Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo (90678 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by cooljoe(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2019
Please can people stop posting pictures of cadavers on social media. Biko. Ah. Is it everything people now snap. What manner of disrespect is this sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by greggng: 9:11pm On May 16, 2019
That's why death is so sweet it makes you sleep so much.no high bp...just sleep taya untill sleep taya you.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2019
frbona:
Check out that boy's wall on Facebook and their appalling contents.
He was on a spiral slope, on a highway to self-destruction, yet nobody could spot the signs. Consumed by the same wisdom he sought for.
A genius of a writer he was, driven by his Nihilistic and Atheistic beliefs. From the moment he conceived the idea of taking his own life in his mind, nothing and no one could stop him from bringing it to fulfilment except God, whom he never believed in. Sad end to a man who could have become a legend. My condolences to the family.
From one writer to the other, Respect bro

Sleep with the saints little man. You asked where atheists go to when they die, hope you've found out by now.

Ur argument is flawed. A pastor committed suicide just recently.. Still wondering why ur magical skydaddy couldn't save him? After all he's an all powerful monster!!

If you have nothing meaningful to say u can just type *RIP* and move on or still u can hold your ink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by emmahoney(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2019
Elliot2:
Wow! I guess he may have wandered too far in the unknown worlds through his write-ups. I don't know how real it is,but I felt things when I started writing. The more you try to explore and enquire the secrets of life,especially as a writer, different energies gather u—mostly the bad ones. And if one is not strong,he will be consumed. I was almost consumed by my own stories I was writing. Love,hate, life,religion, death,e.t.c, almost became meaningless to me,or only meaningful by my wish.
You are not far from the truth. One of the people who had an encounter with the guy posted that on Facebook.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2019
Goodbye brotherly... cry embarassed cry
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Iyareke: 9:45pm On May 16, 2019
I think is high time gov stop the production of sniper
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Halo22: 9:47pm On May 16, 2019
I can't believe u are even an Igbo person.....I thought I was writing an Afonja or a zombie. The way u react to issues just indicates that u are either a half baked educated person or worse still an illiterate. Igbos are meant to be reasonable
bluefilm:

Nwoke m, biko go and drink sniper and shut up.

Idiotic souls like you only know how to blame other people for your woes.

Ewu. angry
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by CAPSLOCKED: 10:00pm On May 16, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

That pastor must be an atheist in disguise including this one https://www.nairaland.com/4702988/us-pastor-commits-suicide-photo

ONLY ATHEISTS ARE LOST, DEPRESSED AND HOPELESS BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE JESUS.
AND BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE JESUS, THEY'RE THE CHRONIC SINNERS WE HAVE IN THE COUNTRY TODAY. USUALLY ALL CORRUPT POLITICIANS, 419 FRAUDSTERS, LOVE PEDDLERS, ARAB POOP EATERS, CHILD TRAFFICKERS, BLOOD MONEY RITUALISTS AND OVERALL HYPOCRITES BELONG TO THE GROUP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by zoedew: 10:36pm On May 16, 2019
Jesus loves you! Suicide is not the way out - Jesus is!
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by harriet412(f): 10:40pm On May 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

I just want to beat the crap out of you and I don't know why

I just want to close line you really hard up close so you head strikes the concrete really hard then pick you up and drive my clenched fist really hard into your diaphragm crushing your ribs instantly
then while you are gasping and choking and probably bleeding from the nose from earlier hitting your head on the concrete I hold you face and drive my fore head into your nasal.region so hard that the crunching and shattering sound of your upper gums and nose cartilage splintering is heard her away

Then when you faint immediately at my feet I stomp on your neck very hard to snapped all.the vertebrae in your neck

angry
This isn't a threat
I just feel like.hurting you bad

Maybe it's because I have been having a bad day

Or maybe I just don't like your face

I just want to come to akwa ibom ... angry

Lol, all these lines cos u want to come to Aks
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by bluefilm: 10:55pm On May 16, 2019
Halo22:
I can't believe u are even an Igbo person.....I thought I was writing an Afonja or a zombie. The way u react to issues just indicates that u are either a half baked educated person or worse still an illiterate. Igbos are meant to be reasonable

C'mon mechie gi onu osiso nwoke m.

Neenu gi neenu reasonable.

One misguided or troubled youth decided to take his own life and the only reasonable thing that came to your useless mind is to attribute the death of the young nigga to the C-in-C.

So in your useless mind, it is the C-in-C that is directly or indirectly causing those suicidal individuals to take their own lives, right?

Thus going by your reasonable logic, I then suggested that you sip some sniper and confirm your theory to be correct.

Instead of drinking the sniper, you come back here to be arguing back and forth with nna gi, okwa ya?

Anu ohia.

Biko jee nwuo ka anyi mara one anyi foduru.

Afonja fogbukwee gi dia.

Onye ara.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Omooba224: 11:06pm On May 16, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Intelligence does not protect you from depression. in fact I'd argue that being extremely intelligent can lead you into deeper thoughts which could make you start asking existential questions which might start making you suicidal. many philosophers faced this
You really understand what the guy went through. I suppose he was faced with high level existential questions which no one was available to give him answers. He felt betrayed realizing that his belief system is flawed. He must have been called different names during the time of his transition. So he would think definitely something was wrong with him thereby leading to extreme depression and thus resulting into suicide. From his posts, he still had some elements of belief in god. Whoever is passing through depression should please hold on to life. It is just a temporary state of mind.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by bluefilm: 11:15pm On May 16, 2019
Elliot2:
Wow! I guess he may have wandered too far in the unknown worlds through his write-ups. I don't know how real it is,but I felt things when I started writing. The more you try to explore and enquire the secrets of life,especially as a writer, different energies gather u—mostly the bad ones. And if one is not strong,he will be consumed. I was almost consumed by my own stories I was writing. Love,hate, life,religion, death,e.t.c, almost became meaningless to me,or only meaningful by my wish.

I think you have a point there.

There was a time I wanted to write some ghost stories.

I wanted to make it a truly scary something that will chill the blood of my readers.

I started imagining things.

Then it became scary.

Nobody told me to abandon the idea.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by hopefulLandlord: 12:48am On May 17, 2019
Icon79:
But your presumption is that only depression can lead to mental illness.
what? where did you get this from?
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by hopefulLandlord: 12:49am On May 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

AND BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE JESUS, THEY'RE THE CHRONIC SINNERS WE HAVE IN THE COUNTRY TODAY. USUALLY ALL CORRUPT POLITICIANS, 419 FRAUDSTERS, LOVE PEDDLERS, ARAB POOP EATERS, CHILD TRAFFICKERS, BLOOD MONEY RITUALISTS AND OVERALL HYPOCRITES BELONG TO THE GROUP

yes o! praise the Jewish god

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by hopefulLandlord: 12:51am On May 17, 2019
Annycj:
snipper govt should ban this chemical, something they uses to kill mosquito is now use for sucecid by senseless youth of this country is because it not expensive?

Should knife be banned too? since they could stab themselves to death

should all body of water be banned and dried up artificially too? since they could drown themselves

Should ropes be banned too? since they could hang themselves with it

Should sleeping pills be banned too? since they could overdose themselves to death with it

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by frbona: 6:08am On May 17, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Ur argument is flawed. A pastor committed suicide just recently.. Still wondering why ur magical skydaddy couldn't save him? After all he's an all powerful monster!!

If you have nothing meaningful to say u can just type *RIP* and move on or still u can hold your ink.
my opinions tho
You Atheist?
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2019
frbona:
my opinions tho
You Atheist?

Whatever I'm is none of your freaking business.
Just want you to stop spamming your asinine and bird brained opinion on SM.

Ab initio, Rev Fathers, Evangelist,, Pastors; have taken a trip down the suicide lane and your Sky Daddy couldn't save them. Why?
Why will you then claim that he would have been saved by your Sky Daddy?

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by frbona: 7:56am On May 17, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Whatever I'm is none of your freaking business.
Just want you to stop spamming your asinine and bird brained opinion on SM.

Ab initio, Rev Fathers, Evangelist,, Pastors; have taken a trip down the suicide lane and your Sky Daddy couldn't save them. Why?
Why will you then claim that he would have been saved by your Sky Daddy?
your replies intrigues me.
Would love a private conversation with you, if you don't mind. Either ways, nice talking to you
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2019
frbona:
your replies intrigues me.
Would love a private conversation with you, if you don't mind. Either ways, nice talking to you

Not interested in any private conversation with you.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by lilliesboy(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2019
When he (Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi) died few days ago, thousands of Christians were sheering and insulting the deceased on and off his Facebook timeline based mainly on his ATHEISTIC stance while alive. For them, he got "frustrated" and committed suicide based mainly on his ATHEISTIC stance that kept him "faraway" from their god/Jesus and whatever; not due to lack of parental care/support or other psychosocial reasons. They said all manners of rubbish, hence making suicide appear like something done ONLY by "frustrated" atheists (*of course, the ones they thenselves frustrate) and as a "punishment" from their god/jesus and allah. Hmm, these people are really STUPID.

Now, it was not up to three days after and the national dailies and other people on social media began carrying another suicide news. This time it was by a male CHRISTIAN - a gospel singer in a renowned church as the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). The same "CRAZEtians" are yet to come up with any rational and tangible reason(s) as to WHY he committed and/or WHO caused him to commit suicide. They say it was because he (Michael Arowosaiye) could not get MERE accommodation as a "rich"and "NON-frustrated" child of god/jesus unlike ALL the millions of frustrated/poor atheists and Satanists around the globe. Na was oh!! MERE accommodation sef for a "rich/NON-frustrated" Christian, I'm not fit get neither in RICH Church and their members no fit give am.

I guess the deceased Christian must have been an ATHEIST too like Chukwuemeka Akachi of the UNN who insulted god/jesus and got "frustrated" by the ALMIGHTY god/jesus into committing suicide. The "angels" in Late Michael Arowosaiye must have pushed him to commit suicide just like the "demons" in an atheist like Chukwuemeka Akachi caused him to get frustrated and commit suicide few days ago.

But, I never knew Christians even DIE in the first place not to talk of committing suicide. Oh, so Christians even die or commit suicide like "no- peace-of-mind" atheists? I be no know oh. MUMU pipul called CRAZEtians and MUMUslims.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/05/16/fani-kayode-daddy-freeze-attack-rccg-over-suicide-of-gospel-singer/

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Halo22: 1:34pm On May 17, 2019
In conclusion, u are just helplessly stupid.
bluefilm:

C'mon mechie gi onu osiso nwoke m.

Neenu gi neenu reasonable.

One misguided or troubled youth decided to take his own life and the only reasonable thing that came to your useless mind is to attribute the death of the young nigga to the C-in-C.

So in your useless mind, it is the C-in-C that is directly or indirectly causing those suicidal individuals to take their own lives, right?

Thus going by your reasonable logic, I then suggested that you sip some sniper and confirm your theory to be correct.

Instead of drinking the sniper, you come back here to be arguing back and forth with nna gi, okwa ya?

Anu ohia.

Biko jee nwuo ka anyi mara one anyi foduru.

Afonja fogbukwee gi dia.

Onye ara.

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Amanda4life: 1:39pm On May 17, 2019
Sincerely I felt this way right in the surgery room, even after my surgery, i was still having the feelings. Even my spouse did not notice, because he careless about whatever, he runs a separate life, irrespective of the fact that he is the major cause of the whole thing . but Thankgod for one of my blood sister , whom i confided in, and she told me a million reasons i should not die.

Lo and behold after a while God began to blessed me. With, something money would've given me

So if your having this thought dont give up. Your blessing is very close
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by bluefilm: 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
Halo22:
In conclusion, u are just helplessly stupid.

What a stupid conclusion.

But then, I'm not even surprised.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by lilliesboy(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

You really expressed the true nature of a typical "CRAZEtian" like yourself: STUPID, shameless, and CONFUSED. ALL those who have committed suicide and other crimes in Nigeria and across the world were atheists indeed. Truly, you just proved to be more STUPID than the god/jesus you believe in. Well done, IMBEC*LE!
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Elliot2(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2019
bluefilm:

I think you have a point there.

There was a time I wanted to write some ghost stories.

I wanted to make it a truly scary something that will chill the blood of my readers.

I started imagining things.

Then it became scary.

Nobody told me to abandon the idea.
I swear. It was later when I told my mom what was happening to me then she said I was actually writing a true life event that happened in the time past. I was shocked. I was actually writing about the clash between Christianity and our traditional religion. The descriptions of the gods n their powers n all that,was amazing as they fit even though no one told me anything. I felt their energy around me.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by hopefulLandlord: 8:28pm On May 17, 2019
lilliesboy:

You really expressed the true nature of a typical "CRAZEtian" like yourself: STUPID, shameless, and CONFUSED. ALL those who have committed suicide and other crimes in Nigeria and across the world were atheists indeed. Truly, you just proved to be more STUPID than the god/jesus you believe in. Well done, IMBEC*LE!

The sarcasm flew over your head my sweet summer child
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by bluefilm: 10:44pm On May 17, 2019
Elliot2:
I swear. It was later when I told my mom what was happening to me then she said I was actually writing a true life event that happened in the time past. I was shocked. I was actually writing about the clash between Christianity and our traditional religion. The descriptions of the gods n their powers n all that,was amazing as they fit even though no one told me anything. I felt their energy around me.

So true.

Energies are just everywhere around us and certain actions we take can enhance the perception of these energies.

Thinking very deep and imagining things, is actually one of such actions that can trigger these energies to possess us.

With that said, I know I will still get back to my ghost stories one day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.