Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women (1479 Views)

Why Did You Stop Watching Indian Movies?? / What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 15, 2019
Is it just me or does watching Zee world make Nigerian women more stupid and more vulnerable to heart breaks?

Please tell me. Maybe I’m mistaken.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by kelvine(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2019
When you get the answer, let me know.
Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by kunleweb: 6:26pm On May 15, 2019
kelvine:
When you get the answer, let me know.

wink
Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by Amazingman(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by MJBOLT: 6:30pm On May 15, 2019
not just zee world but telemundo and those useless korean series

Earthbound:
Is it just me or does watching Zee world make Nigerian women more stupid and more vulnerable to heart breaks?

Please tell me. Maybe I’m mistaken.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by matify83: 6:30pm On May 15, 2019
It has a depressing potential on their I. Q

Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by Mrkumareze(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2019
Better you seize the smart card or possibly damage the system so everyone will rest otherwise you won't have anything good from anyone who watches those zeeworld series . I long ago destroyed my cable cos of that n normality has since returned to my home

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by chiommy123(f): 7:11pm On May 15, 2019
Why don't you watch with her and become that loving and caring man you should be
Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by SOFTENGR: 8:37pm On May 15, 2019
chiommy123:
Why don't you watch with her and become that loving and caring man you should be
Watch with her and become an imaginary man whose life is free from day to day challenges that men face in reality.
Ladies should stop deceiving themselves and face reality.

3 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:42am On May 18, 2019
chiommy123:
Are you being ridiculous on purpose? How am I supposed to become the fiction character you so desire me to become. Someone who isn't me, someone who isn't real. F**k you, madam.
Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by sainttwist1(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2019
chiommy123:
day dreamer, sitting on the sea soaking up the sun......
Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by Bluezy13(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2019
chiommy123:

Delusional mentation, a function of psychological manipulation....

That's what you are a victim of.
But the feminine gender is naturally programmed that way, only a handful of realistic women are exceptions.
Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by orisunmibare01(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2019
I know one who would only watch romantic movies coz she was preparing for marriage
Re: The Effects Of Watching Indian TV Series On Nigerian Women by jojomario(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2019
If they learn anything at all. Nigerian women will never make mistake of living in the Man's family house with his relatives.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Looks / Guys,avoid Women To Prosper / Share Your Most Painful Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.