Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud (27815 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by UKBobo(m): 5:55am On May 15, 2019
OboOlora:
To know you can easily mail efcc to let them investigate a neighbour whose lifestyle doesn’t correlate with his income is quite commendable.

We would get there and surely win the fight against fraudsters

Have you heard of the Spanish Inquisition....soon even Mama Put go get allegation of yahoo yahoo? Nonsense
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Deathisfree: 6:00am On May 15, 2019
Jealous people everywhere,remember this guys will come outta jail. The neighbors are done

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 6:03am On May 15, 2019
The league needs to be sanitized. How can away players be playing football in fear knowing that if they win, they are in big trouble of attack. Both the players, coach, referee and goalkeeper will do everything to ensure away lose or draw.

Is that one football?

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Ezi1993(f): 6:07am On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

I mean create a new thread(Topic) perhaps in crime section to share how it happened.
How do I go about it pls
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Marvins0009: 6:15am On May 15, 2019
OboOlora:
To know you can easily mail efcc to let them investigate a neighbour whose lifestyle doesn’t correlate with his income is quite commendable.

We would get there and surely win the fight against fraudsters

Also remember to mail effcc when your lg chairman is embezzle money and your governor too

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

We are talking of a salary of #30 000 and you are saying another thing.

Benz #200 000? Na tire abi the car will still be in good condition because it won't be the brand new.

Gram d joke bro, benz 199

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 6:17am On May 15, 2019
Chimezirim121:
Afonja

Yahoo remix - Afonja ft flat heads

Too loud.. grab your own copy now !!!!!! grin
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by anonymous1759(m): 6:22am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:
Please keep them in jail forever..these scammers are very heartless.

And give the politicians 10 virgins in heaven for looting your destiny Rubbish.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Drabrah(m): 6:23am On May 15, 2019
tactius:

I'll have to agree with you there.

A few years ago, NFF tried to get clubs to pay players a basic salary of N150000 monthly. Three clubs immediately said 'they won't pay'

That's why many players run to even places like Malaysia, Vietnam.....

Of course, if clubs increased marketing, gate fees, etc...more money to pay better salaries.

Increase gate fees wen pipu are practically not watching naija matches. Las las na herdsmen go use d stadium 4 grazing.
How many times av u gone to watch any naija match in stadium? How many times av guys in ur hood gone If twere to be EPL wudn't defy all odds to watch?

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Budline1(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2019
Deathisfree:
Jealous people everywhere,remember this guys will come outta jail. The neighbors are done

Abi. That's exactly what I'm saying. They can't simply leave the house and look for another place? Instead they snitch..They don't even know if this guys belongs to a cofraternity where life is nothing to them, they don't even know the extent a convict can go, you send ppl to jail because u hating, be ready for anything you see. Snitches get stitches and that's a fact. We'll hear more news of this violent cases when efcc starts to free this guys. Snitching is dangerous, some things aren't just worth risking if u value your life, a word is enough for the wise. Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by namiji2598: 6:27am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:
A huge amount of money to me.
sorry baby
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 6:29am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:

How do I go about it pls

Okay. You need to return to nairaland home page where you see different sections. You can achieve this by clicking or touching Nairaland forum.

Select crime section. Its the third section on top among the sections.

When it opens, you will see "Create new topic". Select it and when it opens.

You will choose the subject or topic of your post to reflect what you intend to share(message).

After the subject.

You go to body, below it and share your experience. Then submit it by clicking submit button below.
Topic could be " How I was scammed yesterday" or any topic of your choice.

That's all.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Hades2016(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2019
Snitch everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 6:36am On May 15, 2019
Ezi1993:

How do I go about it pls

Do mention me if you encounter any difficulty along the way.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by OndoRaph(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

Not greed, state of the nation, this footballers average salary is probably 30k..what can that do.
30k below earners should all resolve to crime then.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by somehow: 6:47am On May 15, 2019
tactius:

I'll have to agree with you there.

A few years ago, NFF tried to get clubs to pay players a basic salary of N150000 monthly. Three clubs immediately said 'they won't pay'

That's why many players run to even places like Malaysia, Vietnam.....

Of course, if clubs increased marketing, gate fees, etc...more money to pay better salaries.
no NPFL club pay below 70k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by somehow: 6:48am On May 15, 2019
OndoRaph:
it's even a lie
NPFL pay
7Okupwards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by backtalkG(m): 6:51am On May 15, 2019
joshchisimdi:
shocked shocked shocked
And they haven't arrested Buhari the chief yahoo man

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by somehow: 6:51am On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

We are talking of a salary of #30 000 and you are saying another thing.

Benz #200 000? Na tire abi the car will still be in good condition because it won't be the brand new.
will you guys stop spreading lies
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by somehow: 6:51am On May 15, 2019
namiji2598:
if u read the thread well.u will see a place that state that one of them is a graduate, one of them is a diploma holder, if to say the government has provided jobs abeg will they even go for that football team which pays maybe 20k a month??

our government are the main source of all this Yahoo Yahoo stuffs
Even NNL don't pay 3Ok
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2019
Fraud started when our government have failed to do their .its already got out of hands.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Lekzy360: 6:54am On May 15, 2019
This is Serious..

Read also...

Two illegal Gold Dealers Forfeit N39m, Property To FG

https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/two-illegal-gold-dealers-forfeit-n39m-property-to-fg/
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2019
OndoRaph:

Im not in his shoes but I know everyone has a breakpoint, have you ever needed to get money for a 150k surgery and was only able to raise 60k after 3 days for something that must be done in 5 days,lets understand that not everyone has been given an easy choice, only each man knows his own trials and tribulations, as falz said, we are all criminals, example is taxation, how many of us pay our taxes, do you know our government operates multiple taxation.. Forget how much was deducted from your salary, if ur in lagos (not sure) do you know there's also television and radio tax,have you ever done free browsing on your phone... We are all baraos(in hhausa)
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by namiji2598: 6:57am On May 15, 2019
somehow:
Even NNL don't pay 3Ok
which one is NNL sir
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by namiji2598: 7:00am On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

Im not in his shoes but I know everyone has a breakpoint, have you ever needed to get money for a 150k surgery and was only able to raise 60k after 3 days for something that must be done in 5 days,lets understand that not everyone has been given an easy choice, only each man knows his own trials and tribulations, as falz said, we are all criminals, example is taxation, how many of us pay our taxes, do you know our government operates multiple taxation.. Forget how much was deducted from your salary, if ur in lagos (not sure) do you know there's also television and radio tax,have you ever done free browsing on your phone... We are all baraos(in hhausa)
people will never look at the process or the cause, all they look at is the results bro...they never even read the thread where it stated that one of the guys is a graduate, the other one is a diploma holder self, if to say our government has created jobs self, will they even go for all these scamming process
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by grandstar(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2019
I feel sorry for the neighbour. Why did they reveal he called the EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by grandstar(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2019
oladoja1:
Na wa o. Almost 70% guys in their 20's are now indulging in internet fraud undecided

I dont think it's more than 1%. We should equate ubiquity with many. It's a mistake many people make
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by OndoRaph(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

These dudes are just for Benz and sumptiousness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Stolen Phone Buyer At Computer Village Nabbed (photo) / My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.