Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052634 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by manlikegb: 7:13pm On May 18, 2019
@Zara01 @codeplace @Mumtwins2

Pls can you share the Cambridge 1-13 material and Liz paid videos with me? Email is: x

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by manlikegb: 7:15pm On May 18, 2019
@Swtibogirl88 @toluls @peterveo

I got your email address from your previous post and sent you a message requesting ielts materials. The Cambridge 1-13 material and Liz paid videos.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 7:21pm On May 18, 2019
Allylic:
Good day my ogas on this thread.. I am been following for some times now but a silent follower..
Please I need the help of the NOC meastro to help me decipher the noc code of these my bros job
Job title: State Technical Manager/ Regional SatCom Associate
Job description or role:
1) Big Data Analysis
2) digitalization of forms into Application
3) Installation and Management of Satellite Communication tool
4) Installation and Management of VSAT tools
5) Training and Monitoring of Health Workers on the Use of Health Data Capturing Tool
I think the NOC code is 0131.please gurus in the house,biko come to my aid please..

NOC 0131 seems good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 7:30pm On May 18, 2019
dabson2020:
To the NOC gurus, kindly assist with the right NOC to use for my EE profile.
i am thinking NOC 6325

Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking -June 2011 to March 2014

-To effectively support and deliver excellent service to our clients by carrying out all their banking transactions ranging from Foreign and Local transfers, Account Maintenance , issuance of bank collaterals such as platinum debit card, cheque book, priority pass, credit cards etc,
- Open new non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services

Hi. I see some of your duties are listed word-for-word from NOC 6235. Please post your actual JD instead.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 7:31pm On May 18, 2019
Many thanks guys. @dialin, @jenolyfavour, @tresbel, @IrisWestAllen, @Geebee5 and @Prettiepearlz.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 7:38pm On May 18, 2019
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005&top=29

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1003&top=29

Tega4B:
Hi all,

Please while creating an express entry profile, I forgot to add that I have a sibling in Canada; to claim sibling points. Please how do I update it.

Can't seem to find the right way to 'update profile'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 7:39pm On May 18, 2019
Now this is hilarious. Make I help am complete am jare....... your ways are not our way nor our thoughts your thought
TWoods:

It’s interesting how christian-sounding Nigerian Muslims have become. You’ve essentially quoted actual bible verses that are not found in the Koran.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by topeolu1: 7:40pm On May 18, 2019
Hello people, I used treasury bills from another bank but mine does not contain that clause or disclaimer. Just stated the investment details and the nominees and it will be governed by applicable Nigerian laws.

Mine matures in November. It's about 50% of my pof. Do you think I should get a confirmation letter from the bank that I can sell off before maturity or it's better to just liquidate and put in fixed deposit.

This VO are suspecting people are borrowing the money to do pof.

Kindly advise.

joo2018:
You might need to liquidate it and send an updated POF.

Someone in my group noted that he knows about 3 people with GTB Tbills who got ADRs. Not everyone with GTB will get it, but it appears to be a concern for some VOs.

That clause get as e bi.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nwachinemelu226: 7:58pm On May 18, 2019
kunbit:
Hello all. Please assit with answers. I'm the PA, is there any need for my husband to do ECA? He has already done Ielts

Yes, he would need to assess his result if you are adding him to the application. You would also need his WES reference while filling your application form so Yes he needs to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Itzchord: 8:00pm On May 18, 2019
Baba Topsmamen please I sent you a mail, please read and act sire
Topsmamen:

Hi. I see some of your duties are listed word-for-word from NOC 6235. Please post your actual JD instead.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 8:07pm On May 18, 2019
Itzchord:
Baba Topsmamen please I sent you a mail, please read and act sire

Okay boss. Will reply in a bit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Edmontonlad(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2019
Early? No. Go late.
The kind of questions we ask here is somehow na.
C'mon! You know you should go on time so you Fijian on time and you still want to ask us? sad

andrewade:
Please how do I do my biometrics, do I have to go early?

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2019
Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

Congratulations!! wishing you all the very best in your new home.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 8:18pm On May 18, 2019
If you NEED points from his ECA then do it. If you have "enough" points without it, then don't do it.

kunbit:
Hello all. Please assit with answers. I'm the PA, is there any need for my husband to do ECA? He has already done Ielts

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ope213(f): 8:23pm On May 18, 2019
hi guys, I reworded my JD to match two NOCs, which one would you suggest I go with?
Ensure weekly balancing of accounts and reconcile accounts in AS400 for all retail clients.
Maintain backup of billing statements for retail clients and Independent business operators
Prepare and analyze period end reports
Assist settlement department by providing information to support internal and external audits.
Prepare quarterly shrinkage statements for payment resolution.
Review and analyze automated reports and report findings to management.
Provide assistance with other financial ad-hoc reports as required.
Perform other duties assigned.
or
Track and validate receipt of retailer scan data in ERP and CRM systems
Analyze information gathered and report period and quarterly KPIs.
Creation and preparation of period and quarter reporting and analysis of scan sales results for HQ management and Field Sales management
Identify and create report on price discrepancy issues.
Conduct research into systems and processes that support scan sales and related cashflow.
Use Margin miner and MicroStrategy extract and analyze sales data.
Collaborate with Field Sales to identify and analyze local SBT results
Assist with other projects and duties as assigned
Title is Scan based Trading Analyst
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayotami: 9:10pm On May 18, 2019
bellexa22:
Your maturity date is June 13 which is quite close
I don't think it will be a problem for you.

Those attachments are not for me, just that I also did Tbills with GTB, and the clause is generic, this appears on the Tbills cert of all applicants who transacted with GTB.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dannyko: 9:43pm On May 18, 2019
Topsmamen:
[s]To my dearest and wonderful e-fam, with great joy in my heart, I pick my golden pen from the basket of happiness to write you this announcement. Hope this meets you in good health? If so doxology.[/s] grin

It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night. I was about to go to bed when I saw the mail. The speed at which I went from being sleepy to fully wide awake was 0 to 100 real quick.

A special thanks to EVERYONE for the best wishes and prayers kiss. You guys said it. We just started Part 8 and from your mouths to God’s ears, it has happened beautifully.

Express Entry has got us with different stories to tell and it’s been one hell of a ride………a roller coaster ride indeed.

TIMELINE
ITA wait: October 2017-December 2018 (14 months)
ITA: December 19, 2018
AOR: January 15, 2019
Medicals Passed/BIL: February 23, 2019
Biometrics Done: March 7, 2019
Ordered GCMS Notes: April 24, 2019 (Notes are yet to be received)
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
ADR submitted: May 13, 2019
PPR: May 15, 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa
Single Applicant

Congratulations @Topsmamen!It's such a copacetic PPR story grin!Kudos to you!Your dad is the real MVP.He deserves a big treat.Wishing you success in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princesschuks: 9:48pm On May 18, 2019
Congrats @topsmamen
Your dad's part made me laugh.
Say hello to your sis when you land.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WeAreDLucky1s: 10:19pm On May 18, 2019
kunbit:

Nwachinemelu226:

[s]Yes, he would need to assess his result if you are adding him to the application. You would also need his WES reference while filling your application form so Yes he needs to.[/s]

NO!, as stated by Stencil, just to buttress his assertion, you DO NOT need your spouse ECA/IELTS if your CRS POINT ARE "HIGH ENOUGH!"

Note: "High Enough" is subjective in the sense of optimism. you can decide to aim your yardstick at 442+ minimal while someone aims his at 450+, however, following recent trend, 450+ seems to be the new 442+.

That being said, your best bet is to accumulate as much CRS as gold coins, just enough to earn you ITA, SIMPLE!... the higher above recent threshold the better your chances of getting ITA in next draw...and the GOAL before ITA is to actually GET ITA...so even if your CRS score is 440 and CRS Score drops below 440 and you're given ITA, then so be it!

So go back to your CRS tool, play around with it and see what your outcomes are.

If;
i. without your spouse ECA you get above recent CRS cut-off average e.g 450+ then you might not. Otherwise consider ECA
ii. if you fall short by slim, and IELTS is reasonably good, you may consider using his IELTS alone and be optimistic, note he doesn't have to get 8777 like you need to, however, the higher his IELTS score the better your increment.
iii. overall, IMO i still advice people to shoot as much high as possible in terms of CRS.

NOTE, regardless, once you have ITA, no matter the CRS, it doesn't matter anymore, its just a sieve, to filter out the qualified from the rest. So don't be locked on getting 480+ if 450 will get you an ITA.

See the link to CRS Tool...this should be your game pre-ITA.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

:::OTHER TIPS:::
i. If amassing CRS Point is your thing, then ECA gives better point than taking IELTS. Especially when the certificate is 2 or More or Masters.
ii. I equally advice to have an ECA done, not cause its mandatory, however, just a side tip in case, any of you might want to consider pursuing further education in Canada within the next 5 year of ECA Validity. All you'll be required to do is inform WES to change your Evaluation to Course based. that's a gist for another day though. the point is made, either ways.

I hope this is helpful. I like to thank you for reading.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WeAreDLucky1s: 10:33pm On May 18, 2019
WeAreDLucky1s:

NO!, as stated by Stencil, just to buttress his assertion, you DO NOT need your spouse ECA/IELTS if your CRS POINT ARE "HIGH ENOUGH!"

Note: "High Enough" is subjective in the sense of optimism. you can decide to aim your yardstick at 442+ minimal while someone aims his at 450+, however, following recent trend, 450+ seems to be the new 442+.

That being said, your best bet is to accumulate as much CRS as gold coins, just enough to earn you ITA, SIMPLE!... the higher above recent threshold the better your chances of getting ITA in next draw...and the GOAL before ITA is to actually GET ITA...so even if your CRS score is 440 and CRS Score drops below 440 and you're given ITA, then so be it!

So go back to your CRS tool, play around with it and see what your outcomes are.

If;
i. without your spouse ECA you get above recent CRS cut-off average e.g 450+ then you might not. Otherwise consider ECA
ii. if you fall short by slim, and IELTS is reasonably good, you may consider using his IELTS alone and be optimistic, note he doesn't have to get 8777 like you need to, however, the higher his IELTS score the better your increment.
iii. overall, IMO i still advice people to shoot as much high as possible in terms of CRS.

NOTE, regardless, once you have ITA, no matter the CRS, it doesn't matter anymore, its just a sieve, to filter out the qualified from the rest. So don't be locked on getting 480+ if 450 will get you an ITA.

See the link to CRS Tool...this should be your game pre-ITA.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

:::OTHER TIPS:::
i. If amassing CRS Point is your thing, then ECA gives better point than taking IELTS. Especially when the certificate is 2 or More or Masters.
ii. I equally advice to have an ECA done, not cause its mandatory, however, just a side tip in case, any of you might want to consider pursuing further education in Canada within the next 5 year of ECA Validity. All you'll be required to do is inform WES to change your Evaluation to Course based. that's a gist for another day though. the point is made, either ways.

Aibisoye0:
Dear house, good morning....I have some questions and need clarifications. I'm applying for my family and I'm the primary applicant.

1. Does my wife need to verify her own certificates as well?---SEE ABOVE
2. Does she need to take IELTS?---SEE ABOVE
3. If she needs to verify her certificates, can one WES account be used for my wife and I?---NO Sir, separate account, please.

Thank you as you clarify

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WeAreDLucky1s: 10:44pm On May 18, 2019
Topsmamen:
[s]
It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night. I

Oga boss, almost everyone had flogged you with showers of praises and wishes, regardless, even a thousand thank you will not repay your selfless service without pay...e no ezi!

Thank you for using your data to help others, for creating special links to "almost" every suggestion, sote i com dey say e be like say even the ones wey no get link you go to IRCC website to edit and so that e go sha get linker...abeg take it! you deserve the accolade...Mr. Nairaland linker.

Thank you all the same and regards to your sis, and Dad, hey, i dont want to be anti-feminist, abeg say hello to mom as well.

Being an MVP/copacetic Dad that he is i think you should consider this for him as well,,,,the link below;

here
and here_2
and and here_3

On behalf of the Silent Readers' Association and as their Chief Ambassador of Silent Gang Team, we say THANK YOU AND APPRECIATE ALL YOUR PRECISE "here" and "being here" and finally you're THERE....God bless you plenty. Good comes to those who do good, may God's favour locate you.

make i try a Mr. Linker

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by loise19: 11:10pm On May 18, 2019
[quote author=FaskRolce post=78393756]Please for those who have done medicals, I searched on Google and found out that Divine fountain hotel is near qlife family clinic. Is the distance between them trekkable? I have a family of 5, would we be able to trek and get there very early in the morning for our appointment? We will be coming in from outside Lagos [/quot

Yes it's just 2or 3 blocks away from Qlife. Certainly walkable
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 18, 2019
manlikegb:
@Swtibogirl88 @toluls @peterveo

I got your email address from your previous post and sent you a message requesting ielts materials. The Cambridge 1-13 material and Liz paid videos.

Thanks.

Samuelolad@gmail.com

Pls hlp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Goodieng: 11:14pm On May 18, 2019
Ginixx:
My dear dere transcript will definitely carry date of birth or I'm I wrong?

I was told by the staff that I met that it doesn't carry dob that it is one of the security features of the NECO results
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 11:42pm On May 18, 2019
Dannyko:
Congratulations @Topsmamen!It's such a copacetic PPR story grin!Kudos to you!Your dad is the real MVP.He deserves a big treat.Wishing you success in Canada.

grin grin
Thanks a bunch famsmiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 11:43pm On May 18, 2019
princesschuks:
Congrats @topsmamen
Your dad's part made me laugh.
Say hello to your sis when you land.

Lol. Thanks Siskiss. Will do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 11:50pm On May 18, 2019
WeAreDLucky1s:
Oga boss, almost everyone had flogged you with showers of praises and wishes, regardless, even a thousand thank you will not repay your selfless service without pay...e no ezi!

Thank you for using your data to help others, for creating special links to "almost" every suggestion, sote i com dey say e be like say even the ones wey no get link you go to IRCC website to edit and so that e go sha get linker...abeg take it! you deserve the accolade...Mr. Nairaland linker.

Thank you all the same and regards to your sis, and Dad, hey, i dont want to be anti-feminist, abeg say hello to mom as well.

Being an MVP/copacetic Dad that he is i think you should consider this for him as well,,,,the link below;

here
and here_2
and and here_3

On behalf of the Silent Readers' Association and as their Chief Ambassador of Silent Gang Team, we say THANK YOU AND APPRECIATE ALL YOUR PRECISE "here" and "being here" and finally you're THERE....God bless you plenty. Good comes to those who do good, may God's favour locate you.

make i try a Mr. Linker

grin grin

Amen and Amen.

Oh my! Lmao! I had a good laugh reading this grin. I have saved the links and will watch the videos ASAP. Many thanks bro/sis. I wish you a speedy and favorable processing of your application. It will surely end in praise for us all.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chrisebsy: 11:58pm On May 18, 2019
joo2018:
You might need to liquidate it and send an updated POF.

Someone in my group noted that he knows about 3 people with GTB Tbills who got ADRs. Not everyone with GTB will get it, but it appears to be a concern for some VOs.

That clause get as e bi.

This worries me , we need to analyse this, in other to help those of us whose application carries gtb tbills .

I'm only days post AOR.

mine is for 6months.

should I liquidate ,fix the POF and send updated POF ?

should I request for reference letter in CIC format from the bank and raise a cse and add it.

or

should I just ignore and wait for ADR before I do any or both of the above.

These are the possible solutions that I can think of. if anyone has a better option ,kindly share.

is it possible to get a straight rejection without ADR?

I have seen folks who used d same tbills from GT who have gotten ppr.

confused state.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 1:57am On May 19, 2019
chrisebsy:

This worries me , we need to analyse this, in other to help those of us whose application carries gtb tbills .

I'm only days post AOR.

mine is for 6months.

should I liquidate ,fix the POF and send updated POF ?

should I request for reference letter in CIC format from the bank and raise a cse and add it.

or

should I just ignore and wait for ADR before I do any or both of the above.

These are the possible solutions that I can think of. if anyone has a better option ,kindly share.

is it possible to get a straight rejection without ADR?

I have seen folks who used d same tbills from GT who have gotten ppr.

confused state.
I am in the same shoes with you. I am deeply worried and I don't know what to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 3:43am On May 19, 2019
Good morning guys.

I wrote CDT ielts test in Ibadan on the 10th of May. The result should have been online since 17th May and up till now results are not yet available. If this issue happened with paper based, I probably wouldn't be this worried.

Please advise what to do. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kunbit(f): 7:21am On May 19, 2019
Stencil:
If you NEED points from his ECA then do it. If you have "enough" points without it, then don't do it.

WeAreDLucky1s:

That being said, your best bet is to accumulate as much CRS as for another day though. the point is made, either ways.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mamsvee: 7:33am On May 19, 2019
Topsmamen:

It’s Prêt pour Visa guys! Mail came in at 11:22 PM last night. I was about to go to bed when I saw the mail. The speed at which I went from being sleepy to fully wide awake was 0 to 100 real quick.

A special thanks to EVERYONE for the best wishes and prayers kiss. You guys said it. We just started Part 8 and from your mouths to God’s ears, it has happened beautifully.

Express Entry has got us with different stories to tell and it’s been one hell of a ride………a roller coaster ride indeed.

TIMELINE
ITA wait: October 2017-December 2018 (14 months)
ITA: December 19, 2018
AOR: January 15, 2019
Medicals Passed/BIL: February 23, 2019
Biometrics Done: March 7, 2019
Ordered GCMS Notes: April 24, 2019 (Notes are yet to be received)
ADR received: May 11, 2019 (1. Birth Certificates to prove sibling relationship. 2. Proof of sibling residence in Canada)
ADR submitted: May 13, 2019
PPR: May 15, 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa
Single Applicant

Congrats and God bless you in your new home. Please I sent you a pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.