Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It (8507 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 8:14am On May 17, 2019
kenddys:

lol
have you met her once
her comments here revealed the kind of pesin she is. She abuses anyone as will. Ishilove still get little sense pass her, but she's also a feminist.
I can't recommend either of them to a reasonable man for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 8:16am On May 17, 2019
bamidelee:

her comments here revealed the kind of pesin she is. She abuses anyone as will. Ishilove still get little sense pass her, but she's also a feminist.
I can't recommend either of them to a reasonable man for marriage.

lol
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Adaibeku(f): 8:19am On May 17, 2019
Kwinesther:
choi!!! You've so much met and dated the most ugly girls in your entire life, the one you described in your post isn't the 7th one so I'm not surprised every picture will always look fake to you, its so obvious that you are faced with many tribulations all at the same time. You are mentally deranged infused with low self esteem, cursed, depressed and frustrated as a result of meeting ugly girls your whole life when younger guys are meeting and enjoying the beautiful ones and at the same time you are blind to easily differentiate a bleached skin from a naturally one. Damn!!! This is too much affliction for a person, imagine a slave who has never in his whole life have a taste of a good life calling himself king, king of slaves that you are!!! my advise to you is find the biggest river in your neighborhood and fall into it, you deserve a miserable death. Rest in peace.
i heard from a source ,that he has a weak erection smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 8:20am On May 17, 2019
kenddys:

lol
I can't advice you to marry her except you're like she. I don't hate her but she's temperamental. She has no respect for males.
Alpha female, what a man can do a woman can do better.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 8:24am On May 17, 2019
ubunja:
You guys really need to stop throwing words like Demon around.
shut up
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 8:24am On May 17, 2019
bamidelee:

I can't advice you to marry her except you're like she. I don't hate her but she's temperamental. She has no respect for males.
Alpha female, what a man can do a woman can do better.

that is the way of the 20th century
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Jacqueline22(f): 8:41am On May 17, 2019
kenddys:

i was

Is it because I decided to go simple?
Anyways thanks for d compliment tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Is it because I decided to go simple?
Anyways thanks for d compliment tongue tongue

you actually love using the emojis and you dont type long msgs

i actually did not mean it as an insult though
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Jacqueline22(f): 9:09am On May 17, 2019
kenddys:

you actually love using the emojis and you dont type long msgs

i actually did not mean it as an insult though

When I don’t have anything much to say
I prefer to drop it single and hot
Even if I write long epistle are they gonna pay me for it?
Can’t comman and kill my self here on nl.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:11am On May 17, 2019
Jacqueline22:

When I don’t have anything much to say
I prefer to drop it single and hot
Even if I write long epistle are they gonna pay me for it?
Can’t comman and kill my self here on nl.

lol
you cant kee yourself at all
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Jacqueline22(f): 9:14am On May 17, 2019
kenddys:

lol
you cant kee yourself at all

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by ubunja(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
shut up
that's better
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:30am On May 17, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Thanks for your understanding

now it is confirmed
your prettiness pass picture
its in you
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by LuciferPreeq: 9:31am On May 17, 2019
kenddys:

wetin do poco sef
e don tey wey i see her oh
She's reeling from the fatal blows I dealt to her Nairaland image. grin

She has not been coming to FP to rant again for over a year now all thanks to me. I promised her she would deactivate that account and I keep my Word.
In trying to thwart me, she has spent every trick in her book including sleeping with Preeq44 to hand me several lifetime bans, creating bash threads in my name (which only enhances my reputation wink ) and creating new female monikers to stalk & send me PMs which I never reply. grin

Nowadays, she hides in the Ashawo/Beer parlor thread - a fitting abode for cheap, elderly thots like her - where she has continued with her bitterness albeit on weaker men.

She never believed she could ever be in this position. It's coming as a shock to her. grin
Before she met me, she had been used to pussies who cower to her and her famed "madness" - something I consider to be in the preparatory stages compared to mine.

I still await her whenever she has regained consciousness so I can drive the final nail in her coffin.
I have taken a whole year & spent a fortune gathering damning dirt on her.

I will make sure it happens very publicly & remain in Nairaland memory for years to come.

For now, I leave her with Mike Tyson's quote: "When we go into battle, we come out, or don't come out at all"

*spits angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kwinesther: 9:31am On May 17, 2019
Adaibeku:
Really? No wonder he is emitting his frustration in the highest frequency.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kwinesther: 9:34am On May 17, 2019
kenddys:

jesu
grin hope you don't bash females here too? wink
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2019
Kwinesther:
choi!!! You've so much met and dated the most ugly girls in your entire life, the one you described in your post isn't the 7th one so I'm not surprised every picture will always look fake to you, its so obvious that you are faced with many tribulations all at the same time. You are mentally deranged infused with low self esteem, cursed, depressed and frustrated as a result of meeting ugly girls your whole life when younger guys are meeting and enjoying the beautiful ones and at the same time you are blind to easily differentiate a bleached skin from a naturally one. Damn!!! This is too much affliction for a person, imagine a slave who has never in his whole life have a taste of a good life calling himself king, king of slaves that you are!!! my advise to you is find the biggest river in your neighborhood and fall into it, you deserve a miserable death. Rest in peace.
I thought this useless bleached chimpazee said she won't mention me again grin

Look at the cremated baboon saying she's pretty, you that looks like a offering for the gods. cheesy chai!!
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2019
Adaibeku:
Just like your father abi grin
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
This is me n millionaire bustykassa in Abuja /,with nice resources you will meet them .They are set of intelligent babes
Lol local champions cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2019
Kwinesther:
Ugly girls nah this faceless forum them they get mouth, i really blame those useless boys that gives them attention they don't deserve.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:51am On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Hahahahaha..grin

You know wat ? Hmmm
Infact wat you dont know is dat i'm 10times prepared than dat stupid bla bla poco or antiwoheva ,
Cos i've my army wt me ,We do d torment while u do d complain ok
Pastor watch urside

Lol grin
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:53am On May 17, 2019
Kwinesther:
grin hope you don't bash females here too? wink

i dont do that
but adaibeku is an exception

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by QueenSekxy(f): 9:55am On May 17, 2019
LuciferPreeq:

She has not been coming to FP to rant again for over a year now all thanks to me. I promised her she would deactivate that account and I keep my Word.
In trying to thwart me, she has spent every trick in her book including sleeping with Preeq44 to hand me several lifetime bans, creating bash threads in my name (which only enhances my reputation wink ) and creating new female monikers to stalk & send me PMs which I never reply. grin

Nowadays, she hides in the Ashawo/Beer parlor thread - a fitting abode for cheap, elderly thots like her - where she has continued with her bitterness albeit on weaker men.

She never believed she could ever be in this position. It's coming as a shock to her. grin
Before she met me, she had been used to pussies who cower to her and her famed "madness" - something I consider to be in the preparatory stages compared to mine.

I still await her whenever she has regained consciousness so I can drive the final nail in her coffin.

I will make sure it happens very publicly & remain in Nairaland memory for years to come.

For now, I leave her with Mike Tyson's quote: "When we go into battle, we come out, or don't come out at all"

*spits angry

Excess time deh worry you.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:56am On May 17, 2019
LuciferPreeq:

*spits angry

she has a new moniker
hope you know that
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kwinesther: 10:00am On May 17, 2019
Kingrexyl:
I thought this useless bleached chimpazee said she won't mention me again grin

Look at the cremated baboon saying she's pretty, you that looks like a offering for the gods. cheesy chai!!

I am very sure that three or more people in your lineage are from the APE's specie the familiarity is so obvious, he just dey call on his people anyhow cheesy hammering on their names repeatedly and conveniently, just go and dine with them in their habitat. We just heard from a RELIABLE source that you are suffering from weak erection, from history people that suffer from such disgraceful ailment never enjoy a happy life. I now see reasons for your unending sorrows and frustration, you have no other options than to stick to my advice and end this miserable life of yours. Rest in peace again.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kwinesther: 10:03am On May 17, 2019
kenddys:

i dont do that
but adaibeku is an exception
you just earned my respect kiss. No nobody should be an exception.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 10:10am On May 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Excess time deh worry you.

Na wetin joblessness dey cause... grin
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by QueenSekxy(f): 10:14am On May 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Na wetin joblessness dey cause... grin
I never see.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Adaibeku(f): 10:26am On May 17, 2019
Kwinesther:
Yes my sister ,his 2nd n more stupid monikker is kenddys 2..

Tufiakwa
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 10:29am On May 17, 2019
Adaibeku:
Yes my sister ,his 2nd monikker is also kenddys ..

abeg don't
associate me with someone i don't know
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 10:31am On May 17, 2019
Kwinesther:
you just earned my respect kiss. No nobody should be an exception.

nope
that girl has a problem
just read through her threads
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2019
grin grin grin
I just love this Nairaland. funny peeps everywhere.

Make we finish fasting first, then we continue from where we stopped.
I ain't talking about all these NL witches ooh.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend / ** Suggestions Plz!!what Action/ Adventure Film Can I Download To Ease Boredom**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.