Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. (8010 Views)

My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by kollinzgee(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
I know nairaland has really affected my view of ethnicity i dont think i can ever be the same again. grin
Today i saw a news on the front page where it was said that millons of northerners have sold their votes for 2000 naira ,i took to my whatsapp status and posted a similar story on my whatsapp expressing my dissapointef in northerners for sellling their votes desptes suffering so much,i said irs obvious most of them are unexposed.
Omo i didnt know that a new girl i just met was a hausa girl,she read it and took it very personal,this girl replied me asap calling me stupid,bla bla bla i just lockup i didnt read he messages,she called i didnt pick immediately she ran to my house and met me outside omo na so this girl change am for me oooh,saying she is dissapointed in me that she never knew i was a tribalist,i didnt say a word then she burst into tears OMo i was thrown off balance i never knew it has gotten to that extent i had to embrace her and comfort her telling her i am sorry before she finally stop crying.
My question is why is it normal to insult igbo people in Nigeria,we are called ritualist,fake product sellers,our women are called prostitutes by other tribes but you will never see igbos react to that in real life, but let an igbo talk about other tribes it bevomes tribalism why?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Noblemarce: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
She over reacted to most extent.

You saw from a different perspective then made utterances that might be demeaning to her, even though you were generic in your assertions of her people.

Nevertheless, learn to vet your informations before you conclude for contribution in a larger space. There are people who holds you in a high esteem, it'll be foolishness to loose that respect.

Some us are in the North, while others are from the North, just like any region, there are well meaning people here that are educated, they do and stand for the right thing irrespective of social and religious differences. While some are extremely foolish and religious bigots.

Learn to balance your information, you won't remain grounded forever, you'll one day become an authority figure. Behave well!

You've learnt a LESSON!

8 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Jennyclay(f): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Thank your stars she didn't gather aboki to lynch you. Learn to mind your business.
Nonsense!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Solofresh2: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
So what do you want us to do for you now?
Nice made up story anyways

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Jeon(f): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
undecided

Because you people knew what you are.

why is it normal to insult igbo people in Nigeria,we are called ritualist,fake product sellers,our women are called prostitutes by other tribes but you will never see igbos react to that in real life

So no need for reactions.

Sellers of Green White Green.

8 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by jimmyolasun: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Better no sleep house and dey watch your back steady.. your end starts now... As you take embrace her, she don access where dagger go enter and even your soul no fit survive am

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
you came to mourn at the wrong grave.

nairaland is the worst place to lay this complain

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Ballzproblem2: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
for your mind you think it's cute until she twist ya post give her hausa brothers say you blaspheme pedo Mohammed grin,see you see six feet ,my Friend if you Know what's good for you block am ,go your way to avoid story that touch

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by fineberry(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Use style end that relationship bro: for your own good.....

7 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by kollinzgee(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeon:
undecided

Thats a lie,we have thick skin we have good self esteem,you are who you say you are not what others say.

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by kollinzgee(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Better no sleep house and dey watch your back steady.. your end starts now... As you take embrace her, she don access where dagger go enter and even your soul no fit survive am

grin grin
Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Jeon(f): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
You have thick skin and good self esteem... The reason why most y'all risk ur lives by swallowing a hard drugs, booking a flight to another man's country for Nonsense and Dirty work.

kollinzgee:

Thats a lie,we have thick skin we have good self esteem,you are who you say you are not what others say.

lolz.. I can't argue..Go said that to foreign countries that are serving you bans /Asian countries that are killing you pple like chicken for smuggling drugs and scamming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by TimiMore: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2022
OP na ode, you dey happy say she hug you and appeared emotional abi?
She will definitely tell her aboki brothers and those ones will not even follow you argue they will just come and cut your lap for their suya business ni.
If you love yourself better carry your slippers put for head begin dey japa from that your town asap

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by falcon01: 2:08am On Dec 16, 2022
How can we know this story happened?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by stuffs2002: 3:54am On Dec 16, 2022
kollinzgee:
I know nairaland has really affected my view of ethnicity i dont think i can ever be the same again. grin
Today i saw a news on the front page where it was said that millons of northerners have sold their votes for 2000 naira ,i took to my whatsapp status and posted a similar story on my whatsapp expressing my dissapointef in northerners for sellling their votes desptes suffering so much,i said irs obvious most of them are unexposed.
Omo i didnt know that a new girl i just met was a hausa girl,she read it and took it very personal,this girl replied me asap calling me stupid,bla bla bla i just lockup i didnt read he messages,she called i didnt pick immediately she ran to my house and met me outside omo na so this girl change am for me oooh,saying she is dissapointed in me that she never knew i was a tribalist,i didnt say a word then she burst into tears OMo i was thrown off balance i never knew it has gotten to that extent i had to embrace her and comfort her telling her i am sorry before she finally stop crying.
My question is why is it normal to insult igbo people in Nigeria,we are called ritualist,fake product sellers,our women are called prostitutes by other tribes but you will never see igbos react to that in real life, but let an igbo talk about other tribes it bevomes tribalism why?

IPOB and truth are two parallel lines that can never meet.

1) You met her and became friends and you didn't know she was Hausa
2) You embraced a Hausa girl in public

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Lee99: 5:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:
undecided

It is your mom that is a prostitute and your dad a drug dealer idiot

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Lee99: 5:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:
You have thick skin and good self esteem... The reason why most y'all risk ur lives by swallowing a hard drugs, booking a flight to another man's country for Nonsense and Dirty work.

lolz.. I can't argue..Go said that to foreign countries that are serving you bans /Asian countries that are killing you pple like chicken for smuggling drugs and scamming.
All my years on NL I never saw you as a tribalist, I lowkey even admired you and your posts until today, I'm really disappointed Jeon

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Levels1(m): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2022
kollinzgee:

Bro is because even you within your mind you know 99.9% of the names calling is true and you picking offence will show how irresponsible you are for fighting the truth and as such they have to admit...

Can someone call you a thief when you have never steal before and won't you react certainly you will.

I do hope my illustration have taking care of your question?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Jeon(f): 6:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Lee99:

All my years on NL I never saw you as a tribalist, I lowkey even admired you and your posts until today, I'm really disappointed Jeon

Who de fuvk want a public penis hiding under redpill admiration?

Pls get lost.

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Jeon(f): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2022
Lee99:
It is your mom that is a prostitute and your dad a drug dealer idiot
I have never said that... And you are already telling the public ur names...
Lol.. I feel you.

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Lee99: 6:10am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:

Who de fuvk want a public penis hiding under redpill admiration?

Pls get lost.
Public penis you say? Hahaha funny, last time I checked I'm still dating the same girl I've been dating since October 2021, secondly I've never identified on NL as a redpilled person, although I don't condone stupidity and simplicity from my gender, I am not against women, only the entitled leeches, I give my babe money, I'm not stingy, I'm just logical. But please tone down with the tribalism it's not nice at all

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:

You are also a tribalist not just an evening newspaper Tuh now I understand why you are single @ 50 cool

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Jeon(f): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Lee99:

Public penis you say? Hahaha funny, last time I checked I'm still dating the same girl I've been dating since October 2021, secondly I've never identified on NL as a redpilled person, although I don't condone stupidity and simplicity from my gender, I am not against women, only the entitled leeches, I give my babe money, I'm not stingy, I'm just logical. But please tone down with the tribalism it's not nice at all

No body cares.... SO GET LOST

public hoe
Shut your smelling mouth, I live in Abuja and if I tell you how many Hausa girls I've slept with you'll crawl back into the sewer that you crawled out from, even Hajara that was telling me to have añal s*x with her cos she was still a virgin, lol or is it Kadija from Kaduna that would raise Hijab and fvck me inside my car lol abeg take this your beer parlor story elsewhere

What a loss of respect...
You have been dating since 2021, upon the vagina she's giving you still yet you can't keep ur penis in ur trouser...

4 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 16, 2022

4 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Lee99: 6:13am On Dec 16, 2022
Levels1:

Bro is because even you within your mind you know 99.9% of the names calling is true and you picking offence will show how irresponsible you are for fighting the truth and as such they have to admit...

Can someone call you a thief when you have never steal before and won't you react certainly you will.

I do hope my illustration have taking care of your question?
Same way Afonjas know that they are erudite skull miners right? Please no one has the monopoly of being stupid but don't bring yours to a public forum. Ozuor undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Jeon(f): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

You are also a tribalist not just an evening newspaper Tuh now I understand why you are single @ 50 cool

Haha...
1st century faded tissue paper will do @100 .

Back then you tagged me a Man and a gay and now you are calling me evening newspaper?! Can't you see how ur brain is playing dice game with ur sense Mrcork?

I laugh.

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Lee99: 6:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:

No body cares.... SO GET LOST
Lol got nothing else to say hahaha, please help me get lost I don't know how to... Tribalistic cüm bucket
Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Jeon(f): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Lee99:

Lol got nothing else to say hahaha, please help me get lost I don't know how to... Tribalistic cüm bucket

THE PAIN THE PAIN... HE EVEN KNEW HOW THE WOMEN DO PROSTITUTION /MEN SMUGGLING DRUGS BY CALLING HIS MOTHER'S AND FATHER'S NAME.

Ur cry..
You're going to get lost by yourself when you are done fill-in the Pacific's deep hole..

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Lee99: 6:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:

THE PAIN THE PAIN... HE EVEN KNEW HOW THE WOMEN DO PROSTITUTION /MEN SMUGGLING DRUGS BY CALLING HIS MOTHER'S AND FATHER'S NAME.

Ur cry..
You're going to get lost by yourself when you are done fill-in the Pacific's deep hole..
lol I won't give you the gratification you're looking for by stooping to your very low tribalistic level, work on yourself and stop being full of hate, the world is moving ahead and you're here being worried about who is Igbo and who is not, meanwhile the world doesn't care about tribes, just what you offer to society, do yourself some good and grow a functional brain, it'll do you a lot of good

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Jeon(f): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Lee99:
lol I won't give you the gratification you're looking for by stooping to your very low tribalistic level, work on yourself and stop being full of hate, the world is moving ahead and you're here being worried about who is Igbo and who is not, meanwhile the world doesn't care about tribes, just what you offer to society, do yourself some good and grow a functional brain, it'll do you a lot of good

Ur cry..

Even ur biafara president know it also...
Baby factory is an achievement..

The girl that was naked and flogged online was for no fuvkin she uploaded her nude, she was flogged by her traffickers because she couldn't meet up with the dea

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Lee99: 6:28am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeon:

Ur cry..

Even ur biafara president know it also...
Baby factory is an achievement..
Trolling someone who lives a comfortable life, babe I really dgaf about what you or anyone says about me or my tribe, facts I'm Delta Igbo so what you're saying just amuses me, I'm only shocked that someone o thought was an intellectual human can be so disappointingly foolish, anyway have a nice one, your trolls are falling on deaf ears and numb emotions

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. by Jeon(f): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB and truth are two parallel lines that can never meet.
1) You met her and became friends and you didn't know she was Hausa 2) You embraced a Hausa girl in public

cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy (PHOTOS) / 10 Courses In The University That Have The Most Fvckable Babes. / First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.