Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT (4617 Views)

Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing / Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 6:03pm On May 17, 2019
IamPlato:
Then What Is The Duty Of Nairaland Mods
he mearnt putting an end to shaming by oldmen & women @40 who hates fun like marialavina ,nofavorss ,bamidelee n pretender iamplato grin
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by IamPlato(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
he mearnt putting an end to shaming by oldmen & women @40 who hates fun like marialavina ,nofavorss ,bamidelee n pretender iamplato grin
Its An Interesting Idea Though. How Do You Plan On Doing It
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by IamPlato(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
so You Think I Am A Pretender.. Ok Then, its Your Choice
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
he mearnt putting an end to shaming by oldmen & women @40 who hates fun like marialavi.na ,nof.avorss ,bami.delee n pretender iamp.lato grin
Oi, can you not stop giving me these unnecessary mentions? Gosh!
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 17, 2019
IamPlato:
Then What Is The Duty Of Nairaland Mods
ask urself, u re educated l presume. you can clearly distinguish, or can't u?

if you can good for u

but if u can't, shame on u.
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 6:25pm On May 17, 2019
Nofavorss:
Oi, can you not stop giving me these unnecessary mentions? Gosh!
Beg me n i will stop !
Let me tell u how d procedure will be

Procedure 1: Ask me how will d apology be

Procedure 2 : and i will tell u to create a thread topic,Saying in bold letters "Amanatasha forgive me i will never fight attention seekers

Procedure 3 : and i will check d genuienity of ur apology thread
Iamplato dis is it ,i will torment him until he runs mad
CSG this is our job , depression must be fought hands down if u dont av d passion fvck u
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 6:27pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=IamPlato post=78475882] so You Think I Am A Pretender.. Ok Then, its Your Choice[/quote]i can read ur mind iamplato ...i no u ar wise ,n so do i ...if not more dan you lipsrsealed
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by IamPlato(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
i can read ur mind iamplato ...i no u ar wise ,n so do i ...if not more dan you lipsrsealed
The Earlier You Stop Taking things To Seriously Around Here, the Better For You
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 6:30pm On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
ask urself, u re educated l presume. you can clearly distinguish, or can't u?

if you can good for u

but if u can't, shame on u.

pls apologise to him comrade, he is just an african who is just after money ..while living a lowlife
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Beg me n i will stop !
Let me tell u how d procedure will be

Procedure 1: Ask me how will d apology be

Procedure 2 : and i will tell u to create a thread topic,Saying in bold letters "Amanatasha forgive me i will never fight attention seekers

Procedure 3 : and i will check d genuienity of ur apology thread
Iamplato dis is it ,i will torment him until he runs mad
CSG this is our job , depression must be fought hands down if u dont av d passion fvck u
Are you sure you’re sane? Like seriously? TF!

This will be my last reply to you. I don’t entertain archaic fools like yourself. You imbe.cile

Spits

1 Like

Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 6:34pm On May 17, 2019
IamPlato:
The Earlier You Stop Taking things To Seriously Around Here, the Better For You
plato sweetheart am a happy person ...remember
Happy amatarasha cheesy
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by IamPlato(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2019
Nofavorss:

This will be my last reply to you. I don’t entertain archaic fools like yourself. You imbe.cile

Spits
BRO no Need Gettin Angry, She Is A young Girl wantin To Have Fun. smiley You Should Be Able to Read Between The Lines na
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by IamPlato(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
plato sweetheart am a happy person ...remember
Happy amatarasha cheesy

Yes I Know, control Your Happiness
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 6:47pm On May 17, 2019
Nofavorss:

Spits
no be u i go torment ...stop pretending i no ur games n i was paid to hunt u 2 hell
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 6:49pm On May 17, 2019
IamPlato:
BRO no Need Gettin Angry, She Is A young Girl wantin To Have Fun. smiley You Should Be Able to Read Between The Lines na
he hates fun ,n i will torment him 4 dat ..
He is such a baby ..Spat
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 17, 2019
IamPlato:
I’m sure she can have her fun without spamming my mentions. That’s all I ask for. No more, no less
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by IamPlato(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
he hates fun ,n i will torment him 4 dat ..
He is such a baby ..Spat
Wahala full Your Body undecided
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
sighted
On my honour
i want deepfeel out of here ,out of dis group till nextweek or upperweek as the case may be ...

All this wit immediate effeCt

Signed: aka Amaka tasha
I know this ashawoo okpo head will take attendance here

1 Like

Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 7:03pm On May 17, 2019
IamPlato:
Wahala full Your Body undecided
Hehehehehe cheesy grin cheesy cheesy sad cry
When We marry Promise me we will fight always ! cheesy

Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2019
Nofavorss:
I’m sure she can have her fun without spamming my mentions. That’s all I ask for. No more, no less
Ask of me during my secondary school ,my maths & chemistry teachers here nwiiii 4 my matter
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 7:09pm On May 17, 2019
modestbrowser:

Come n continue ur sucking on my menstral bloo.d , u did it well on wednesday

Cashewhead cheesy smiley
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by IamPlato(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Hehehehehe cheesy grin cheesy cheesy sad cry
When We marry Promise me we will fight always ! cheesy
Boxing, Wrestling or Kung fu
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Come n continue ur sucking on my menstral bloo.d , u did it well on wednesday

Cashewhead cheesy smiley
It's smelling already.... How have you miserable life been?
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by lordmayor4(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
lordmayor4 is validated

Thanks
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 17, 2019
lordmayor4:

Thanks
identify urself now through ur signature and observe protocols
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 17, 2019
IamPlato:
so You Think I Am A Pretender.. Ok Then, its Your Choice
she has some kind of passion for you but can express it cos of ego leaving in her mind.
I personally feel this girl is just growing up.and her senses her growing at a slower rate she's finding it difficult to relate with elders
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 9:14am On May 18, 2019
modestbrowser:
what is ashawo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels) / My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl / Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.