Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning (7192 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 17, 2019
jonaifame22:
she's clean, I'm very sure of that
it is nt written on d forehead..get ur self tested.She even told u wat she does n u r trying to defend her.Mi piece of advice for u is to stop having unprotected sex n stop licking pussy.Seem lykk u dnt luv ur life
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by jonaifame22(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2019
blissgregory:
it is nt written on d forehead..get ur self tested.She even told u wat she does n u r trying to defend her.Mi piece of advice for u is to stop having unprotected sex n stop licking pussy.Seem lykk u dnt luv ur life
pls tell me uve Neva enjoyed the pleasures of having ur pvssy licked
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 17, 2019
Unfortunately,no
jonaifame22:
pls tell me uve Neva enjoyed the pleasures of having ur pvssy licked
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2019
blissgregory:
Unfortunately,no
I'll take it that no guy has preached the gospel of pvssy eating and lickn to you,hence u have not had the opportunity to enjoy it or may be u are not able enough to contain the overwhelming pleasures of pvssy lickn
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 17, 2019
I dnt ve strength to debunk
jonaifame22:
I'll take it that no guy has preached the gospel of pvssy eating and lickn to you,hence u have not had the opportunity to enjoy it or may be u are not able enough to contain the overwhelming pleasures of pvssy lickn
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by jonaifame22(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2019
blissgregory:
I dnt ve strength to debunk
alright good night and God bless
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2019
U too
jonaifame22:
alright good night and God bless
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by xtraordinariguy(m): 1:11am On May 18, 2019
blissgregory:

Bro she is making a great point ..
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by Nobody: 5:04am On May 18, 2019
Tell him
xtraordinariguy:
Bro she is making a great point ..
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by KukumaKillMe: 7:46pm On May 23, 2019
badadvice:

its gruesome extreme and perhaps irrelevant i agree, but swear you didn't read it to the end like an hypocrite.

His inner sprit is like "I want more"
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
And you fvcked her raw

Pukesangry

He didnt only Fvck her RAW, d ediot had d guts to suck her soak away......
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:32am On May 24, 2019
0ppa:
All I noticed was that you were good with metaphors and similes.

Nope...
Repeated d word **LIKE** twenty one times.
four of them in the third paragraph.
Not a creative story teller
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by Nobody: 11:44am On May 26, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's fabulous.
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by jonaifame22(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by OKOATA(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
jonaifame22:
Bro abeg write another story na

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth Olivia Lastnight Till Dis Morning by jonaifame22(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
H

(1) (2) (Reply)

THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] / See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex / "She Had Sex With Her Friend A Night To Her Wedding With A Pastor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.