Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Would You Say Or Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Say Or Think? (628 Views)

..... / Will You Remain Faithful Or Think Twice? / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Say Or Think? by pharmking: 1:47am On Sep 24, 2010
A woman tells you I don't date, what does it means? besides the fact that she might not be interested.
And I ask myself usually when I heard that from people, how do you find a potential candidate for marriage and study the guy or girl if you don't date
Re: What Would You Say Or Think? by iice(f): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2010
Lol sounds like me. It means not interested, not wanting to date at the moment or simply really can't be bothered with knowing people. The last is my case. . .there those times, the horror of knowing people is not appealing.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Lies: / What A Man Did For Love. . . / What Do You Want As Gift On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.