Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud (27802 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by deltateam: 1:33pm On May 15, 2019
somehow:
That NPFL clubs pay 3Ok
As
Salary

Please where did I say that? I don't know how much they pay but what I know is that a salary of #30000 cannot buy any model of Benz in 3 years because the person will transport, feed, pay house rent before even talking of car.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2019
crafteck:

There people chose to like the locals, it depends on d people, which branding their club get wey fit reach premier league...
let's learn from the north Africans and South Africa how de have manage dier football to...how de organise,market and brand dier league...clubs still get fans...so u know...
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Torg77: 3:26pm On May 15, 2019
joshchisimdi:
A Shooting Stars Sports Club aka 3SC footballer identified as Dayo Oginni, has been arrested alongside two others for internet fraud. The Shooting Stars Footballer said to be a member of the feeders team of the popular Ibadan-based Nigerian football league team, was arrested alongside his brother-in-law, Alabi Okikiola; and his friend, Jonas Okwuwe, at a location on Fortune Estate, in the Ologuneru Olonde area of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital for internet fraud by the operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibadan zonal office. 

Their arrest came following the petition of a neighbour, who had a suspicion over their lifestyle as they had no known source of income. An official of the football who confirmed the arrest of Oginni, said he was indeed a member of the popular soccer feeder team but has not been attending training for a while.While Oginni said he was an Ordinary National Diploma Part 1 student at The Polytechnic, Ibadan in his statement, Okwuwe claimed to be a Computer Science graduate from the Auchi Polytechnic, and Oginni’s brother-in-law, Okikiola, said he had a Higher National Diploma in Accounting.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/15/shooting-stars-footballer-and-two-others-arrested-for-internet-fraud/

Poor jealous neighbours also snitch on innocent people too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Ezi1993(f): 6:48pm On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

Okay. You need to return to nairaland home page where you see different sections. You can achieve this by clicking or touching Nairaland forum.

Select crime section. Its the third section on top among the sections.

When it opens, you will see "Create new topic". Select it and when it opens.

You will choose the subject or topic of your post to reflect what you intend to share(message).

After the subject.

You go to body, below it and share your experience. Then submit it by clicking submit button below.
Topic could be " How I was scammed yesterday" or any topic of your choice.

That's all.
Thank u dear.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

guy where have you been since? Even your phone number isn't going through
My eastern brother from another mother! Who am I not to respond? Sending you a whatsapp message now! grin
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Ezi1993(f): 6:50pm On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

Aww. That's so sad. Sorry about that.

Maybe you should open a thread and share. Who knows, your money might still be recovered or you may save a potential victim. Please consider, dear.

Thank u..I'll do just that
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Ezi1993(f): 6:51pm On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

My love. Did they scam you? You .
yes they did.
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Sommydisaster(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2019
Budline1:

I don't know what their aims are o. When they jail majority of the youths today, who will rule the country tomorrow? What will be the future of the country tomorrow? No matter how innocent you think you are, you rich or you not, I pray Efcc don't come to your doorstep because I can assure you that not everyone they arrest is guilty of the crime. Good luck.

The ugly truth here is that in nigeria our country we don't have this vision of having a youth as a leader

We grounded with the thought and vision of having a so called elderly man as a leader because we all think he sees the farthest

What we need a miracle, anything other than that......... We're in this same shiii generation to generation

May God help us, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Budline1(m): 2:16am On May 16, 2019
Sommydisaster:

The ugly truth here is that in nigeria our country we don't have this vision of having a youth as a leader

We grounded with the thought and vision of having a so called elderly man as a leader because we all think he sees the farthest

What we need a miracle, anything other than that......... We're in this same shiii generation to generation

May God help us, AMEN

You're absolutely right!

1 Like

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On May 16, 2019
Okezedan:
Naija people no go mind their business o. Wetin concern them if they don't have any known source of income? Na you them scam? Bad belle people everywhere
Keep up with your fraudulent lifestyle.
You will be exposed soon.
Criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by Okezedan(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2019
post=78431000:

Keep up with your fraudulent lifestyle.
You will be exposed soon.
Criminal.
hypocrite. I don't have any word for you
Re: Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud by frbona: 10:04am On May 16, 2019
kire68:
our 100% winning still going on for now..for those that have be betting and loosing ..join the winning teams and start winning like us ..tested and trusted..i doubted b4 but now am enjoying it with the legit and reliable source..call or whatsapp if you are interested for todays game..winning is guaranteed
08064437054 whatsapp
I'm interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marital Rape / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.