Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud (27999 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by SarkinYarki: 7:16am On May 15, 2019
tactius:

I'll have to agree with you there.

A few years ago, NFF tried to get clubs to pay players a basic salary of N150000 monthly. Three clubs immediately said 'they won't pay'

That's why many players run to even places like Malaysia, Vietnam.....

Of course, if clubs increased marketing, gate fees, etc...more money to pay better salaries.

when you use all your passion and money to support foreign clubs where do you expect Nigerian clubs to get money to pay 150k from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Sommydisaster(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2019
All these EFCC Should probably focus on some other crime

Na only yahoo yahoo them wan alleviate??

They should equally access dubious vice chancellors of all universities, politicians, some pastors and their members too

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by somehow: 7:22am On May 15, 2019
namiji2598:
which one is NNL sir
Nigerian national league
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 7:23am On May 15, 2019
somehow:
will you guys stop spreading lies

Oga what lie am I spreading?
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by somehow: 7:23am On May 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:

when you use all your passion and money to support foreign clubs where do you expect Nigerian clubs to get money to pay 150k from?
.A couple of Nigerian clubsides.pay more than that to their players
Some even earn up to 6OOk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2019
Good neighbour....Nigeria shall be great again..... Yahoo boys are lazy idiots
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by somehow: 7:24am On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

Oga what lie am I spreading?
That NPFL clubs pay 3Ok
As
Salary
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 7:26am On May 15, 2019
They wan meet up with the players abroad.. naija club na peanut..
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Queenboy123(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

Not greed, state of the nation, this footballers average salary is probably 30k..what can that do.

30K?
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by leTrizzle: 7:40am On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

Not greed, state of the nation, this footballers average salary is probably 30k..what can that do.
Seriously? How do you then explain bankers that are into Internet fraud, they too have poor pay?
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2019
leTrizzle:

Seriously? How do you then explain bankers that are into Internet fraud, they too have poor pay?

Not standing for people into it oooo, dnt get it twisted, im just against holier than thou attitude, most into fraud are idiot, spending 20 to 100m on cars instead of investing and signing out.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by safarigirl(f): 7:57am On May 15, 2019
tactius:

I'll have to agree with you there.

A few years ago, NFF tried to get clubs to pay players a basic salary of N150000 monthly. Three clubs immediately said 'they won't pay'

That's why many players run to even places like Malaysia, Vietnam.....

Of course, if clubs increased marketing, gate fees, etc...more money to pay better salaries.
most NPFL clubs pay an uowards if 100k to their players

As at two years ago, Ezenwa was earning 800k/ month in FC Ifeanyi Ubah, when a Spanish club offered him a job, he turned it down because they couldn't pay him what he earns at FC Ifeanyi Ubah

I doubt there is any NPFL player earning a meagre 30k. These people are well paid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Mires: 8:04am On May 15, 2019
Chimezirim121:
Afonja

Sharrap. Internet fraud is not done by the Yorubas alone. Though they started it in Nigeria, our Igbo brothers are deeply into it.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2019
Well I don't leave my house and I make close to 150k a month sometimes. Does that mean my source of income is questionable? Not everyone that leaves home in the morning goes to work and not everyone that stays at home all day is a yahoo boy.
I'm a programmer so you will see me on my laptop 24 hours. Developing softwares and apps, working on people's projects or playing play station.
Anyway, I'm waiting for EFCC and their petitions from my neighbours. They must tell me that neighbour after finding me innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Okezedan(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2019
Naija people no go mind their business o. Wetin concern them if they don't have any known source of income? Na you them scam? Bad belle people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 8:36am On May 15, 2019
somehow:
no NPFL club pay below 70k

True! I know a player that earns 800,000 naira a month at a NFPL club. He came from Barcelona B. The pay is not that bad if you have value as a player. Some clubs even hire foreign coaches.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by anonymuz(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2019
Chimezirim121:
Afonja
its not about one tribe here, virtually all tribes in Nigeria involves in this. It's just that's predominant in the south. Get off that tribal bigotry from your skull
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by somehow: 9:19am On May 15, 2019
Thank you jare. too many guys here are ignorantly spreading false news. What they have no clue of is what they talk about.

Rabiu Ali and co earn alot, same with players from main clubs.

Freehuman:

True! I know a player that earns 800,000 naira a month at a NFPL club. He came from Barcelona B. The pay is not that bad if you have value as a player. Some clubs even hire foreign coaches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

How can league be fixed without fans and money, do you know how much una de pay dstv, that pays fifa, that pays clubs that pays the players?
I never said they should be ex players, the need to know about the games, not just to be fans sef but technicalities of management of sports people and clubs.
oga who owns most clubs in Nigeria...and how is it run...is it attractive...u don't force pple to like something u influence them thru good branding...look at South Africa and North Africa...dont de support their teams...are dee no Man Utd Barça fans dee
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Summerbody: 10:46am On May 15, 2019
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Budline1(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Well I don't live my house and I make close to 150k a month sometimes. Does that mean my source of income is questionable? Not everyone that leave home in the morning goes to work and not everyone that stays at home all day is a yahoo boy.
I'm a programmer so you will see me on my laptop 24 hours. Developing softwares and apps, working on people's projects or playing play station.
Anyway, I'm waiting for EFCC and their petitions from my neighbours. They must tell me that neighbour after finding me innocent.

Exactly bro. I hope you don't have haters as neighbours because they can report you because of the fact that you don't really go out and you're doing better than them. Sad part is that Efcc always try to make even the innocent ppl look guilty, I pray they don't come your way. May God save us from bad belle friends and neighbours.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Budline1(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2019
Sommydisaster:
All these EFCC Should probably focus on some other crime

Na only yahoo yahoo them wan alleviate??

They should equally access dubious vice chancellors of all universities, politicians, some pastors and their members too

I don't know what their aims are o. When they jail majority of the youths today, who will rule the country tomorrow? What will be the future of the country tomorrow? No matter how innocent you think you are, you rich or you not, I pray Efcc don't come to your doorstep because I can assure you that not everyone they arrest is guilty of the crime. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by IMASTEX: 11:45am On May 15, 2019
oladoja1:
Na wa o. Almost 70% guys in their 20's are now indulging in internet fraud undecided
It is even better now. If nothing is done to remedy the issues confronting the country. It will be 9.99% of every youths & teenagers that will be forcefully involved due to hunger % starvation.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
I'm snitching on my neighbour soon. The idiot stole my girl angry women and money sad
No be say the thing dey pain me oh.. u know im just being a patriot cool but I will deal with the bastard angry
See make EFCC just dey enter any house they see the probability of not seeing a fraudster in every house is less than zero abeg this thing is now everywhere.
guy where have you been since? Even your phone number isn't going through
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by crafteck(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga who owns most clubs in Nigeria...and how is it run...is it attractive...u don't force pple to like something u influence them thru good branding...look at South Africa and North Africa...dont de support their teams...are dee no Man Utd Barça fans dee

There people chose to like the locals, it depends on d people, which branding their club get wey fit reach premier league...
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by COURVOISier(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2019
Are you guys really happy they are arresting yahoo boys or you're happy you won't be oppressed by their flashy lifestyle. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra / Lagos Landlord Kills Tenant Of Four Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.