Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge (14449 Views)

Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter / HTC August Revenues Lowest In 13 Years As It Enters Final Stage To Sell To Googl / Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Blastedholligan: 1:27pm On May 19, 2019
TechCapon:
thanks brother. Thanks for the votes. Kindly tag your friends to do the same. God bless you
You're welcome G.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
OboOlora my queen. I'm waiting for your votes. Please let me know as soon as it's done. Thanks
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by adams345(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2019
TechCapon:
thanks for the love

you forever remain valid

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2019
adams345:

you forever remain valid
amen and God bless you abundantly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by adams345(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2019
TechCapon:
amen and God bless you abundantly

youb too plenty
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by odinga1of: 11:08pm On May 24, 2019
TechCapon:
lol. I already know. The love here is overwhelming.

The voting is still going on and I'm currently compiling the list. As soon as I finish, airtime will be distributed accordingly. Please kindly Go to Facebook and Instagram. Help me like and share these posts. You are entitled to more by voting on Facebook and Instagram: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON INSTAGRAM

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON FACEBOOK

Thanks

Boss you don Win be that, we gallant for your back #teamnairalanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Kunzu(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
TechCapon:
Awesome, thanks! The voting is still going on and I'm currently compiling the list. As soon as I finish, airtime will be distributed accordingly. Please kindly Go to Facebook and Instagram. Help me like and share these posts. You are entitled to more by voting on Facebook and Instagram: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON INSTAGRAM

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON FACEBOOK

It has been months now, we don't know if you won the competition; moreover, is our recharge cards hanging on the air
Thanks
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=Kunzu post=81230930][/quote]I didn't win. Infinix are crazy
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Kunzu(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2019
TechCapon:
I didn't win. Infinix are crazy

Ba masala, but I sincerely you ought to have given an information as to the outcome of the competition; even an appreciation note will actually have helped a lot, considering the fact people voted for you. This could even bring more fans, people to your web.

#just a personal submission though.
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by MrBONE2(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2019
TechCapon:
I didn't win. Infinix are crazy

AaaaaH,

Sadly this one weak me BRos

Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2019
Kunzu:

Ba masala, but I sincerely you ought to have given an information as to the outcome of the competition; even an appreciation note will actually have helped a lot, considering the fact people voted for you. This could even bring more fans, people to your web.

#just a personal submission though.
I already did a long time ago. I even created a thread for it and many people saw it
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Daviddson(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
TechCapon:
I already did a long time ago. I even created a thread for it and many people saw it
Hi. It's been a long time I saw your tech threads. Hope all is well. Checked your website too and it wasn't going through.
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by TechCapon(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Daviddson:
Hi. It's been a long time I saw your tech threads. Hope all is well. Checked your website too and it wasn't going through.
it's going through. Google Chrome is just blocking it because my SSL certificate expired and instead of https:// my site is displaying http://. I need to install a new one for it to function well on Chrome..
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Daviddson(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
TechCapon:
it's going through. Google Chrome is just blocking it because my SSL certificate expired and instead of https:// my site is displaying http://. I need to install a new one for it to function well on Chrome..
OK then. I wish you all the best.
Re: Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge by Kunzu(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
TechCapon:

Alright bro... More success

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GSM Tax: MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Subscribers, Others To Pay Extra N261bn / 7 Top Quality Android Phones In Nigeria Between ₦10,000 – ₦25,000 / Please I Need Information On Glo Closed User Group (CUG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.