Me too embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Snake In My Roof by SmellingAnus(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2019
MissEfe:
I can't sleep oh
grin grin
Re: Snake In My Roof by MilesLamar(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2019
angry op why na? No update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake In My Roof by Chubhie: 7:49pm On May 21, 2019
We hope our accidental hunter is all safe and sound? This final battle is taking too long.
Re: Snake In My Roof by kogistar: 8:28pm On May 21, 2019
Killbugs:
The only way forward is anti snake chemicals if u don't really want to spend money just but any anti snakes and reptiles chemical in the market and put it on the roof where the snakes is endure the chemical is open I am very sure the snakes will vacant immediately.
But u have money to spend I will advice u to contact a fumigation and pest control company with a gas fumigation the operator will go to top of the roof start the machine and endure the gas circulate the roof believe me the snakes will die in know time because they will not able to breath for more advice and assistant call +2348028525510
hello, what is the name & cost of this spray device?
Re: Snake In My Roof by footprint17(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2019
Viking007:
The person you are arguing with is right. What you just posted is a specie of lizard. A simple Google won't hurt.
yes.... it's a monitor lizard...
Re: Snake In My Roof by Gloriouspa(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2019
I saw this today and I think it might help someone here.

Snakes and Honey

Do you have snakes harassing you in your house, office or farm?

To flush out the snake, just light a whole paper soaked in honey and place it in the middle of the Living Room or at the Centre of your Office. Open the door, and wherever the snake is hiding in the house, it will rush out urgently and you'll end up with it outside.

The smell of burnt honey is a strong repulsive nightmare for all dangerous reptiles.

Pls Share for the benefit of others.
Re: Snake In My Roof by Juliearth(f): 2:52pm On May 22, 2019
Op, we await your update
Re: Snake In My Roof by PeSt007(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2019
shey this guy no go update us bayi??

1 Like

Re: Snake In My Roof by Damfostopper(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2019
maybe Op has run away from his haunted house lol
Re: Snake In My Roof by twinskenny(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2019
xavuv:
Hello everyone,

There is snake living in my roof. It has been over 2 years now the reptile has been living in there. I first noticed it sometimes in 2017 when i saw snake skin in my roof. I have blocked all entry holes for lizard and the likes thinking the snake would die or leave due to starvation ....but it didnt leave and the snake seems to be thriving in there. I dont know what its eating.

I taught of fumigation but i think the snake can escape the fumigation odor because it can easily hide in the deep block holes.

I cant go in there, as am writing this i can hear the snake moving all about in my attic.

What can i do to get rid of it?

MODS: If its not too much i want this in front page for better audience or opinions.

where are you located? i know some aboki who can help you snif it out
Re: Snake In My Roof by Darey00(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2019
nawa oo... killing snake for three whole days.. Kings landing was destroyed in 1hr naa

6 Likes

Re: Snake In My Roof by xavuv: 12:46am On May 23, 2019
twinskenny:

where are you located? i know some aboki who can help you snif it out
Oshogbo
Re: Snake In My Roof by xavuv: 12:47am On May 23, 2019
Darey00:
nawa oo... killing snake for three whole days.. Kings landing was destroyed in 1hr naa
Im giving it a few more days before i let someone go in the ceiling and check around. That thing might be dead or left.
Re: Snake In My Roof by 2special(m): 2:43am On May 23, 2019
o.k
Re: Snake In My Roof by Chomsky1967(f): 10:25pm On May 23, 2019
Darey00:
cheesy cheesy for real!! !
Re: Snake In My Roof by Centrallock: 11:37am On May 24, 2019
xavuv:
Hello everyone,

There is snake living in my roof. It has been over 2 years now the reptile has been living in there. I first noticed it sometimes in 2017 when i saw snake skin in my roof. I have blocked all entry holes for lizard and the likes thinking the snake would die or leave due to starvation ....but it didnt leave and the snake seems to be thriving in there. I dont know what its eating.

I taught of fumigation but i think the snake can escape the fumigation odor because it can easily hide in the deep block holes.

I cant go in there, as am writing this i can hear the snake moving all about in my attic.

What can i do to get rid of it?

MODS: If its not too much i want this in front page for better audience or opinions.
updates
Re: Snake In My Roof by Chomsky1967(f): 1:31pm On May 24, 2019
Centrallock:
updates
Hi, got a notification but can't access it, what's up?
Re: Snake In My Roof by ifyalways(f): 2:03pm On May 24, 2019
Omo one was killed right beside me some hours ago @ Chevron camp. I shudder shocked

2 Likes

Re: Snake In My Roof by Centrallock: 2:37pm On May 24, 2019
Chomsky1967:

Hi, got a notification but can't access it, what's up?
help me with a mail to reach you. Or number to pm you regards
Re: Snake In My Roof by olashas(f): 4:45pm On May 24, 2019
ifyalways:
Omo one was killed right beside me some hours ago @ Chevron camp. I shudder shocked

shocked
Re: Snake In My Roof by nepapole(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2019
ifyalways:

This one is small na....
Re: Snake In My Roof by Chomsky1967(f): 6:29pm On May 24, 2019
Centrallock:
Mention me somewhere with yours
Re: Snake In My Roof by Centrallock: 6:54pm On May 24, 2019
Chomsky1967:

Mention me somewhere with yours
Re: Snake In My Roof by Chomsky1967(f): 7:06pm On May 24, 2019
Centrallock:
Seen
Re: Snake In My Roof by Mancala: 7:40pm On May 24, 2019
ifyalways:

Chai! See what OP has caused now ehn? Everybody is on edge because you have not closed out this story. This snake in your roof must be a mythical creature to survive the collective wisdom of not less than 100 people on this thread! I'm begining to believe, like someone
mentioned and was chastised for it, that this your snake na spiritual snake.

But maa'm, this snake is small now, not even bigger than what a frog eats for snack grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.