Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1057233 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 4:23pm On May 17, 2019
NOC 1112 looks good.

NOC 6551 also seems to fits but will not earn you any points as it is NOC C.

kraits03:
Dear good people of God. Please epp me. I'm about to fill my EE profile but i want to confirm the NOC I chose. I'm using two:

NOC 1112

and

NOC 6551

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by canadaman18: 4:24pm On May 17, 2019
gracechellar:

Whats the difference

In a nutshell Canadian Experience Class is typically targeted at those who studied in Canada since it requires you to have at least 1 year of work experience on a work permit in Canada.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 4:27pm On May 17, 2019
1. The MA study was outside Canada right? No problem.

2. Yes.

3. I don't believe so.

newbie4c:
Good day everyone, am so happy to be here. I need some clarifications before i start my Canadian EE journey please.
1) I started my MA studies in dec 2012 later i gained employment in nov. 2013 both on full time. how to i support this in my application?
2) i have a stepchild ( whose mother is late), can the child relocate with me as a dependent
3) i had my baby in the US in 2015, i actually spent like 5 months with visiting visa because i was given 6 months at the POE and i paid all my bills cash down. I still had my job during the period. Unfortunately, i was refused renewal of visa multiple times on the basis that the hospital gave me a discount. I got in contact with the hospital and I was told that it's her policy to give discount once you make self payment but till now, i have not been able to get US visiting visa. My question is, will this affect my chances of getting Canadian PR?

I will appreciate if i can get answers to all these my questions because i am so worried. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by deTimo: 4:39pm On May 17, 2019
Hephgirl:
I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANNOUCE THAT
@TOPSMAMEN
PPR
IS
HERE

Our own @topsmamen grin grin grin grin grin grin

It’s PPR guys it’s PPR
HIS PPR IS HERE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TOPSMAMENS PPR IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This announcement got me thinking...

Is it that topmamen is a sword or he has jumped ship

Was it that he let go for estrange or the latter scared him off

How do some of us who were waiting for the news with ifeoma77 take this

Please somebody help me...

grin grin grin

Congratulations to everyone with ppr and ITA within this week.

May the land yield her increase for you and all that's yours

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Itzchord: 4:46pm On May 17, 2019
peterveo:
Hello house, can someone please help me with the NOC for a farm manager Anticipating...Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kraits03: 4:48pm On May 17, 2019
joo2018:
NOC 1112 looks good.

Thanks a whole lot! God bless you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omabb: 5:02pm On May 17, 2019
iaatmguy:
even if you are a family of 100. However the requirements cannot be altered. in fact they want your type of family.
that's goodnews thanks. was worried I have a large community grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omabb: 5:02pm On May 17, 2019
Suspectzero:
If you have the funds and right documentations, you will get it. There's no limit to the number of family members.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

tnks, am relieved
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omabb: 5:04pm On May 17, 2019
Geetaybeks:

Family of 7 sef they give. Do not be troubled
I appreciate. tnks much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omabb: 5:04pm On May 17, 2019
amaya21:
Family of 7 PPR story: https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/157#73642049

If all your documents and funds are in order, I don't see why it should be a problem. POF will be for all 6 people sha.

yes am aware of the pof. tnks for ur time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by shegzee43: 5:19pm On May 17, 2019
Tochai007:

Please do a remark and also schedule to write the test again. You can try MOD if the earlier was with BC. The earlier the better because no one knows if they intend to drop the cut off below 450 this year, at the rate they are going.

All the best.

Thanks so much. But ielts again? I don't think so o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by shegzee43: 5:21pm On May 17, 2019
joo2018:
February is far na.

I think you should wait.

I pray o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Geetaybeks: 5:21pm On May 17, 2019
generationz:

can a student going for Bsc apply for PR

You have to be a graduate first
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gracemama: 5:24pm On May 17, 2019
Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

Congratulations once again. And thanks for all you do here. God go with you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by peterveo(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2019
Itzchord:
Thanks all...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by freshdad: 5:27pm On May 17, 2019
Congrats boss...
Topsmamen:
[s]

A special thanks to EVERYONE for the best wishes and prayers kiss. You guys said it. We just started Part 8 and from your mouths to God’s ears, it has happened beautifully.

Express Entry has got us with different stories to tell and it’s been one hell of a ride………a roller coaster ride indeed.

TIMELINE
ITA wait: October 2017-December 2018 (14 months)
ITA: December 19, 2018
AOR: January 15, 2019
Medicals Passed/BIL: February 23, 2019
Biometrics Done: March 7, 2019
Ordered GCMS Notes: April 24, 2019 (Notes are yet to be received)
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
ADR submitted: May 13, 2019
PPR: May 15, 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa
Single Applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 5:31pm On May 17, 2019
Gracemama:
Congratulations once again. And thanks for all you do here. God go with you

freshdad:
Congrats boss...

Thank you Gracemama and fresdad.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
NOC 1112 looks good.

[/quote]

Hello people, I'm new here. Could someone please assist me with the Noc code for an NYSC local government inspector (LGI)? I've searched hi and low, Cic website and others trying to find the appropriate code. Please and thank you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by raphrulz: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Ahhh what am I reading here bikoooo!!!

ladymarshall:
shocked @bolded grin Hmm!

He is really selfless. Who doesn't love a selfless man? We're all his lovers grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by raphrulz: 5:38pm On May 17, 2019
Ahhhhh surest guy!!!!

This is great news oooo....

Wow!!! Congratulations to u... its been really exciting reading this.

God bless.

SO our reunion in Canada is happening soon...

Abeg where you dey land.?

I wan organize the reunion sha.... but all man go bear him cost sha wink tongue tongue

Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MsJanez01: 5:44pm On May 17, 2019
Mstomie:
I'm back o, for those people that used ICES for evaluation did you get any email indicating that your evaluation was done and will/has been dispatched?.

I checked my profile today and I saw that my evaluation has been complete but I'm yet to get an email or anything about delivery.

Did y choose courier option for delivery? Dats when you should expect a mail if not call their office to be sure if its been dispatched to your address but ordinarily they dispatch once concluded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 5:47pm On May 17, 2019
Hephzibah2018:

Hello people, I'm new here. Could someone please assist me with the Noc code for an NYSC local government inspector (LGI)? I've searched hi and low, Cic website and others trying to find the appropriate code. Please and thank you guys.

I see local government manager listed in NOC 0012. Post your JD here for further review.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MsJanez01: 5:49pm On May 17, 2019
Please my ICES profile status is showing "Incomplete file (Documents required) please any one has idea what this means?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adetemio: 5:58pm On May 17, 2019
Mstomie:
I'm back o, for those people that used ICES for evaluation did you get any email indicating that your evaluation was done and will/has been dispatched?.

I checked my profile today and I saw that my evaluation has been complete but I'm yet to get an email or anything about delivery.

No you won't, expect to get the result within some days of u payed for courier or weeks if u paid for standard mail, however u can call them for more clarifications
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:59pm On May 17, 2019
newbie4c:
Good day everyone, am so happy to be here. I need some clarifications before i start my Canadian EE journey please.
1) I started my MA studies in dec 2012 later i gained employment in nov. 2013 both on full time. how to i support this in my application?
2) i have a stepchild ( whose mother is late), can the child relocate with me as a dependent
3) i had my baby in the US in 2015, i actually spent like 5 months with visiting visa because i was given 6 months at the POE and i paid all my bills cash down. I still had my job during the period. Unfortunately, i was refused renewal of visa multiple times on the basis that the hospital gave me a discount. I got in contact with the hospital and I was told that it's her policy to give discount once you make self payment but till now, i have not been able to get US visiting visa. My question is, will this affect my chances of getting Canadian PR?

I will appreciate if i can get answers to all these my questions because i am so worried. Thank you.

1. Capture it like that, it's not a problem.
2. Yes
3. Absolutely not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:00pm On May 17, 2019
deTimo:

This announcement got me thinking...

Is it that topmamen is a sword or he has jumped ship

Was it that he let go for estrange or the latter scared him off

How do some of us who were waiting for the news with ifeo.ma77 take this

Please somebody help me...

grin grin grin

Congratulations to everyone with ppr and ITA within this week.

May the land yield her increase for you and all that's yours
Exclusively distributed at 51 Iweka road Onitsha
Grab your copy......NOW
grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Inloveforever: 6:07pm On May 17, 2019
Ifeoma77:

I hope you're not using the date of MEP as your medical date?
Because usually, the visa is tied to the day you went to the hospital for the tests.
In any case, stick to the expiry date on the visa. Don't take any chances.
the day i went to the hospital was october tho
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 6:07pm On May 17, 2019
Topsmamen:

I see local government manager listed in NOC 0012. Post your JD here for further review.
How do u check for the NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mstomie: 6:13pm On May 17, 2019
I choose the standard delivery option to a Canadian address. Will give them a call by Monday as they don't take calls on Fridays.

MsJanez01:

Did y choose courier option for delivery? Dats when you should expect a mail if not call their office to be sure if its been dispatched to your address but ordinarily they dispatch once concluded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MsJanez01: 6:15pm On May 17, 2019
Mstomie:
I choose the standard delivery option to a Canadian address. Will give them a call by Monday as they don't take calls on Fridays.

Exactly why u didnt get a mail. They will just do their work. Also call your contact to be sure. Delivery takes 5working days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sempe123: 6:53pm On May 17, 2019
toluls:

Hello. Kindly send me the Liz paid videos. My email is toluls@ymail.com
Thank you.

PS: Anyone who has the videos can also send to my email above.

Thanks a lot.
Pls also send to me.My email is emecusxyz@yahoo.com
Thanks
@codeplace

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.