Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. (948 Views)

I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married / Over 150 Romantic Love Quotes You Can Send To A Person You Love So Much / I Never Knew I Could Forgive A Girl That Sent This Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by sparkle7: 2:46pm On May 15, 2019
We have made a little research on some useful quotes of Nairaland's founder so we deemed it necessary to share some of it with you. Happy reading and I hope you get a thing or two that can help you.

Source: [url]austinbridalshop..com[/url]
Quote 1

I don't have first class

-I don't have second class upper

- I don't have second class lower

- I don't have third class

- I don't even have pass

- I don't have a degree!

But there is hope for me because I am willing to create my own job. Perhaps you all should try it? - Suen 2006

Check thread[url] https://www.nairaland.com/14590/hope-lower-grades-nigeria?fbclid=IwAR2k80Cyw93U-inFDtoPqCM_eCmozjx4xv306CQMiKEmz_lFI5LLCgMQUQ4#410004[/url]

Quote 2

I am not interested with employment because I will always earn less than people who have the same amount of knowledge but have a degree.

I am fiercely determined to be rich because this is about the only way I can prove my value. As long as you don't look down on me because I don't have a degree, we will be fine. On the other hand, if you are my competitor, I want you to under- rate me!

Quote 3

A job is not a product you create. A job is a need. No one is responsible for creating needs, but thankfully, Human needs are unlimited. Hence, the potential for job creation is unlimited too, if not hindered artificially. - Suen 2010

Thread here

Quote 4

If the best job you can get is a driving job, go for it. There is no value in sitting at home doing nothing. - Suen 2008

Quote 5

No amount of logical reasoning or common sense will convince a woman who doesn't want to be convinced. When you tell a woman "2 + 2 equals 4", she say "no, because 3 + 3 = 6", it simply means you are right!

Feminists will not like this one. grin grin grin grin

Quote 6

There is no easy business in this world. You need to look for a way to provide a service that is useful to people.

Quote 7

There are lots of opportunities in Nigeria, but some people choose not to see them.

Quote 8

No matter how intelligent you are, you can't make decisions based on what you don't know.

Quote 9

The answer to your question depends on the details of the problem you're working on.

Quote 10

You need to think of what you can do with the resources you currently have at your disposal. Nobody will give you a laptop (except as a free gift) because there's no guaranty that you can make anything useful with it. grin

So which of the quotes do you love the most? To me quote 1 was so on point! Drop what you think below.
Visit blog for more: [url]austinbridalshop..com[/url]
Also see https://www.nairaland.com/5187881/10-things-probably-didnt-know

Re: Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by welzyj2(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2019
quote 9 ....
Re: Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by sparkle7: 2:56pm On May 15, 2019
welzyj2:
quote 9 ....
I still don't understand what he meant there. Kinda confusing.
Re: Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by babyfaceafrica: 3:03pm On May 15, 2019
lmao
Re: Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by Elevation(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2019
But he is not a born again Christian, so his soul is not in the kingdom of Light but I know there is nothing difficult for God to do.
Re: Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by Deepfeel(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2019
Elevation:
But he is not a born again Christian, so his soul is not in the kingdom of Light but I know there is nothing difficult for God to do.
Where is your soul,? And which kingdom of God are you talking about?
Re: Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by Ekez(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2019
Who's seun? Is he the elder broda of lalasticlala?
Re: Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by Starboytwo(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2019
Ekez:
Who's seun?
Is he the elder broda of lalasticlala?
distant cousin I think...
Re: Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by Ekez(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2019
Starboytwo:
distant cousin I think...
thank for the ........
Re: Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:39pm On May 15, 2019
Hummmmm....
Re: Top 10 Seun's Quotes You Never Knew. by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 15, 2019
so what are we to do with all this?

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Exposes Her Boobs After Saturday Night Party (Video) / THIS SONG Is Bursting My Brain [Picture] / Club Girls Want Hardcore Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.