Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) (59036 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Amazing! See How This Lady Transformed A Wrapper To A Trouser / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Sk4nairaland(f): 4:39pm On May 17, 2019
Auction! Auction! Auction! Buy these quality, classy and trendy bags at an amazing price of #4000. You cant find them that cheap at any other place. So what are you waiting for. Smartly make use of this opportunity to slay with shikini money. The retail price is #5000 up but am auctioning them off for just #4000. Please if you are in Lagos and is interested in them we can meet one on one in a public place that is not too far from you and not too far from me (middle point) and do the transaction. We also deliver through logistic company. WhatsApp 08073930378 to place your order. Stock remaining is very small so it's on first come first served basis

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by StOsagie(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2019
Did she also transformed her eyeballs?
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by olufemi247(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

...Take a good look at the Nose and the round neck, they're not the same. I believe the "transformation" agenda did not get to that point.

...but the artist tried na.
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by MrDebonair: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Scam. Deception .Fraud
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Ericharlse: 7:24pm On May 17, 2019
I see the reason some women can't step out without make-up.. sad shocked
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by Sinach0191(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2019
I see different pple
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by erai30(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2019
Mama de mama

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:46pm On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

...Take a good look at the Nose and the round neck, they're not the same. I believe the "transformation" agenda did not get to that point.

Your eyes eh grin grin
Transformation agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by JasonScoolari: 10:53pm On May 18, 2019
doggedfighter:

Your eyes eh grin grin
Transformation agenda
Lol, just like basket mouth own. grin

Were have you been? I have miss you here. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by ernie98(f): 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
IamPlato:
If I Slap Your Flat Ynash undecided

See this coconut head.
Coman slap it now
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by IamPlato(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2019
ernie98:

See this coconut head. Coman slap it now
Me Cocoout Head shocked
Your Head Like Unripe Onions
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by ernie98(f): 3:35pm On May 22, 2019
IamPlato:
Me Cocoout Head shocked

Your Head Like Unripe Onions

Your own head like breadfruit. Lol
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by IamPlato(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2019
ernie98:

Your own head like breadfruit. Lol
Jesus! My Head!

Your Head Like Pepsi Cover angry
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by ernie98(f): 8:25pm On May 26, 2019
IamPlato:
Jesus! My Head!

Your Head Like Pepsi Cover angry

Huncu goan sidown.
Dollop-head!
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
ernie98:

Huncu goan sidown. Dollop-head!
your Padlock Head
Re: Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) by booksrite(f): 4:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Lol, just like basket mouth own. Were have you been? I have miss you here.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos / How To Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles Naturally / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.