Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) (59034 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Amazing! See How This Lady Transformed A Wrapper To A Trouser / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by FuckDaMods: 9:18am On May 17, 2019
Bleep make up artists.. Great deceivers angry
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by marvin906(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2019
what da fvck have i just seen

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by VivaLaFrans: 9:20am On May 17, 2019
timibare:
Who remember that movie called WITCHES......
Wild wicked witches, hipee hipee yoow,
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by bamasite(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2019
Truth is: this woman was beautiful in her hay days

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2019
Free G boys this is the main Scam grin grin grin
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by donchrisville: 9:22am On May 17, 2019
k
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by tosinosam(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2019
I would have called it film-trick if it was a movie but this kind na face trick..chai! Make up na scam

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:25am On May 17, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided

What exactly are you implying, your sense of details is as defective as your right up.
I only blame those people who said you're educated.

It is "write up" and not "right up"

You just ended up fooling yourself all in your bid to counter my post.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by ehissi(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2019
Hmmmmmm......

Had it been that pink was of a lighter shade, E for make grandma look sweeter..... grin
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Alashoalash10: 9:30am On May 17, 2019
angry
GistMore:
cool
some boys will marry their great great grandmother without knowing, this one tire me o right from Eden you can't catch women
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2019
ernie98:
Kisses to that makeup artist.
You too much!

I'm sure mama will never know she can still be this beautiful. Awwwwwwwwn
undecided which Mumu beauty
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by skukimania(f): 9:33am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

...Take a good look at the Nose and the round neck, they're not the same. I believe the "transformation" agenda did not get to that point.

Take a look at her set of teeth. There, u 'll see the transformation.
But poverty is a bastard Sha. Chai!
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by YoungAncient1: 9:33am On May 17, 2019
The sad thing is that she can't be this way everyday.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by skukimania(f): 9:35am On May 17, 2019
shollyshine:
are you not one of them.

Someone just exposed HIMSELF and you are still asking him question? That's a guy!

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2019
Smh... This is how a guy picks up a "stunningly" beautiful queen in a club, falls hard and fast, takes her home, goes through a night of ecstasy (mostly in semi-darkness and in an inebriated state), snoozes off with dreams of a future with her... Then wakes up to the reality of a Shrek snoring loudly by his side... (I believe Davido and Wizkid have their stories to tell).

Make-up artists in this part of the world disgust me: Due to their complicity in the facial duplicitous activities of so called slay queens. undecided
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:38am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

...Take a good look at the Nose and the round neck, they're not the same. I believe the "transformation" agenda did not get to that point.

Look at the nose, teeth and cheeks very well

3 Likes

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by lovingyouhun: 9:38am On May 17, 2019
Blood of Exodus shocked
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by chrismex(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2019
The power of foundation

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

It's the same person,

Take a good look at her teeth, shocked

Every other features you noticed there can easily be transformed by a good make-up artist..

3 Likes

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Darrex4rel: 9:50am On May 17, 2019
I REPEAT, THESE MAKEUP ARTISTS CANNOT MAKE HEAVEN grin grin grin grin

GistMore:
GistMore.com

A MUA, Beckyworldov beautifully transformed a grandma to an Aunty.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/make-up-artist-transformed-a-grandma-to-an-aunty-photos

C
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Rotimi47: 9:51am On May 17, 2019
Look well before you leap.

If you know you know grin

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by kheny12(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2019
delectablegyal:
most ladies with make up. this is how they look. guys make sure you see her no make up face before you marry her. all these ladies are liars.
Are you not also a lady.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by seedorfy134(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2019
Don't forget to makeup for mama Virgina
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by richie240: 10:01am On May 17, 2019
delectablegyal:
most ladies with make up. this is how they look. guys make sure you see her no make up face before you marry her. all these ladies are liars
Eyahhh!
Obviously u didn't take a glance at ur 'doctored' profile pix b4 making this comment.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by TempleHouse: 10:04am On May 17, 2019
This is pure and White lie.
Check the lips and the nose and the cheek.
They are not the same.
This is pure fantasy.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by ernie98(f): 10:16am On May 17, 2019
IamPlato:
undecided which Mumu beauty

Is it your beauty
Huncu shift..
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Waziridagajos1: 10:19am On May 17, 2019
Mama be looking 30

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Vainglory: 10:23am On May 17, 2019
Lies. That should be her daughter. The mama has a flat forehead while the daughter does not.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Edyice: 10:28am On May 17, 2019
[s][/s]
JasonScoolari:
grin

[s][/s]

Though it took me time but I shine my eyes and look proper

It's the same person

1 Like

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by tragergeorge(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided

What exactly are you implying, your sense of details is as defective as your write up.
he nor kW say 3D make up de do magic
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by FINESHIRT(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

You are a good observer. I observed same as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos / How To Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles Naturally / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.