Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It (8153 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2019
Deepfeel:
Well yet to meet one so won't say much about it, just that a lot of female monikers here are owned by males
You are right tho
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kwinesther: 8:53am On May 18, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Lol ugly bastard, get the fvck outta my sight, poverty striken ashawo with face like what I don't know, In real life I can't touch you with a stick because you are a fvcking virus. cheesy

Better people dey talk and even this imbecíle too dey put mouth. cheesy
O ma se o!!! Eleyi ti shori buruku already, i have realised that "word" ugly is irremovable from your mouth as a result of your unimaginable experience with those ugly bitches, your brain is so damaged that you can't make a single sentence without including same word.

Just continue to wallow in the pit of frustrations and afflictions that you are in, after all you are dinning with the dead already.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:43am On May 18, 2019
This topic shows immaturity , you dont know who is who or who plays a role here. Met some NL members here both Male and female and youd be surprised some are in positions that you can't access normally. The way people throw insults here for no reason you're burning cables. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2019
pcguru1:
This topic shows immaturity , you dont know who is who or who plays a role here. Met some NL members here both Male and female and youd be surprised some are in positions that you can't access normally. The way people throw insults here for no reason you're burning cables. Just saying
Because they are better than you doesn't mean they are better than me, do you know who I am?
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2019
Kwinesther:
O ma se o!!! Eleyi ti shori buruku already, i have realised that "word" ugly is irremovable from your mouth as a result of your unimaginable experience with those ugly bitches, your brain is so damaged that you can't make a single sentence without including same word.

Just continue to wallow in the pit of frustrations and afflictions that you are in, after all you are dinning with the dead already.
Because you are a ugly chimp,
do me a favor don't quote me again, you irritate me jeez!
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kwinesther: 10:52am On May 18, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Because you are a ugly chimp,
do me a favor don't quote me again, you irritate me jeez!
oh you are tired already? Why so soon? Do yourself the favor not me, else I'm very much ready to multiply your frustrations till I hear the news of your suicide. Useless psychopath!!!
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2019
una still dey here dey argue.

before unfollowing the thread,

dem say: "girls with bad mouth [and that are abusive online] are good "love making machines" in tha oza room cheesy

#unfollows thread#
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Neimar: 11:40am On May 18, 2019
Kingrexyl:
I don't do PMs and don't do ugly girls get it. cheesy

brutal tho
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Neimar: 11:50am On May 18, 2019
Kwinesther:
This one will never make it in life that is if he's lucky to be alive by this time next month.

He has spent his whole life shouting ugly ugly ugly up and down. Were Alaso ni Yoruba maa n pe iru won cheesy but before you eventually die, na unclad body you go take enter market and na " ugly woman do me strong thing "you go dey shout waka about till you meet your untimely death.

what sort of prayer abi curse is this
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kwinesther: 11:58am On May 18, 2019
Neimar:

...the one he deserves.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Gerrard59(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2019
pcguru1 post=78491008:
This topic shows immaturity
, you dont know who is who or who plays a role here. Met some NL members here both Male and female and youd be surprised some are in positions that you can't access normally. The way people throw insults here for no reason you're burning cables. Just saying

Guy,

Leave these people. Majority are inherently frustrated and unexposed.

If I was a female, I won't take them serious. I'll blame it on the situation in the country.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2019
Neimar:

brutal tho
They need to know
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2019
Neimar:

Let the cursed ugly bitch be. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2019
Gerrard59:

Guy,

If I was a female, I won't take them serious. I'll blame it on the situation in the country.
You are a big fool and a chronic ass licker, nigga go get a girl in the real world instead of chasing ugly nonentites here.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2019
Kwinesther:
oh you are tired already? Why so soon? Do yourself the favor not me, else I'm very much ready to multiply your frustrations till I hear the news of your suicide. Useless psychopath!!!
Stupid useless bitch, your sight just irritate me if not I would have look for you and gun you down, thank God I have ur ugly picture.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Gerrard59(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2019
Kingrexyl:
You are a big fool and a chronic ass licker, nigga go get a girl in the real world instead of chasing ugly nonentites here.

If you were properly taught in school (assuming you went to one), you will know that it's wrong to generalise hastily. Moreso, when you don't have evidence to support your spurious claims.

But hey, as the cretinous and baboonic fvcktard that you are, you won't understand this.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Eze2000(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2019
Gerrard59:

Guy,

Maybe, maybe not. Still, I can not for the life of me think of a single reason why a sane guy will throw a blanket accusation like this on a publuc forum of all places.

There must be a deeper reason in play here

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 18, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Because they are better than you doesn't mean they are better than me, do you know who I am?

Who is "they" ?
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 18, 2019
Kingrexyl:

Who is "they" ? Oh I get now, I dont see it that way, I just know I'd rather much spend time and energy hustling than getting into this type of thing.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kwinesther: 4:04pm On May 18, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Stupid useless bitch, your sight just irritate me if not I would have look for you and gun you down, thank God I have ur ugly picture.
keep the picture and masturbate over it, living dead.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2019
Kwinesther:
keep the picture and masturbate over it, living dead.
Mumu masturbate on someone that looks like a living skeleton Bitch fvck off!!!
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2019
Gerrard59:

If you were properly taught in school (assuming you went to one), you will know that it's wrong to generalise hastily. Moreso, when you don't have evidence to support your spurious claims.

But hey, as the cretinous and baboonic fvcktard that you are, you won't understand this.
You don't have sense boy, now get off!
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kwinesther: 6:15pm On May 20, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Mumu masturbate on someone that looks like a living skeleton Bitch fvck off!!!
I'm sure you're six feet under the ground already, the dead has nothing to do with the living so I will ignore a senseless quote coming from a ghost.
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Adaibeku(f): 6:16pm On May 20, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Shameless baby
Re: Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It by Kingrexyl(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2019
Kwinesther:
I'm sure you're six feet under the ground already, the dead has nothing to do with the living so I will ignore a senseless quote coming from a ghost.
Dead bitch stop quoting me, I don't talk with dead people like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Swear Pùssy Don Tire Me / List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea / Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.