Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions (27906 Views)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / Four(4) Signs He’s Worth Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 9:33pm On Feb 12
I shake my head when I see young girls getting married to very rich men in the name of the man is rich so I don't need to study him ,I will just marry him so far he is rich.

Oh girl if you are in that school of thought,better rethink.

There is this particular man I know ,stinking rich then because now the money Don finish.
The mans character is zero as in high tempered.

This young lady got married to him without her barely dating him because he was rich.
Her own was rich man wants to marry me,I will accept.

When they got married the man insisted that she should be a stay at home wife because the previous wife he had was working and the marriage collapsed so he felt with a stay at home wife he will be able to control this present wife.

Fast forward to this present day,he has remarried his former wife that he left and wants to drive the present wife.

Ladies should be careful as all that glitters is not gold.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Zaheertyler(m): 12:59am On Feb 13
One bad banana cannot speak for the whole bunch
St Tropez proverb
What is your point self?
No vex

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 2:29am On Feb 13
Zaheertyler:
One bad banana cannot speak for the whole bunch
St Tropez proverb
What is your point self?
No vex
I know that you can't judge from just one person but the attitude of I must marry a rich man by most ladies may land them seeing their fingers getting burnt.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Emmanuel909090: 7:43am On Feb 13
guobe:
I shake my head when I see young girls getting married to very rich men in the name of the man is rich so I don't need to study him ,I will just marry him so far he is rich.
There is this particular man I know ,stinking rich then because now the money Don finish.
This young lady got married to him without her barely dating him because he was rich.
When they got married the man insisted that she should be a stay at home wife because the previous wife he had was working and the marriage collapsed so he felt with a stay at home wife he will be able to control this present wife.
Fast forward to this present day,he has remarried his former wife that he left and wants to drive the present wife.

From all you said, I'm yet to see what the man did wrongly.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 7:50am On Feb 13
Emmanuel909090:

From all you said, I'm yet to see what the man did wrongly.
A highly tempered man that made the present wife not to be independent by making her a stay at home mum.and treats her like trash only to remarry the former wife again after some time is utterly wrong and so many more disgusting character not mentioned here.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by advanceDNA: 8:15am On Feb 13
guobe:

Oga leave women....let them run their life as they want... which one be your own and their choice of marriage

another man will continue from where her husband stop....that's the advantage they will always have for having a vagîna...
Someone will always be stûpid enough to just want to pay their bills for no reason

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Depriest2020: 8:33am On Feb 13
So OP Regina Daniel for marry that poor boy that they pay 250,000 for movies he does once or twice a year and leave Ned Nwoko? No let her hear you.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 8:45am On Feb 13
Depriest2020:
So OP Regina Daniel for marry that poor boy that they pay 250,000 for movies he does once or twice a year and leave Ned Nwoko? No let her hear you.
Nothing in this world can be sacrificed for peace of mind.
Most ladies don't know that money can't buy happiness.
There is a stage you will get to in life that you will see enough money and not be moved.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by ruggedtimi(m): 8:46am On Feb 13
guobe:

A highly tempered man that made the present wife not to be independent by making her a stay at home mum.and treats her like trash only to remarry the former wife again after some time is utterly wrong and so many more disgusting character not mentioned here.
the man steal your babe?

23 Likes

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 8:47am On Feb 13
advanceDNA:

Oga leave women....let them run their life as they want... which one be your own and their choice of marriage

another man will continue from where her husband stop....that's the advantage they will always have for having a vagîna...
Someone will always be stûpid enough to just want to pay their bills for no reason
Will you tell this statement to your sister to run her life the way she likes or your daughter?
Guy let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 8:49am On Feb 13
ruggedtimi:
the man steal your babe?
Which babe again?
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by mobileboy: 8:51am On Feb 13
Regina Daniel says hi

Even some guys are marrying white ancestors and yet no one is condeming them

5 Likes

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Depriest2020: 9:13am On Feb 13
guobe:

Nothing in this world can be sacrificed for peace of mind.
Most ladies don't know that money can't buy happiness.
There is a stage you will get to in life that you will see enough money and not be moved.
For men not women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 9:32am On Feb 13
mobileboy:
Regina Daniel says hi

Even some guys are marrying white ancestors and yet no one is condeming them
The end shall tell.
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 9:33am On Feb 13
Depriest2020:

For men not women.
For everyone.
If your wife give you hell at home ,you will see your home and be running.

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by toujurs: 10:13am On Feb 13
Depriest2020:
Do you know how often regina, buy ky jelly to lubricate her kepkus, because ned's face can't make her feel wet.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Fahvvy: 10:34am On Feb 13
toujurs:
Do you know how often regina, buy ky jelly to lubricate her kepkus, because ned nwoko face can't make her feel wet.

And you know this how? undecided...

3 Likes

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Fahvvy: 10:35am On Feb 13
guobe:

Will you tell this statement to your sister to run her life the way she likes or your daughter?

I will tell this to any adult in my life regardless of who they are to me undecided...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by advanceDNA: 10:46am On Feb 13
guobe:

Yes naaaa...as long as hey are adult.....u are just using paracetamol for another person's headache

And for ur information...money can by happiness......the girl u talk about up there was just unlucky her husband got broke...and he will pick up again, why are u seeing a down time in a mans life as a bad thing,..

...lif na risk..
.u take it...
if it works out.fine..
If not...u count ur losses and look for another mumu to pay ur bills...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by advanceDNA: 10:48am On Feb 13
Fahvvy:

And you know this how? undecided...

Person wey dey craze...u dey mind am... He just dey cap
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 11:05am On Feb 13
advanceDNA:

Person wey dey craze...u dey mind am... He just dey cap
I v never seen you give good advice. Always forming streetwise!
The op is warning ladies to choose happiness over money. You can't marry me and be nodding me around with ya bad characters like hot temper, foul talks etc!
Cos man na head of house no mean say na ya head big pass!
Anyman that wants peace should give his wife peace!
Ladies, no gree for any man that want to take advantage of you. Na that one life everybody get and you deserve to enjoy it girls.
Don't let any talakanier short broke black boy give you stupid lecture in this nationwide heat wave! There are too many madmen on this site! One of them is the person I quote.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by advanceDNA: 11:17am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

I v never seen you give good advice. Always forming streetwise!
That's because u do selective reading...and u are bias..
How is this street wise....u've been on nairaland for a while...dey try read according to context

Goodlady:

The op is warning ladies to choose happiness over money.
yes...but what makes individuals happy is left to them....u can't use ur own standards to judge others..
...money makes some pple happy...And Regina Daniels is very happy.... So all these advice is just a display of "I too sabi"

Goodlady:

You can't marry me and be nodding me around with ya bad characters like hot temper, foul talks etc!
why would anybody wanna marry you? U are a horrible person grin grin

Goodlady:

Ladies, no gree for any man that want to take advantage of you. Na that one life everybody gets and you deserve to enjoy it girls.
What's ur point again...??
How did the man take advantage of her?? .he married her when he had tons of cash.. ....but she didn't plan her life to know thing could go bad and stayed as a full time wife doing nothing... How is that anybody's fault..??

Besides...what happen to the man can happen to anyone....he will recover...and they will live happily ever after... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 11:34am On Feb 13
advanceDNA:

That's because u do selective reading...and u are bias..
How is this street wise....u've been on nairaland for a while...dey try read according to context
I v never seen a man so petty like sec sch kids who gossips. You are shameless and jobless! See as you dey quote me to reply one after the other despite that my response was for different people!
Seems an the one that ll use hot water to mop ya mouth on this site! Ya advise has always been bad. A bad example for boys here!

advanceDNA:

yes...but what makes individuals happy is left to them....u can't use ur own standards to judge others..
I m not judging others but you are a petty man with no standards!
...money makes some pple happy...And Regina Daniels is very happy.... So all these advice is just a display of "I too sabi"[/quote]
Are you there? Do you know if she cries at night? Na ya type go reach 60 years dey look for 20 years olds. Carrot prîck 🥕 man looking for fresh bloods.
advanceDNA:

You are the terrible one that doesn't deserve a wife!
It's in ya life that I ll marry. All major news sites, local and intl media houses ll carry it. It go plum more than Vicky James own.
I ll employ Yorubas waiter at the party.
advanceDNA:

How did the man take advantage of her?? .he married her when he had tons of cash.. ....but she didn't plan her life to know thing could go bad and stayed as a full time wife doing nothing... How is that anybody's fault..??
Some men prevent their wives from working. Thank God for people like me here who stood up to the bullying of you carrot 🥕 prîck males! All of you just want to eat ya cake n have it. You all want docile women and still blame them for precarious situations you put them. It's ya type that abort pregnancy for women and still blame them for getting pregnant after sleeping with them and discharging semen there.
advanceDNA:

Besides...what happen to the man can happen to anyone....he will recover...and they will live happily ever after... grin grin
You men think you are the head but una be the tail.
If not for fear of God, it's to manipulate the kids against una. That's why some of you die in pains without family!
Una must learn and it ll be bad for you all to learn the hard way!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by advanceDNA: 11:45am On Feb 13
Goodlady:
I v never seen a man so petty like sex sch kids who gossips. You are shameless and jobless! See as you dey quote me to reply one after the other despite that my response was for different people!
Seems an the one that ll use hot water to mop ya mouth on this site! Ya advise has always been bad. A bad example for boys here!

I m not judging others but you are a petty man with no standards!
...money makes some pple happy...And Regina Daniels is very happy.... So all these advice is just a display of "I too sabi"
Are you there? Do you know if she cries at night? Na ya type go reach 60 years dey look for 20 years olds. Carrot prîck 🥕 man looking for fresh bloods.

You are the terrible one that doesn't deserve a wife!
It's in ya life that I ll marry. All major news sites, local and intl media houses ll carry it. It go plum more than Vicky James own.

Some men prevent their wives from working. Thank God for people like me here who stood up to the bullying of you carrot 🥕 prîck makes! All of you just want to eat ya cake n have it. You all want docile women and still blame them for precarious situations you put them. It's ya type that abort pregnancy for women and still blame them for getting pregnant after sleeping with them and discharging semen there.

You men think you are the head but una be the tail.

What u these old women want on these forum are people that will lick ur ass, worship u and agree with all ur comment.....them full nairaland......go and dialogue with them.

..my mention is not for u to cry.......u that post used sanitary pads on nairaland and fight with man u want to come here and claim good person...

.... All these malice u are keeping with some that doesn't even know u....don't u think u are already having PTSD that might be related to paranoia and schizo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 11:47am On Feb 13
advanceDNA:

What u these old women want on these forum are people that will lick ur ass, worship u and agree with all ur comment.....them full nairaland......go and dialogue with them.

..my mention is not for u to cry.......u that post used sanitary pads on nairaland and fight with man u want to come here and claim good person...

.... All these malice u are keeping with some that doesn't even know u....don't u think u are already having PTSD that might be related to paranoia and schizo
Na you get mental issues. My words hurt you so bad that you are sweating 🥵

1 Like

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by advanceDNA: 11:49am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Na you get mental issues. My words hurt you so bad that you are sweating 🥵

Chioma abi wetin be your name.....try rest small.....ur wahala too much.....
Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 11:50am On Feb 13
advanceDNA:

Chioma abi wetin be your name.....try rest small.....ur wahala too much.....
Ya mates spoil girls with gifts. Buy you when, I no know which kind destiny you get!
Whether na tokunbo or fairly used!
You can't ask of what I want for val?

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by advanceDNA: 12:01pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Ya mates spoil girls with gifts. Buy you when, I no know which kind destiny you get!
Whether na tokunbo or fairly used!
You can't ask of what I want for val?

Lol ....Werey......so na u I go spoil with gift if i actually want to do so?? Hahaha...be like u don become comedian ....

U nor get boyfriend wey go do val for you??
U don use bad mouth and used sanitary pad pursue am ...?? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Goodlady(f): 12:08pm On Feb 13
advanceDNA:

Lol ....Werey......so na u I go spoil with gift if i actually want to do so?? Hahaha...be like u don become comedian ....

U nor get boyfriend wey go do val for you??
U don use bad mouth and used sanitary pad pursue am ...?? grin grin grin

You actually deserve to eat used pad!
You dz talaka yeye boy!
Shishi you nor get!
I even say I make I hail him but his brokeness his hereditary!
Suffer head Nigerian!

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Pussyisgud: 4:20pm On Feb 13
Leave Nigerian women alone oh, Jennyclay and the likes want to be collecting cash with beating and abuse inside the house, op leave dem o

2 Likes

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by Boondocxs(f): 5:09pm On Feb 13
BROKE and bitter men will always day anything to make themselves feel better lol
Make money and stop all these nonsense your talking
Are there no broke hot tempered men with women in their lives??
Are there no broke shameless cheating men with women in their lives ehn op I'm asking you
As a woman would you prefer marring a broke hot tempered man or a rich hot tempered man?? . Ehn op
Is it not better to cry in GLE than to cry in a jalopy ehn op
Or are you just saying nonsense because you're broke and poor
Poor broke men shouldn't date please

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions by guobe: 7:17pm On Feb 13
Boondocxs:
BROKE and bitter men will always day anything to make themselves feel better lol
Make money and stop all these nonsense your talking
Are there no broke hot tempered men with women in their lives??
Are there no broke shameless cheating men with women in their lives ehn op I'm asking you
As a woman would you prefer marring a broke hot tempered man or a rich hot tempered man?? . Ehn op
Is it not better to cry in GLE than to cry in a jalopy ehn op
Or are you just saying nonsense because you're broke and poor
Poor broke men shouldn't date please
If that is what you prefer,I wish you all the best in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? / Things Married People Wont Tell You About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.