Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets (8259 Views)

Who Is The Best Legislator In This Curent Dispensation? / Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 / Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2010
bolanleodu:

Gbam. I think beaf is shallow and spends too much time here on nairaland to elude reality.

Since you are so clever, why not answer the foolish question that this thread poses?
Thats a challenge. Olodo!

People just sit on the toilet and come up with daft positions, that look exactly like what they left in the toilet. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2010
Beaf:

You're getting really foolish now. Is it just the usual jealousy? Or do you just have nothing sensible to contribute to the thread?
Lucky, Let me help u for once.

JEGA is our Miracle on the way. To those who oppose him or are still asking questions, I say, "Go and hug a transformer"
How does that sound? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Ericology(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2010
M16:

All GEJ worshippers would avoid this thread. I have never seen blind followership in ages.Nobody is talking bout his pedigree, record, achievment or manifesto.
the guy aint Goodluck, he is Dumbluck.

The guy has nothing to offer.His command of english is so appaling, he doesn't inspire,lacks charisma and no iota of intelligence.

I guess we desrve what we get

I thought i was the only one wondering why people are going gaga about Jonathan, Am fed up of this country, Presidential materials like Pat Utomi and his likes cant even win a state, jezzeeeeez,
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by cap28: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
It will just be a matter of time before it will become blatantly obvious to psycophant extraordinaire aka Beaf that Jonathan is just another kleptocrat on the make.  The thing is there are so many signs that this man is nothing more than a common criminal - here you have a man who would do anything in order to be in the corridors of power- when his former boss met with an untimely death and was said to have been on indefinite medical leave in saudi arabia, how concerned was he for his welfare ?  This is my beleif about Jonathan's inexplicable rise to power - he is an obasanjo/US puppet who was used to replace Yaradua when the west realised that Yaradua was not willing to embark on destructive economic policies which would further impoverish the nigerian people. 

Believe it or not Yaradua was actually a man of honour with a lot more to offer the average nigerian than this hopeless ijaw crook will ever be capable of doing in an entire lifetime.

How can a man who has no political achievement put himself forward as a person qualified to lead nigeria, as i have said before Jonathan is not intellectually nor morally equipped to lead or run a company talk less of a country.
Now people are talking about how he refused to declare his assets - why would a thief declare his assets when it will only direct people to conclude rightly that him and his wife are nothing more than a bunch of ijaw crooks on the make.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by cap28: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
Jonathan and that hungry wife of his are intent on making up for lost time.

Just listen to the way Jonathan speaks and conducts himself and you will know that this man is just another cheap, money grabbing thug.  Unlike Yaradua who had an air of refinement about him, as for Jonathan's wife don't even get me started!!!!

I would really want to know more about his educational background and his upbringing, I heard that he came from poverty, that in itself does not make him incapable of being a good leader after all Fidel Castro came from poverty but he is an icon to all oppressed people all over the world.  In the case of "Goodluck" his impoverished background has made him even more desperate to amass wealth at any cost just like his master OBJ. 

Instinctively I know that Jonathan is insincere and is only in it for what he can get, the only solution to nigeria's leadership problems is for us to found a grassroots organisation like the ANC of south africa,  we need to start organising, the youth of nigeria have got to wake up unless they want to end up like their parents living under a client state which is controlled and teleguided by western puppets.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2010
cap28:

It will just be a matter of time before it will become blatantly obvious to psycophant extraordinaire aka Beaf that Jonathan is just another kleptocrat on the make.  The thing is there are so many signs that this man is nothing more than a common criminal - here you have a man who would do anything in order to be in the corridors of power- when his former boss met with an untimely death and was said to have been on indefinite medical leave in saudi arabia, how concerned was he for his welfare ?  This is my beleif about Jonathan's inexplicable rise to power - he is an obasanjo/US puppet who was used to replace Yaradua when the west realised that Yaradua was not willing to embark on destructive economic policies which would further impoverish the nigerian people.  

Believe it or not Yaradua was actually a man of honour with a lot more to offer the average nigerian than this hopeless ijaw crook will ever be capable of doing in an entire lifetime.

How can a man who has no political achievement put himself forward as a person qualified to lead nigeria, as i have said before Jonathan is not intellectually nor morally equipped to lead or run a company talk less of a country.
Now people are talking about how he refused to declare his assets - why would a thief declare his assets when it will only direct people to conclude rightly that him and his wife are nothing more than a bunch of ijaw crooks on the make.

Dude, everyone knows you and your entertaining conspiracy theories. Welcome to the vulture party that is this thread, you ain't out of place.
While you're at it, tell us a few wild tales about how the Obama, CIA, Illuminati and Freemasons are controlling Nigeria. Olodo!
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by cap28: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2010
Beaf:

Dude, everyone knows you and your entertaining conspiracy theories. Welcome to the vulture party that is this thread, you ain't out of place.
While you're at it, tell us a few wild tales about how the Obama, CIA, Illuminati and Freemasons are controlling Nigeria. Olodo!

Instead of resorting to your usual default position of saying that the person is a conspiracy theorist why dont you try rebutting some of the arguments that i have come up with?

Could it be because you have none?

The CIA's activities in africa , asia and Latin america are well documented and known to most intelligent people but perhaps thats why you are totally in the dark about them
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2010
so we can safely assume that beaf cannot answer any of the hard questions posited on this thread?

better go peddle your lis among illiterate villagers

everyone here sees through your deceit and hypocrisy

your only answer to any queries is to throw up pictures of ibb or saraki

what are those supposed to do?

are they supposed to pain me? do you see me campaigning for saraki? i have frequently challenged bisola oni and co over their slanted topics - though they have never sunk as lo as you have in OUTRIGHT FALSEHOODS .

we have also noted your conspicuous absence in the billion naira bin thread

if this had been under umya - you would have been everywhere bleating about how nigeria is worse than nazi germany and they are sharing our money

you are a reinforcement of one of my observations about revolutionariess/activists - their real grouse is their place in society, and not society itself

keep peddling your lies and desperate attempts to pass off sheet and chocolate tongue
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2010
oyb:

so we can safely assume that beaf cannot answer any of the hard questions posited on this thread?

better go peddle your lis among illiterate villagers

everyone here sees through your deceit and hypocrisy

your only answer to any queries is to throw up pictures of ibb or saraki

what are those supposed to do?

are they supposed to pain me? do you see me campaigning for saraki? i have frequently challenged bisola oni and co over their slanted topics - though they have never sunk as lo as you have in OUTRIGHT FALSEHOODS .

we have also noted your conspicuous absence in the billion naira bin thread

if this had been under umya - you would have been everywhere bleating about how nigeria is worse than nazi germany and they are sharing our money

you are a reinforcement of one of my observations about revolutionariess/activists - their real grouse is their place in society, and not society itself

keep peddling your lies and desperate attempts to pass off sheet and chocolate tongue

So in one short word, you don't know Saraki's current asset worth? What a shocker! Yet, he owns you and your family.

As usual, you come out emptying your arse through your mouth. Keep waiting like a fool until old age, for Presidential candidates to come declare their assets on NL. I'll be watching your idiocy with amusement as always.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
^^^^^^

the only thing beaf is good for sad sad

i can't wait for the debates - lets see if gej will resort to the thuggish loutish methods of his chief campaigner when he is boxed into a corner cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
oyb:

i can't wait for the debates - lets see if gej will resort to the thuggish loutish methods of his chief campaigner when he is boxed into a corner cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why not open a thread about that?
In the meantime, free yourself and family first.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by 9ijaMan: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2010
oyb:

^^^^^^

OYB & others u r wasting your time with this Beaf guy. He's not grown up yet and cannot understand your line of thought.
Meanwhile, I'll not be surprised if GEJ too descends very low just like his brother (Beaf) when engaged in intellectual debates. We are all waiting!
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2010
9ijaMan:

OYB & others u r wasting your time with this Beaf guy. He's not grown up yet and cannot understand your line of thought.
Meanwhile, I'll not be surprised if GEJ too descends very low just like his brother (Beaf) when engaged in intellectual debates. We are all waiting!

Whats the "line of thought?" That Presidential aspirants will come to this thread to declare their assets, or something similarly stup!d?
Dem go take laf kill pesin for NL one day!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by KnowAll(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2010
[size=14pt]JEG is probably richer than Nigeria as it is, the Jonathan regime has depleted our foreign reserves, but you can be assured their own personal reserve is in a upward and unrelenting projectile. embarassed[/size]
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by cap28: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2010
The grim truth beaf, is that you are totally out of your depth when it comes to undestanding the reason why nigeria is in the mess that its in, your blind hero worship at the alter of  Jonathan gives me an insight into your limited reasoning skills.

You claim that all i spout are conspiracy theories, if that were true I seem to be in very good company as some of the most erudite and intellectual thinkers in the world also believe that western imperialism is the root cause of the downward spiral that nigeria is currently engaged in.

A lecture given by some western anti imperialist activists explained in detail the link between US imperialism and oil politics in africa, asia and the middle east, listen and learn.

Here are some of the comments made by one of the speakers on the relationship between the US and africa:

US imports from africa surpassed those from the middle east for the first time in 2006.

West africa alone sits on top of 15% of the world's oil supply and by 2015 the region is projected to supply up to 25% of the US's domestic consumption.

The top four players in this scenario are: Nigeria, Angola, Libya and Algeria - Nigeria is the 8th largest exporter of crude oil in the world.

Its not just nigeria that the western powers are interested in - they are also very much interested in the gulf of guinea region as oil has also been discovered in countries in this region such as equatorial guinea and gabon.

A power tussle for control of nigeria's oil reserves is currently underway and this power tussle is between china and the US.

The US are determined to retain their position of control over  african oil reserves and want china out of the region hence their decision to deploy military troops to the continent for "regional security" aka AFRICOM. 

Yaradua was in favour of trading with china over the US.

China overtook the US last year as africa's major trading partner, in the past year China began closing in on a greater share of nigeria's oil reserves much to the dismay of the US.

Unlike THE US,  China's approach to securing oil deals went hand in hand with undertaking  development projects  this was a major source of concern to the west because this would mean that africa would no longer need to secure funding for such projects by way of their world bank and imf loans.

It also meant that african nations would no longer be locked into an endless cycle of debt and dependency as a result of taking on these loans.  African nations would no longer have to devalue their currency, cut public expenditure, slash employment and sell off public services to foreign owned private investors who would then buy up these companies at basement bargain prices making  billions in profit in the process.

In other words america and europe's recolonisation of africa by way of their financial institutions would come to an untimely end.

Unscrupulous ijaw crook Jonathan on the other hand couldnt wait to barter a deal with america which would enable him to hand nigerian oil reserves to the predatory US oil companies and financial institutions, he in turn would be guaranteed limitless wealth just like IBB and OBJ before him, there was just one snag - Yaradua was in the way and he needed to be removed from the picture as he preferred to deal with china rather than the US.  This is where this traitorous low life came into the picture, he colluded with the americans, Yaradua was "neutralised" and the baton was handed to him.  Now we have the likes of brainwashed psychophant Beaf singing his praises from the rooftop and begging for another 8 years of austerity, looting and despair.

BEAF LEARN TO LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE - THIS IS A TUSSLE FOR CONTROL OF OIL RESERVES IN NIGERIA BETWEEN CHINA AND THE US  AND JONATHAN IS A TOOL BEING BY THE US IN ORDER FOR THEM TO ACHEIVE THEIR GOAL.

THE US's HOLD ON OIL RESERVES IN PLACES LIKE IRAQ ARE SLIPPING HENCE THEIR HEIGHTENED INTEREST IN AFRICA AND NIGERIA IN PARTICULAR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh5o3oWurGM
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by netotse(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]JEG is probably richer than Nigeria as it is, the Jonathan regime has depleted our foreign reserves, but you can be assured their own personal reserve is in a upward and unrelenting projectile. embarassed[/size]
haba. . .bros take it easy now, i'm sure the man holds but im no fit hold reach baba iyabo.

@cap28
bros, i hail o. . .as you take enter into capitalists, imperialists and china from jonathans assets still dey trip me. . .

Beaf:

You're getting really foolish now. Is it just the usual jealousy? Or do you just have nothing sensible to contribute to the thread?
@beaf
the only thing you've said on this thread that relates(albeit remotely) to the subject matter is that GEJ cant come and declare his assets on NL(which is not even what the thread is asking). . .it baffles me how you fail to understand how much damage you're doing to yourself and your cause.

@oyb
actually, i think GEJ will do well in the debates, buhari finds it difficult to answer the questions that were asked(from the NVS interview), babangida too(from the CNN interview) ribadu seems to have a knack for making silly promised(promising to end voilent crimes with 5000 policemen) who else? did i hear someone say atiku?. . .puh-lease!
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2010
@netotse
The problem is that, rather than complain about the methods of the Code of Conduct Bureau, oyb is slandering a man who has acted lawfully. I have simply employed his own methods against him, which he hasn't found funny.

Isn't it strange that he didn't ask for Sambo's assets, whereas both he and Jonathan complied with the law as stated be oyb in the OP?

oyb: http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5573493-146/story.csp

Jonathan, Sambo declare assets

By Sebastine Ebhuomhan

Print print Email email Share Share

President Goodluck Jonathan and Vice President Namadi Sambo yesterday complied with the constitutional provision which required them to declare their assets on assumption of office.

I have not done any damage to either myself or my cause in treating a twister of the truth exactly as he should be treated (like an !diot).
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2010
Beaf:

@netotse
The problem is that, rather than complain about the methods of the Code of Conduct Bureau, oyb is slandering a man who has acted lawfully. I have simply employed his own methods against him, which he hasn't found funny.

Isn't it strange that he didn't ask for Sambo's assets, whereas both he and Jonathan complied with the law as stated be oyb in the OP?

I have not done any damage to either myself or my cause in treating a twister of the truth exactly as he should be treated (like an !diot).

we dont have any mad dogs running around on nl telling us sambo is the messiah, do we?

we don't have any mentally challenged, dishonest, duplicitous, incoherent, rabid  spokesmen for sambo on NL, do we?

do you think being a spokesman or a campaigner is simply the act of incoherent and badly written posts where you credit your candidate with inventing sliced bread? sit too hard for you o answer hard questions about the so called greatest leader?

all you can do is spam nl like a retarded child. when queries arise  about issues like 10billion celebration, 150 million plane, or 1 billion naira dustbins, you either say that was before his time - or you go MIA.

we don't have anyone trying to spamming nl everyday with lies about sambos achievements on the one hand, and character assassination of his opponents on the other hand

start a thread on sambo's achievements or how sambo is the messiah and how sambo hs this no of children , etc  - the fact that you have been only about gej reinforces the fact that you are a dyed in the wool tribalist.

we would also appreciate it if you stopped pretending to be more silly than you are - we expect your sleazeless leader to declare his assets publicly , not to to a closed  committee pdp family affair style.

if he is the saint you keep trying to claim he is , he should have no problem doing that

are you so blind and silly that you failed to quote the fact that it was after intense pressure that he declared his assets publicly in 2007?

is that the mark of a person with nothing to hide?

are you so daft that you don't realize that talk without action cannot get you credibility?

netotse, keep questioning this mindless thug, and he will start on you. don't say i didn't warn you  wink

btw, i was in kaduns for the past two days - so i was asking around - what did sambo do when he in the seat ? the answer - nothing - much like his superior sad
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by debosky(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
cap28's write up is hilarious. . . so Yardie was neutralized with GEJ being complicit? cheesy

Oil resources my foot. . . .the only competition for oil in Nigeria is how much the leaders can steal from it - they will sell to the highest bidder that will make them the most money, not any ideological China vs US thinking. Naked greed is the chief driving force here.

Anyways, back to topic. Apparently GEJ was worth 300m in '07. It would be interesting to see how much that has appreciated/depreciated since then.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by cap28: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
netotse the US's link with nigeria explains why jonathan is where he is today, it also demonstrates the futility of even discussing whether he will win or not.  Everything has been pre determined.

why waste your energy discussing jonathan's assets we all know he is a thief who has no good intentions for nigeria.

To be honest a discussion on jonathan's assets is an exercise in futility as he is bound to lie about what they really are.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2010
beaf wants to play dirty republican swift boat style politics

then he starts to whine when the heat is turned up

to all the other camps

please start questioning

gej is no more honest than saraki , ibb or any other pdp politician

if beaf wants to play that game then he should be prprd to have the same questions asked of him

btw, you can post al you want about saraki.

unlike you i'm not a dyed in the wool tribalist whose son must be president at all costs
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by cap28: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
debosky:

cap28's write up is hilarious. . . so Yardie was neutralized with GEJ being complicit? cheesy

Oil resources my foot. . . .the only competition for oil in Nigeria is how much the leaders can steal from it - they will sell to the highest bidder that will make them the most money, not any ideological China vs US thinking. unclothed greed is the chief driving force here.

Anyways, back to topic. Apparently GEJ was worth 300m in '07. It would be interesting to see how much that has appreciated/depreciated since then.

Absolutely, but i don't expect you to believe  it as the average nigerian is very slow to catch on and only realises that things are awry when he is neck deep in sh.it. this is why nigerian leaders continue to fool us year after year.

by the way why is it so difficult to accept that Jonathan would be complicit in Yaradua's demise? Wasn't Gowon implicated in murtala muhammed's assassination.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
debosky:

cap28's write up is hilarious. . . so Yardie was neutralized with GEJ being complicit?  cheesy

Oil resources my foot. . . .the only competition for oil in Nigeria is how much the leaders can steal from it - they will sell to the highest bidder that will make them the most money, not any ideological China vs US thinking. unclothed greed is the chief driving force here.

yeah, in 'declared assets'. though his kinsmen in the pointblank article seem to think differently. his former compatriot ibori had plenty of assets in his missus' name if i remember correctly - which is why is asked for the worth of mr and mres gej.

considering that the liquid part of that was in stocks  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i also have some questions about his 16 seater boat business - which is obviously based in bayelsa - could his customers be anything other than the reviled oil companies or their contractors?
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2010
oyb:

we dont have any mad dogs running around on nl telling us sambo is the messiah, do we?

we don't have any mentally challenged, dishonest, duplicitous, incoherent, rabid  spokesmen for sambo on NL, do we?

do you think being a spokesman or a campaigner is simply the act of incoherent and badly written posts where you credit your candidate with inventing sliced bread? sit too hard for you o answer hard questions about the so called greatest leader?

all you can do is spam nl like a retarded child. when queries arise  about issues like 10billion celebration, 150 million plane, or 1 billion naira dustbins, you either say that was before his time - or you go MIA.

we don't have anyone trying to spamming nl everyday with lies about gejs achievements on the one hand, and character assassination of his opponents on the other hand

start a thread on sambo's achievements or how sambo is the messiah and how sambo hs this no of children , etc  - the fact that you have been only about gej reinforces the fact that you are a dyed in the wool tribalist.

we would also appreciate it if you stopped pretending to be more silly than you are - we expect your sleazeless leader to declare his assets publicly , not to to a closed  committee pdp family affair style.

if he is the saint you keep trying to claim he is , he should have no problem doing that

are you so blind and silly that you failed to quote the fact that it was after intense pressure that he declared his assets publicly in 2007?

is that the mark of a person with nothing to hide?

are you so daft that you don't realize that talk without action cannot get you credibility?

netotse, keep questioning this mindless thug, and he will start on you. don't say i didn't warn you  wink

So to summarise, your problem is that you simply dislike GEJ, cos head or tail cannot be made from the rambling rubbish above. . . Sometimes I think you post under the influence. grin

Your own post says GEJ has fulfilled the constitutional requirement, so why don't you either quarrel with the constitutional requirement or declare the independent republic of Saraki that wouldn't have a Code of Conduct Bureau? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways you have cap28 for company.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2010
Beaf:

So to summarise, your problem is that you simply dislike GEJ, cos head or tail cannot be made from the rambling rubbish above. . . Sometimes I think you post under the influence. grin

Your own post says GEJ has fulfilled the constitutional requirement, so why don't you either quarrel with the constitutional requirement or declare the independent republic of Saraki that wouldn't have a Code of Conduct Bureau? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

poor beaf - illiterate. maybe i should post in single sentences.

let me break this down in terms your pea brain can understand

[size=28pt]YOU SAY GEJ IS HONEST, WHILE HIS OPPONENTS ARE NOT

THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE THIS TO NIGERIANS IS BY PUBLICLY DECLARING HIS ASSETS[/size]

until that is done, all your noise about his being honest is just that - noise

as to your blathering about following the constitution - typical hypocrisy - perhaps those who invoked the doctrine of necessity that put gej where he is now should also have followed the constitution
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2010
^
You're so funny. Even if GEJ were to post his asset declaration on this woe begone page, you would claim it was false.
I'm sure there is a time for everything and only kids cry when they don't get their wish.

Why make so much noise when the elections are around the corner and every contestants assets would be made public? Do you have issues with due process (again, you have the option of Sarakidom, if law and order is anathema to you).
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2010
we all know gej is part of the pdp, and they will do what they have always done - rig elections, embezzle (they are already doing it, are they not)

but what we will not stand for is any disingenuous attempts to pretend that gej is different

save that for the villagers in the rural areas.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2010
oyb:

we all know gej is part of the pdp, and they will do what they have always done - rig elections, embezzle (they are already doing it, are they not)

but what we will not stand for is any disingenuous attempts to pretend that gej is different

save that for the villagers in the rural areas.

How about you convince your fellow oil bunkerers?
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2010
Beaf:

How about you convince your fellow oil bunkerers?

are you smoking something stronger than your usual does of meth?

or are you just trying to derail the topic because you have nothing to say?
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by debosky(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2010
cap28:

Absolutely, but i don't expect you to believe  it as the average nigerian is very slow to catch on and only realises that things are awry when he is neck deep in sh.it. this is why nigerian leaders continue to fool us year after year.

by the way why is it so difficult to accept that Jonathan would be complicit in Yaradua's demise? Wasn't Gowon implicated in murtala muhammed's assassination.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Yawn.

Take a number behind the other conspiracy theorists. The failure of the Nigerian government is in creating a strong national oil company that can run things for Nigeria's sake - they are far more interested in simply making as much money as possible while getting others to do the work.

There is no conspiracy involving the Americans or Chinese - this is simply a case of 'who will allow me to steal more'? The Chinese are currently glad to let you rob your citizens blind as long as they get what they want, hence their increasing popularity. They don't care about all this nonsense 'human rights' and other such jargon. Which is why more and more African countries are dealing with them.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by KnowAll(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
[size=14pt]Jonathan's asset and Nigerian's asset are inseperable at the moment, one would need a whole bunch of clever accountants to sort this out.[/size]
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Babosa: 4:16am On Sep 26, 2010
wait a minute. i thought gej used to be a lecturer. so when did he amass all that wealth n295m. must be when he was deputy govenor of bayelsa state. so much for the fight against corruption. na wa o! nigeria go survive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mimiko Is Transforming Ondo State. / Ojukwu’s Lawyer Explains His Will. / President Without Underwear(photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.