Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051277 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kfrosh: 6:59pm On May 17, 2019
You're supposed to receive a mail from UPS concerning delivery. Why don't you try sending them a mail now, they usually reply within 2 working days.
Mstomie:
I choose the standard delivery option to a Canadian address. Will give them a call by Monday as they don't take calls on Fridays.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Euchi: 7:02pm On May 17, 2019
Pls i am preparing for ielts exam. I saw some videos online but i'm sure it's good to learn from those who has the experience already too. Kindly help me with all the information I need to make good grades. Videos will be appreciated too. 08066694099 thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Favouredcanadia: 7:17pm On May 17, 2019
I didn't get any mail to that effect, my friend in Canada just kept checking his mailbox until it was delivered.

Mstomie:
I'm back o, for those people that used ICES for evaluation did you get any email indicating that your evaluation was done and will/has been dispatched?.

I checked my profile today and I saw that my evaluation has been complete but I'm yet to get an email or anything about delivery.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 7:22pm On May 17, 2019
Please try and use another browser such as chrome or edge, this has happened to me before
kaylov12:
Hello house, i have been unable to access my cic profile online. I keep been directed to a page welcoming me and only asking me to change password, questions or revoke GcKey. I dont know what I'm doing wrongly. I need help please!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 7:29pm On May 17, 2019
You made me smile when you said the only difference between these ages is a year, months and number and I was wondering if the words are supposed to differ to. This is really confusing because if u changed your age at any point by swearing to an affidavit then it is expected that you stick with that. That being said, Clarification is needed. Is your evaluation report out? Which year did you use for ielts?
Rence22:
Hi everyone, please I need your help to this puzzle.

I grew up with my dad who did a court declaration of age for me and I was using it until I reconciled with my Mom when I was just about to graduate for BSc. She told me the age I had been using was incorrect and gave me the correct one. After that, I went to the same court to swear another declaration of age. The only differences between these ages is a year, months and number. From August 14, 1987 to Feb 5, 1986 Now the problem is, the age on my passport and waec and bsc is the first one i have been using which my dad gave me and the one on my Msc and marriage certificate and others after my Bsc are the new age i declared in the court. 

What do you advise I do about this especially with wes. I intend to write a letter of explanation to CIC concerning the differences but as for WES i dont know. I requested for my WAEC and MSc evaluation from wes and both of them have contrary ages. Moreso, I used the age on my passport as the official age for all registration concerning Canada (I renewed the old passport with this same old age and premarital name last year. I had no Canada plans then.)

Thank you very much. Your assistance would be very much appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 7:50pm On May 17, 2019
Also in this category is job bank and monster
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin
It's not even the sister thread, it's kijiji and indeed.ca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mstomie: 7:58pm On May 17, 2019
Isn't UPS for when you choose the paid delivery option?

kfrosh:
You're supposed to receive a mail from UPS concerning delivery. Why don't you try sending them a mail now, they usually reply within 2 working days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SAYOSOLA: 7:59pm On May 17, 2019
Please has anyone here written IELTS CBT with BC in Ibadan (Adebayo Akande hall, UI). Is the centre organised? Are the computers okay? Please I need reviews of the whole experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mstomie: 7:59pm On May 17, 2019
Thank you, will tell my friend to keep doing that

Favouredcanadia:

I didn't get any mail to that effect, my friend in Canada just kept checking his mailbox until it was delivered.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by zorro101: 8:05pm On May 17, 2019
So you sef follow me don book for asoebi....

All hope is not lost sha

cc @topsmamen

deTimo:

This announcement got me thinking...

Is it that topmamen is a sword or he has jumped ship

Was it that he let go for estrange or the latter scared him off

How do some of us who were waiting for the news with ifeoma77 take this

Please somebody help me...

grin grin grin

Congratulations to everyone with ppr and ITA within this week.

May the land yield her increase for you and all that's yours

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sempe123: 8:23pm On May 17, 2019
Zara01:
Hi, shared my IELTS folder with you, hope it helps.

Pls also send to me,emecusxyz@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by raphrulz: 8:23pm On May 17, 2019
Ahhhhh!!

As in, na power bike i take dey chase this thread ooo... If i just say make i do small work come back after 4 or 6 hours... the thread go don fly mhen.

There is God oo!!!

Congratulations to all the PPR clinchers.

I look forward to meeting you all in CA.

Cheers**

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by trendy09(f): 8:23pm On May 17, 2019
SAYOSOLA:
Please has anyone here written IELTS CBT with BC in Ibadan (Adebayo Akande hall, UI). Is the centre organised? Are the computers okay? Please I need reviews of the whole experience.

Did my masters entry exam there...Those computers are baaaeeemmm!!!And its surplus,so u can easily change, in case one malfunctions.All d best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dabson2020: 8:29pm On May 17, 2019
To the NOC gurus, kindly assist with the right NOC to use for my EE profile.
i am thinking NOC 6325

Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking -June 2011 to March 2014

-To effectively support and deliver excellent service to our clients by carrying out all their banking transactions ranging from Foreign and Local transfers, Account Maintenance , issuance of bank collaterals such as platinum debit card, cheque book, priority pass, credit cards etc,
- Open new non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services
- Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products and services
- Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
- Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
- Package and process loan facilities for the client for the purpose of business expansion based on the products of the bank, thereby generating profits for the bank
-Complete credit and loan documentation
- Submit credit and loan applications to the credit manager with recommendations for approval; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected.
- Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Act as joint custodian for cash and securities
-Carry out international Trade transactions, for example, Letters of Credit, Export and Import Finance,‎ Foreign Transfers, etc
-Invest client's funds in call and/or fixed deposit, Treasury bills upon request to increase the deposit base of the bank and also generate for interest for the clients.
-Manage Attrition rate to bring it down to the required budget, drive client engagement and channel adoption, proffer wealth and Financial Advisory ,engage clients to drive awareness of our Customer Value Proposition to drive customer retention and loyalty

‎-MIS information to clients as regards to their asset or liability with the bank.

Relationship Manager, Business Banking- April 2014 - May 2015

-Excellently manage SME clientele base and as such increase client's asset and liability with the bank which further generate profit for the bank.
-Open new non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services
- Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products and services for retail clients
- Assist retail clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
- Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
- Package and process loan facilities for the client for the purpose of business expansion based on the products of the bank, thereby generating profits for the bank
-Complete credit and loan documentation
- Submit credit and loan applications to the credit manager with recommendations for approval; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected.
- Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Act as joint custodian for cash and securities
-Invest client's funds in call and/or fixed deposit, Treasury bills upon request to increase the deposit base of the bank and also generate for interest for the clients.
‎-Monitor the client's business to ensure growth and expansion thereby retaining the client with the bank against competition.
- Meet set asset and liability target‎s for the generation of profit for the bank and expansion for the clients.
-Carry out international Trade transactions, for example, Letters of Credit, Export and Import Finance,‎ Foreign Transfers, etc.
- Provide MIS information for the client and also exceptional customer service to ensure retension.

Enquiries Ofiicer- February 2011- May 2011.

Attends to balance queries.
Hand up collect mail.
Capture change of address and phone numbers for walk-in customers‎.
Attend to written inter-account transfer instructions.
Attend to the posting of all value transactions within own level of authority.
Order ATM cards for walk-in customers according to laid down procedures.
‎Issue ATM cards according to laid down policies and procedures.
Order cheque books for walk in customers according to laid down procedures.
Hand up cheque books to customers according to laid down instructions.
Balancing of cheque book when required.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 8:41pm On May 17, 2019
SAYOSOLA:

Yes , computers are ok . It's located in a serene and quiet environment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by raphrulz: 8:48pm On May 17, 2019
A big congratulations to u.

Chai the dog part sha! lol

Go and shine in your new land.

God bless you.

WhizzyG:
WARNING ⚠ A Very long post ahead, I promised to be very detailed when I submit my script cos other people might learn from it. ⚠

PS I’ve been a very active nairaland user since 2011 but I had to create this dummy profile so that my village people will not trace me on my main account. God bless you all, God bless Seun Osewa for this wonderful platform. God bless God for been God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by toyinana: 8:53pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=Topsmamen post=78440196][s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement.

A big congratulations to you, thanks for your selflessness and glad to meet people like you on this thread. Please do ensure to keep tabs on us from time to time.

May your new home favour you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SAYOSOLA: 9:00pm On May 17, 2019
Mariesio:

Thank you.

Yes , computers are ok . It's located in a serene and quiet environment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SAYOSOLA: 9:04pm On May 17, 2019
That's good to know. Thanks
trendy09:

Did my masters entry exam there...Those computers are baaaeeemmm!!!And its surplus,so u can easily change, in case one malfunctions.All d best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WhizzyG: 9:19pm On May 17, 2019
@raphrulz, @Topsmamen, @Brownie1003, @ladymarshall @Abiodunnn, @ummhalimah, @Kenon1, @Yhkl, @IOA18, @Ifeoma77, @Avidreader748, @Edmontonlad @johnnybravo1990 @hardycross @DrMrsCK @joo2018 @Debsify @MrPein @DadR, @etrange

Thank you all for your kind wishes. May our joy know no bound IJN.

@Everyone asking about my dog lmao, she's still very much alive, I've not fed her to calabar kitchen yet grin

The ielts link, I honestly no longer have it. but if you can check his profile or mail him, I believe you should get it.

Thank you once again. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kriff: 9:22pm On May 17, 2019
@GozyNA Please check your mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by junebaby: 9:27pm On May 17, 2019
[qquote author=Lagbi1 post=78425753]Pls I will like to be added to May AOR whatsapp grp. Thank you[/quote]

Pm your phone number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:35pm On May 17, 2019
raphrulz:
Ahhhhh surest guy!!!!

This is great news oooo....

Wow!!! Congratulations to u... its been really exciting reading this.

God bless.

SO our reunion in Canada is happening soon...

Abeg where you dey land.?

I wan organize the reunion sha.... but all man go bear him cost sha wink tongue tongue

Lmao! grin Prof. Ralph. Thank you boss.

Probably ON. Still undecided.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:36pm On May 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:38pm On May 17, 2019
zorro101:
So you sef follow me don book for asoebi....

All hope is not lost sha

cc @topsmamen

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:40pm On May 17, 2019
toyinana:

A big congratulations to you, thanks for your selflessness and glad to meet people like you on this thread. Please do ensure to keep tabs on us from time to time.

May your new home favour you.

Amen. Thanks sis kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adeime: 9:47pm On May 17, 2019
Hello fam please anyone with resourceful ielts materials especially from Liz should please share with me on email mbalng19@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by raphrulz: 9:48pm On May 17, 2019
Congratulations!

teepee4Him:
PPR STORY

Thanks to all, for all the information and insight, shared on this platform. May it all end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by raphrulz: 9:50pm On May 17, 2019
Congratulations!!!

akinlad:
It's PPR!!!!
Praise God!!
Once again please don't be discouraged, God is forever faithful, He makes ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN ITS TIME!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:19pm On May 17, 2019
Topsmamen:
[s]

Boss man! Congratulations to a selfless individual, warm, loving and always ready to help. I am so happy for you and I pray that Maple land will favour you. In all your endeavors in life, you will excel exceedingly. Congrats once again.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GozyNA: 11:08pm On May 17, 2019
Kriff:
@Gozy.NA Please check your mail

Responded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Denerystormborn: 11:26pm On May 17, 2019
Please,has anyone done ielts in classique events Center,ogudu? Is the Center serene?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.