Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets (8256 Views)

Who Is The Best Legislator In This Curent Dispensation? / Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 / Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by mohid(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
oyb:

i'm sorry, i'm not even sure i should bother debating with you

your compatriot just pulled off one of the most disgraceful stunts i've seen, he radically altered his post because he pushed himself into a tight corner

most of what you're posting is either spurious or outright dishonest so you're clearly in th same boat

no point in debating with someone who will claim he said something else later
Dude dont claim what u know nothing about is untrue, it retards learning.call a couple of friends u have in those regions to ascertain my claims.It might help u learn something new.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
I think the question of Saraki's criminal worth is more pertinent. Jonathan is the first ever Nigerian President that is untouched by sleaze.

@oyb
Being from Kwara, you're the closest, so over to you sir! grin
When will you begin fighting for "independence?" That family owns you. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324804_SarakiWanted_jpg83ef0f3bcfba6b279ae2e7e132dcafc5
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 25, 2010
Beaf:

I think the question of Saraki's criminal worth is more pertinent. Jonathan is the first ever Nigerian President that is untouched by sleaze.

@oyb
Being from Kwara, you're the closest, so over to you sir! grin
When will you begin fighting for "independence?" That family owns you. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324804_SarakiWanted_jpg83ef0f3bcfba6b279ae2e7e132dcafc5

beaf, is your brain too small to comprehend this topic? or are you so silly that you need to talk with pictures?

why can't you answer any of the tough questions raised ?

what are the current assets of the sleazeless president?

how come he could not state what was in bayelsa's accounts when he left?

why did he ardently resist declaring his assets?

what is he worth today?

why has he been accused of sending the ss against independent publishers in bayelsa?
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2010
^
Why can't you free yourself and household from "Abubakar" before you start worrying about we Nigerians? grin
"Abubakar" and his family own you and I guess, your brain too. grin grin grin grin

Tell us how much "Abubakar" is criminally worth.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by bolanleodu: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2010
Some people are just completely retarded. Here we are discussing someones insincerity in asset declaration and one dim wit comes up with fuel price as Luck's achievement. It that the real economic and political growth we've been looking for? Luck is no use to Nigerians he had his chance but proved nothing. IBB is rubbish to us as well as saraki or gusua. We need new faces, people with plans not some paper peddling fat act or a political athlete. The truth is if todays youths refuse to change Nig. Now then their children are fuck3d.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2010
Beaf:

^
Why can't you free yourself and household from "Abubakar" before you start worrying about we Nigerians? grin
"Abubakar" and his family own you and I guess, your brain too. grin grin grin grin

Tell us how much "Abubakar" is criminally worth.

olodo, can't you answer questions?

or are you only good at peddling lies?

after all your noise about my 'seeking your attention'  you show up with nothing to say?

what are your comments on your boyfriends billion naira dustbins?  is that part of the kick back for all the bootlicking and nl spamming ? have you given up on your lackluster 'computer programming' to take up 'sole supplier of wheelie bins to fct contract '
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2010
bolanleodu:

Some people are just completely retarded. Here we are discussing someones insincerity in asset declaration and one dim wit comes up with fuel price as Luck's achievement. It that the real economic and political growth we've been looking for? Luck is no use to Nigerians he had his chance but proved nothing. IBB is rubbish to us as well as saraki or gusua. We need new faces, people with plans not some paper peddling fat act or a political athlete. The truth is if todays youths refuse to change Nig. Now then their children are fuck3d.
Gbam!

@OYB, stop wasting your precious time on beaf [ By the way his real name is lucky], we know the card he is playing.

The stakes are too[size=20pt] HIGH[/size] for us to leave our future in the hands of luck {whether good or badluck}.

SAY NO TO PDP
SAY NO TO PDP
SAY NO TO PDP
SAY NO TO PDP
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by mohid(m): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2010
jabbok:

Gbam!

@OYB, stop wasting your precious time on beaf [ By the way his real name is lucky], we know the card he is playing.

The stakes are too[size=20pt] HIGH[/size] for us to leave our future in the hands of luck {whether good or badluck}.

SAY NO TO PDP
SAY NO TO PDP
SAY NO TO PDP
SAY NO TO PDP

I agree, i think getting a worthy leader without blemish from the PDP is Utopian.Donald Duke with all his marvellous achievements in Cross Rivers still had a few questions to answer with the EFCC.The PDP is probably the largest gathering of corrupt individuals on the entire planet.I am afraid if either GEJ,IBB or Saraki wins it signifies a continuation of the conflagration that defines the PDP. Even Mahatma Gandhi would have his hands stained running on such a platform
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2010
oyb:

olodo, can't you answer questions?

or are you only good at peddling lies?

after all your noise about my 'seeking your attention'  you show up with nothing to say?

what are your comments on your boyfriends billion naira dustbins?  is that part of the kick back for all the bootlicking and nl spamming ? have you given up on your lackluster 'computer programming' to take up 'sole supplier of wheelie bins to fct contract '

I am beginning to understand what slavery does to the mind of a young adult, and its sad.

Ask about societe Generale, ask about about Saraki's 35billa scam in Intercontinental!
Take Kwara back from the Saraki's! Free yourself and your family! Become human! . . .Only then would you be qualified to ask questions about Nigeria, cos you don't live in Nigeria. nah, you live in Sarakidom! Mad fool! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by hobat4cash(m): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2010
I have been forced to give my 2 kobo on this issue. I have learnt that it is easier to sit in our homes & criticise but if given the opportunity won't do anything, ask edo state gov. & find out how he is faring. How authentic is the source of this info. about gej and why is it that this news came at a time when gej was d acting presido & not earlier. Someone asked what gej has done in 11 yrs. in govt. my answer is what much can a dep. gov. or a vice presido do in nigeria? Or is it the few months he stayed as a gov. or the barely 5 months he has served as a president that he will perform magic.i support asset declaration but gej should not be singled out for asset declaration let all aspirants declare their assets, for no man is a saint if we can look deeper. Of the pdp lot, gej is the lesser evil. My 2 kobo.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Mobinga: 4:33am On Sep 25, 2010
Ribadu For President
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Eretare(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2010
There is no elected office holder in Nigeria who enters office and won't have a massive jump in his/her net worth. Just the security vote per month is enough to bring a change.
Add all the allowances per month and it will be a massive suprise if by now his net worth does not exceed 5 billion.
All he has to do is invest some of his monthly earnings and he'll get richer by the day.
All i pray is even if the corrupt leaders steal, it should be invested in Nigeria and not to enrich another countries coffers.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by ikamo(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2010
House, Let us all be objective in our submissions.
How many of you will honestly declare his/her asset publicly? The leadership and follower ship in the country is the same, after all our leaders come from amongst us. Let us be patriotic and fight corruption for the sake of future generations. There can be good grains inside chaffs.
We should all call for two party system if we really want a change, if we continue with this multi-party system PDP govt will register as many parties so as to keep opposition in disarray. Where we cant get this, we should manage by sorting out a fair candidate within them.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by thameamead(f): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2010
Eretare:

There is no elected office holder in Nigeria who enters office and won't have a massive jump in his/her net worth. Just the security vote per month is enough to bring a change.
Add all the allowances per month and it will be a massive suprise if by now his net worth does not exceed 5 billion.
All he has to do is invest some of his monthly earnings and he'll get richer by the day.
All i pray is even if the corrupt leaders steal, it should be invested in Nigeria and not to enrich another countries coffers.

Sadly, they don't invest it in Nigeria, they invest it here in the UK buying properties in Docklands, North London and recently Surrey, you need to go to North London and see the properties they buy, they don't need a mortgage, they buy it outright and always try to avoid paying a huge tax by buying it in a company name, you will always find them hanging out @ Hilton Metropole in Paddington or Buka Restaurant in Kilburn, they are big spenders in the London.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by anonimi: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -
Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by NaijaNaWaa: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2010
oyb:

what are the current assets of the sleazeless president?

how come he could not state what was in bayelsa's accounts when he left?

why did he ardently resist declaring his assets?

what is he worth today?

I feel you my man. I agree with your posers but I'm so curious that no one is asking Nuhu Ribadu similar questions. Until people begin to probe Ribadu instead of accepting his public posturing as gospel, I will not begrudge anyone who elects to defend GEJ or Ibori blindly.

If Ribadu cannot make his own assets public if only to set an example in probity and uprightness, my vote remains with GEJ.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by labiyemmy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2010
Common sense dictates that amongst 1 million devils - you should try to pitch tent with the one that you think is more "familiar" - If you want us to dump Johny because of these your verbose treatise, then, maybe we should pick on one of the following:

IBB

ATIKU

RIBADU

SARAKI

GUSAU

BUHARI

OR

who??

We are not fools - so dont try to make us into one with these arguments.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2010
Av said before and am saying it again: Goodluck has nothing to offer this country  except full time badluck! the man is full of negative energy and anything he touches turns to disaster!

A man who does not have authority over his wife is nothing but an ediet! He couldnt achieve anythin worth mentioning for the past 8 months that he is in power (except of course useless spending that doesn't have any impact on the masses) how do we expect him to achieve anything serious in the next 4 years!

If Goodluck succeeds in becoming the president, the next four years will the worst Nigerians ever experience!

He claims to hold PHD and he cant even speak gud english! On closer look, you will notice that he is uglier than obasanjo! Obasanjo is very ugly but at least he has personal appeal but Gudluck is very ugly, so natively inclined, shifty (he hardly looks you straight in the eyes)! and very dubious!

Nigerians pls lets reject this man with all we have!
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by NaijaNaWaa: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Common sense dictates that amongst 1 million devils - you should try to pitch tent with the one that you think is more "familiar" - If you want us to dump Johny because of these your verbose treatise, then, maybe we should pick on one of the following:

IBB

ATIKU

RIBADU

SARAKI

GUSAU

BUHARI

OR

who??

We are not fools - so dont try to make us into one with these arguments.

My problem is how to assess them and the criteria to use. If for instance we are to settle for the least (or MOST corrupt), we must first be availed of their asset declaration details. If we are to use academic qualification, we should know their individual educational attainments. My worry is that a whole load of people do not appear to have these details on ALL the candidates.

So there's no honest and objective way of ranking them. Let the real debate begin. Enough of this "just follow don't ask questions" mentality.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by labiyemmy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2010
greateros:

Av said before and am saying it again: Goodluck has nothing to offer this country  except full time badluck! the man is full of negative energy and anything he touches turns to disaster!

A man who does not have authority over his wife is nothing but an ediet! He couldnt achieve anythin worth mentioning for the past 8 months that he is in power (except of course useless spending that doesn't have any impact on the masses) how do we expect him to achieve anything serious in the next 4 years!

If Goodluck succeeds in becoming the president, the next four years will the worst Nigerians ever experience!

He claims to hold PHD and he cant even speak gud english! On closer look, you will notice that he is uglier than obasanjo! Obasanjo is very ugly but at least he has personal appeal but Gudluck is very ugly, so natively inclined, shifty (he hardly looks you straight in the eyes)! and very dubious!

Nigerians pls lets reject this man with all we have!

You made so many assertions that you cant even substantiate.

"Goodluck has nothing to offer this country  except full time badluck! the man is full of negative energy and anything he touches turns to disaster!"

Give examples or keep quiet.

"A man who does not have authority over his wife is nothing but an ediet"

This is very petty, dubious and of no strength in the argument at hand - let us see your facts or keep quiet.

"He couldnt achieve anythin worth mentioning for the past 8 months that he is in power (except of course useless spending that doesn't have any impact on the masses) how do we expect him to achieve anything serious in the next 4 years!"

Something like what? and in what 8 months? in this same Nigeria? If you are in his shoes, itemise what you would have done in the so called 8 months or keep quiet.

"He claims to hold PHD and he cant even speak gud english!"

Just like you cant - what is the meaning of "ediet" What is your point here? He "claims" to have a PHD? Disprove it if you think he is lieing or keep quiet.

"On closer look, you will notice that he is uglier than obasanjo! Obasanjo is very ugly but at least he has personal appeal but Gudluck is very ugly, so natively inclined, shifty (he hardly looks you straight in the eyes)! and very dubious!"

So, what is your point, apart from being petty?
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan is the first Nigerian President to be totally untouched by sleaze. Every single one of the false stories against him have been shown to be categorically false. In Goodluck, Nigeria has its first honest, gentleman, silent acting, effective leader.

The false claim people were making about his wife has been categorically debunked by ex EFCC boss, Nuhu Ribadu himself (another good man).
The only thing that awaits rumour mongers and beer palour story tellers is shame as their lies against the quiet man are all ruthlessly exposed.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by bolanleodu: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2010
Why are people showing constricted views. Cant you see a Nigerian future beyond Luck, Ibb, Buhari, saraki and all the clueless bandits campaigning for votes. I think it time we took the turn the swedish resently took and vote in a credible trustworthy candidate from one of this small political parties. I think it would show that we have a mind of our own.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by netotse(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
@beaf et al
cant you face the issues brought up? you're doing more harm than good to jonathan's cause by trying to obscure the issues by insulting people all and sundry

instead of talking about Jonathan's worth you're talking about bukola saraki and his history, this thread isn't about BS(to my knowledge sef no one on this thread is pointing to him as a better alternative). If you cant face the issues being discussed wouldn't it be better for you to stay away? by coming her to discuss tribe instead of politics you're weakening whatever support base you might be trying to develop for jonathan. Of which your principal is becoming known for this sort of thing, instead of replying the issues soludo raised his defenders took to casting aspersions. that's how you lose elections in sane societies(dont know how far it will get him in naija though)

Personally i'm interested in knowing what GEJ is worth,  how he handles this just might help me decide who to support sef.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
netotse:

@beaf et al
cant you face the issues brought up? you're doing more harm than good to jonathan's cause by trying to obscure the issues by insulting people all and sundry

instead of talking about Jonathan's worth you're talking about bukola saraki and his history, this thread isn't about BS(to my knowledge sef no one on this thread is pointing to him as a better alternative). If you cant face the issues being discussed wouldn't it be better for you to stay away? by coming her to discuss tribe instead of politics you're weakening whatever support base you might be trying to develop for jonathan. Of which your principal is becoming known for this sort of thing, instead of replying the issues soludo raised his defenders took to casting aspersions. that's how you lose elections in sane societies(dont know how far it will get him in naija though)

Personally i'm interested in knowing what GEJ is worth, how he handles this just might help me decide who to support sef.

How do you expect foolish questions to be treated?

You aren't making any sense (just like the thread). What is Saraki's current asset value? Do you know it? If so, why aren't you asking for it, isn't he a presidntial candidate? Or is it because you know that you can't get it on NL? Same goes for IBB, Gusau, Atiku, Ribadu, Donald Duke, Chris Okotie, Shekarau, Buhari, Tofa, Utomi etc.

Above all, isn't it foolish to ask for any aspirants current asset value on the pages of NL (especially when every single aspirant is yet to declare). When did presidential aspirants begin declaring their assets on NL?
I really am not the one throwing any abuse here, rather those asking daft questions are the ones abusing themselves and freedom of speech.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by NaijaNaWaa: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
To all sides:

I understand the context of the question. That's why (if I'm not mistaking) I was the first to comment on this thread. However, the OP should realise that quesions, even in recruitment interviews, are most times answered in context rather than just STRICT to topic.

If you're expecting anyone to tell u that GEJ and/or his wife is worth x or y amount with or without certainty, you know it can't never happen. Assets, world over, are subject to different valuation rules and Asset valuation is a profession, in fact, a complex profession. For instance, while the Estate valuers can give u the value of Landed properties; Accountants are usually involved in the valuation of Financial assets. Even at it, it is all subject to judgment cos one valuer may say it is worth N100m and another may say it is worth N70m.

Moreover, nobody can actually tell his worth. Including you the OP. I tell you, if you are asked how much you're worth now you can't tell. Its complicated.

That said, I also know that for all the thieves who have been ruling and looting the country for the past 50 years either directly or indirectly or by collaboration, it is even much more complicated. This is because, amongst other reasons, they acquire their assets thro proxies and most of them don't even remember which front was used to acquire what. In the end they lose some valuable assets.

Take Ribadu for instance. He told the "youths" and they believe him that the mansion he bought at give-away price from El Rufai's bazaar in Abuja was paid for by his father-in-law. Same applies to many of them. If your point is that GEJ is corrupt, to me you need not push it too far cos that's exactly how all the so called aspirants are.

Personaly, I'm interested in the Asset declaration of only Nuhu Ribadu and Buhari. My reason is that it will settle or help in settling the wide held fallacy that those two are not corrupt or less corrupt.

Sorry for the epistle but please understand that you cannot straight jacket people on their comments. It doesn't work that way.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by netotse(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2010
of which i can confirm the fuel @ 64 naira thing, i bought fuel at 64naira this week at a filling station(al bashar or something like that)

also i was in niger state most of last year and apart from the NNPC station and a total(i think) mega station the price of fuel was 75naira at the lowest with 100 naira per litre being the highest i saw.

Beaf:

How do you expect foolish questions to be treated?

You aren't making any sense (just like the thread). What is Saraki's current asset value? Do you know it? If so, why aren't you asking for it, isn't he a presidntial candidate? Or is it because you know that you can't get it on NL? Same goes for IBB, Gusau, Atiku, Ribadu, Donald Duke, Chris Okotie, Shekarau, Buhari, Tofa, Utomi etc.

Above all, isn't it foolish to ask for any aspirants current asset value on the pages of NL (especially when every single aspirant is yet to declare). When did presidential aspirants begin declaring their assets on NL?
I really am not the one throwing any abuse here, rather those asking daft questions are the ones abusing themselves and freedom of speech.
so someone wanting to know how much GEJ is worth is a foolish question? if you want to know how much saraki or gusau or atiku or babangida is worth feel free to open threads to ask your own 'stupid questions'.

what is it to you if i or indeed anyone chooses the pages of NL to ask questions, isn't NL a discussion forum? who gave you the right to choose which questions people are allowed to ask about your beloved GEJ(whether or not you admit it, if it was any other aspirant the same question was asked of, you wouldn't have acted the way you did).

oyb asked a question about gej(whom everybody knows you support) and instead of answering the question you brought up pictures of saraki does that make sense to you? if, per chance oyb was supporting saraki and had been attacking GEJ, your position would have been understandable(but definitely not sensible) but as it is, you're attempting to bring tribe into a question he has every right to ask.

the fact remains that GEJ is in the spotlight more than any of the other aspirants and he is bound to undergo more public scrutiny. If you continue attacking people simply because they question the person you support, you're likely to erode whatever credibility he seems to be developing.

politics should be about issues not people.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by debosky(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2010
Beaf has lost all perspective because of his GEJ delusion. . . . .sad really. undecided
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by NaijaNaWaa: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2010
To all sides:

I understand the context of the question. That's why (if I'm not mistaking) I was the first to comment on this thread. However, the OP should realise that quesions, even in recruitment interviews, are most times answered in context rather than just STRICT to topic.

If you're expecting anyone to tell u that GEJ and/or his wife is worth x or y amount with or without certainty, you know it can't never happen. Assets, world over, are subject to different valuation rules and Asset valuation is a profession, in fact, a complex profession. For instance, while the Estate valuers can give u the value of Landed properties; Accountants are usually involved in the valuation of Financial assets. Even at it, it is all subject to judgment cos one valuer may say it is worth N100m and another may say it is worth N70m.

Moreover, nobody can actually tell his worth. Including you the OP. I tell you, if you are asked how much you're worth now you can't tell. Its complicated.

That said, I also know that for all the thieves who have been ruling and looting the country for the past 50 years either directly or indirectly or by collaboration, it is even much more complicated. This is because, amongst other reasons, they acquire their assets thro proxies and most of them don't even remember which front was used to acquire what. In the end they lose some valuable assets.

Take Ribadu for instance. He told the "youths" and they believe him that the mansion he bought at give-away price from El Rufai's bazaar in Abuja was paid for by his father-in-law. Same applies to many of them. If your point is that GEJ is corrupt, to me you need not push it too far cos that's exactly how all the so called aspirants are.

Personaly, I'm interested in the Asset declaration of only Nuhu Ribadu and Buhari. My reason is that it will settle or help in settling the wide held fallacy that those two are not corrupt or less corrupt.

Sorry for the epistle but please understand that you cannot straight jacket people on their comments. It doesn't work that way.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by debosky(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2010
BTW. . . .did someone say Beaf's real name is lucky? cheesy
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by bolanleodu: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2010
netotse:

@beaf et al

Personally i'm interested in knowing what GEJ is worth,  how he handles this just might help me decide who to support sef.
Gbam. I think beaf is shallow and spends too much time here on nairaland to elude reality.
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2010
I continue to say it. There is no HOPE for naija in PDP. A party that foisted a system favours and patronages. All our govt officials hold BAD money, TOO MUCH Money if u like in the midst of abject poverty. Even the least suspected among them hold too much money! Is it a mere coincidence?

SAY NO TO PDP
Re: What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets by Beaf: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2010
debosky:

BTW. . . .did someone say Beaf's real name is lucky? cheesy

You're getting really foolish now. Is it just the usual jealousy? Or do you just have nothing sensible to contribute to the thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pdp Confirms Moh'd H Bello As New National Chairman / How Telephone Glitch Frustrated Obama's Move To Reach Jonathan / APC Presidential Campaign Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.