Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How Do I Change My Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Change My Looks (1476 Views)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change My Looks by ahahnow: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
I notice all these Instagram girls, even ki m Kardashian and Kylie Jenner don't look the same as they did 2 or 3 years ago. How do I change my looks please.
Re: How Do I Change My Looks by donbachi(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
ahahnow:
I notice all these Instagram girls, even ki m Kardashian and Kylie Jenner don't look the same as they did 2 or 3 years ago. How do I change my looks please.
very simple....kill all ur family members and drink their blood for 1year...thank me later....nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change My Looks by Crofton: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
You don't have to put any extra effort, your looks will change naturally. Just focus on more pressing issue around you, when you are settled, your looks will change naturally.

I don't know about the Ks but healthy living improves your skin tone and looks.
Don't succumb to the pressure of skin bleaching.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change My Looks by ahahnow: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
donbachi:
very simple....kill all ur family members and drink their blood for 1year...thank me later....nonsense.

I don't understand. I should thank you later with nonsense? How?
Re: How Do I Change My Looks by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Work on your selfesteem. Its low.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change My Looks by Charleys: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
If you are not an Igbo or fulani woman then skin bleaching is your number one priority.

Next is filters, filters, filters.

Then you need to date someone who travels a lot so you can take pictures in different locations and post it on your profile.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change My Looks by Geminita1(f): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Do whatever makes you happy. kim and co are basic looking women tho.
Re: How Do I Change My Looks by Riele(f): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
The word is "SURGERY".

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change My Looks by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 12, 2019
They Photoshop their pictures before they post it. Don't kill yourself for nothing.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change My Looks by shaneroberts26: 4:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Geminita1:
Do whatever makes you happy. kim and co are basic looking women tho.

Is that you in that profile picture?
Re: How Do I Change My Looks by Geminita1(f): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
shaneroberts26:

Is that you in that profile picture?
grin
Re: How Do I Change My Looks by Heroclitus(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'd like to change mine too..been trying to modify my facial look on Neymar's

I wanna really look like him...Has nothing to do with self-esteem though, Even Michael Jackson would want Neymar's look too
Re: How Do I Change My Looks by STILESGANG: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heroclitus:
I'd like to change mine too..been trying to modify my facial look on Neymar's

I wanna really look like him...Has nothing to do with self-esteem though, Even Michael Jackson would want Neymar's look too
Even Neymar would want the level of Michael Jackson fame and adoration.We humans are insatiable.Just be proud of you are and work on your insecurities undecided
Re: How Do I Change My Looks by shaneroberts26: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Geminita1:
grin
grin As one good at psychology, I take that as a no. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Change My Looks by Vlain: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
ahahnow:

Eat good food, relax,add some weight (not too much cos U know U are a girl) that might affect Ur facial symmetry, get good skincare products that takes out blemishes,acnes,rash, eczema and replaces with a healthy, glowing even skin tone. Exfoliate Ur skin regularly and moisturize to wear off dead skin cells .
And most importantly dress well. Know what fits U both in hair and clothes. Spend good money on Ur wardrobe and make sure I ate always looking at Ur best. Now that's the secret to looking Peng if U don't have it naturally.
But note that pesin wey don fine don fine. To compete go hard.

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? / Anambra Lady Caught Fully Unclad In A Public 18+ Video / Do This And Money Will Full Your Room - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.