Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

For Bachelors And Spinsters - Why Are You Not Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Bachelors And Spinsters - Why Are You Not Married (479 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / 3 Fundamental Steps For Getting Married For Bachelors / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Bachelors And Spinsters - Why Are You Not Married by Wahleehk10: 11:15pm On May 15, 2019
Okay guys... This marriage thing is becoming an issue here cuz everyone is singing the "go and marry" song so loud in my ears that I can't stand it anymore. No one even wanna know why I haven't agreed to take anyone to the alter.

I have the good intentions cuz I haven't establish the financial foundation that's necessary for raising a home.

I made a promise to myself that my woman must be so proud of me, like I'll make her enjoy life and my kids would be proud to call me daddy.

The cash ain't flowing so much as I intended and no one want to see it from my own angle. Dad and mum are crazily on my head, uncles and co ain't taking it lightly too.

The pressure is just intense. Is anyone in this same situation? How are u handling the pressure and what other reasons do u have for still being unmarried?
Re: For Bachelors And Spinsters - Why Are You Not Married by phelonrays: 11:38pm On May 15, 2019
hmmmm...... short of words lipsrsealed
Re: For Bachelors And Spinsters - Why Are You Not Married by SageMK: 11:45pm On May 15, 2019
what other reasons do u have for still being unmarried?

I dey fear women. That's why.

They don't value commitment anymore.
I might end up going into the baby mama business.
Re: For Bachelors And Spinsters - Why Are You Not Married by CreepyBlackpool: 12:36am On May 16, 2019
Before we get to that why don't we ask the more important question......

For the married people, why are you married

1 Like

Re: For Bachelors And Spinsters - Why Are You Not Married by Oluromantic: 6:50am On May 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Before we get to that why don't we ask the more important question......

For the married people, why are you married
You get sense.

Marriage is just overrated here. Many ppl aren't finding their marriage happy anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Lust And Love (enemy Within) Episode 1 - Ten (10) / What Is Perfect Manhood Size? / Dont Go Into A Relationship Immediately After A Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.