Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States (10059 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Why Nigeria Should Nationalize All South African Companies – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

Ignored. I thought I was discussing with your brother from Edo...Darkside

Lolzzzz

All these wawa people need education

Enugu state needs education, full one.

Na u make me Edo.

If not that my governor obiano is busy with other projects, one important project is that he needs to build a wall like trump with tight security btween anambra and Enugu border.

Enugu don't have anything to offer us again.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 6:14pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzz

All these wawa people need education

Enugu state needs education, full one.

Na u make me Edo.

If not that my governor obiano is busy with other projects, one important project is that he needs to build a wall like trump with tight security btween anambra and Enugu border.

Enugu don't have anything to offer us again.

Ignored Osagie! Edo boy! Look at the topic again and don't drag me to your s***!

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

Ignored Osagie! Edo boy! Look at the topic again and don't drag me to your s***!

More reason enugu states needs education

Osagyefo means great....is a Ghanaian word.

It used to describe late kwame nkrumah.

Enugu needs education, very serious one.

No wonder esut is a dungeon for stark illiterate

U guys don't have anything to offer us again...

So any remaining link should be broken and burned.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 6:23pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

More reason enugu states needs education

Osagyefo means great....is a Ghanaian word.

It used to describe late kwame nkrumah.

Enugu needs education, very serious one.

No wonder esut is a dungeon for stark illiterate

U guys don't have anything to offer us again...

So any remaining link should be broken and burned.

Continue rambling to yourself. Didn't your Edo education teach you to let go when you are ignored? Shame

Open a topic on Enugu if your bitterness can't end!

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Enugupikin: 6:27pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Have u seenn me dispute that enugu and ebonyi are like 5 and 6.....unna be samething

No wonder Obiano told Nnia nwodo that he is a mad man in condensed term onye ara.
obiano himself isn't Igbo like you..but the good thing is that obiano is an igala man whom we prefer than Edo witches and wizards like u
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

Continue rambling to yourself. Didn't your Edo education teach you to let go when you are ignored? Shame

Open a topic on Enugu if your bitterness can't end!

Oh God......

Just stop calling Edo and insulting them unnecessarily

It doesn't touch me in anyway so not bothered

Direct it to me talking u....
Is between me and u....am from anambra, u from enugu....is a simple fact.

Stop shifting goal post and going off tangent.
Stop it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Shinjitsu: 6:30pm On May 17, 2019
Yourba slaves, hause/Fulani asslicker all they know is to make noise...

You have big state big head,wick brain and strong in mouth making

Fools

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 17, 2019
Enugupikin:

obiano himself isn't Igbo like you..but the good thing is that obiano is an igala man whom we prefer than Edo witches and wizards
grin grin

Lolzzzzzzzz...cry me a river

Abeg prefer ur governor ugwuanyi and leave obiano for us biko

No dey prefer others people's property, na stealing

Nzuzu extended.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Enugupikin: 6:31pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Oh God......
Just stop calling Edo and insulting them unnecessarily
It doesn't touch me in anyway so not bothered

Direct it to me talking u.... Is between me and u.... I'm from Edo, u from enugu....is a simple fact.
Stop shifting goal post and going off tangent. Stop it.
at emboldened,
#fixed...you're an Edo man

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 17, 2019
Enugupikin:

at emboldened,

#fixed...you're an Edo man

Inferiority complex now verified. Lolzzzzz
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Asshurbanipall: 6:37pm On May 17, 2019
Paul you have started again, i have warned you to stay away from NL or any public forum because your Nsukka people are Hausas, Nsukka language and culture are far from being Igbo. Stop defending issues concerning igbos because you are not an Igbo man though you are in Enugu state/ Most part of Enugu state are not igbo land

[s]
Enugupikin:

obiano himself isn't Igbo like you..but the good thing is that obiano is an igala man whom we prefer than Edo witches and wizards like u
[/s]
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Enugupikin: 6:50pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Inferiority complex now verified. Lolzzzzz
yes you have inferiority complex by always denying your Edo heritage and holding on to the great Igbo tribe..be proud of Edo for once

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 17, 2019
Enugupikin:

yes you have inferiority complex by always denying your Edo heritage and holding on to the great Igbo tribe..be proud of Edo for once

Inferiority complex certified.

Nzuzu elee.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by SimplyFARUQ: 7:29pm On May 17, 2019
Donald95:
And so what. As big as you claim you are, What pride have you people brought to your ethnic group.

Which one should i start with, is it Mayors or leaders in foreign countries or is it our billionairs or is it our beautiful women or is the massive self made development After the war, e.t.c the list goes on and on

Stop Worrying for us. This is how you people said it is not possible in Africa until our student defeated China, USA, Germany,e.t.c in Technology.

It is Ibadan that may be cursed with browny not SE
grin
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by AdekunleScience: 7:51pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

Continue deceiving your self...Ladipo, Alaba, Aspanda, Computer village, Building material market, Tejosoho market and all markets in Nigeria from Sokoto to Ph and from Borno to Lagos woth trillions are controlled by these people..and you will hardly get those foreigners to go to corners of Nigria to provide this basic services. Thank God everyday for giving you Igbos in Nigeria. They are ot askig for anything than a level playing ground for all to play
That's where your're wrong. First, the Ijebus were actually the original masters of buying/selling in these parts. They later abandoned that occupation to focus on skill based work. I brought that-up just to lay emphasis on the fact that importation/buying and selling is un-skilled Labor. So, any Dick and Harry with capital can go into it, if they are so inclined. Secondly, markets populated by "micro-traders" is not the only method of doing buying and selling. In fact best practice is to go the way of the wallmarts of this world. Lastly, technological advances in e-commerce will eventually render those markets you mentioned obsolete, such that the only physical structure necessary for buying/selling would be a warehouse for storing goods.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Enugupikin: 7:54pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Nzuzu elee.
udele k'ibu
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 17, 2019
Enugupikin:

udele k'ibu

Lee nu gi, Lee udene...

Amamihe gi na udene, olee nke ka mma
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 17, 2019
Enugupikin:
udele k'ibu
Lee nu gi, Lee udene...
Amamihe gi na udene, olee nke ka mma
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Trash
Who have time bound words with abakiliki, more of north central.

Igbo in benue...what we have in benue is remnants of hausas in ebonyi state...

Calling kogi an Igbo from from IZZI is like uu want to carry una fight down to kogi coz nobody that shares border with u guys ever have peace....

Cross knows no peace same as the said benue

God knows in his wisdom why he dropped uu guys far from us.

He is a wonderful God.
ure a mad man...God dropped who above who? in fact is Ebonyi state performance in weac and jamb is rising above Anambra if it's education, we are progressing economically and otherwise..my Anambra brothers ma Una no vex..but this Edo dwarf that is claiming Anambra should be marked from today henceforth.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Dagah2: 8:44pm On May 17, 2019
BabaOwen:
what is the meaning of this bull shit you wrote up there guy grin
You know anything about sarcasm?
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 17, 2019
Arda1000:
ure a mad man...God dropped who above who? in fact is Ebonyi state performance in weac and jamb is rising above Anambra if it's education, we are progressing economically and otherwise..my Anambra brothers ma Una no vex..but this Edo dwarf that is claiming Anambra should be marked from today henceforth.

Seriously ebonyi needs to join North.... nothing else.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by julaion: 8:59pm On May 17, 2019
and igbos are the most intelligent black race google it

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Seriously ebonyi needs to join North.... nothing else.
why don't u merge dem together u Edo shameless scum!

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 17, 2019
Arda1000:
why don't u merge dem together u Edo shameless scum!

please look for ur colleague up north.....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Follygunners: 9:57pm On May 17, 2019
immhotep:

Igbo amaka

cc lzaa adaibeku

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Follygunners: 10:01pm On May 17, 2019
Donald95:
And so what. As big as you claim you are, What pride have you people brought to your ethnic group.

Which one should i start with, is it Mayors or leaders in foreign countries or is it our billionairs or is it our beautiful women or is the massive self made development After the war, e.t.c the list goes on and on

Stop Worrying for us. This is how you people said it is not possible in Africa until our student defeated China, USA, Germany,e.t.c in Technology.

It is Ibadan that may be cursed with browny not SE

As usual... empty vessels making the loudest noise!

Yoruba is your master!

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Follygunners: 10:07pm On May 17, 2019
Donald95:

So, we should stay without any because according to you, our land is small abi? Why don't you tell your government to stop taking our resources.

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by buharitill2023: 10:09pm On May 17, 2019
Odingo1:

You are uneducated, state is created based on population density, cultural similarities and geographic features which include land mass.

A tiny state like Lagos has upto 15 million people while a big state that is times five of Lagos can have only 3 million.

In large scale a tiny country like Israel maybe more advanced than most countries with large land mass, it will surprising how a country like Israel and other tiny countries In Europe will be feeding Nigeria, Mali, Congo etc.
almighty US can not boast to feed almighty hungry lion called nigeria, not to talk of one tiny euro country that is not up to 1m people to feed 200m nigerians. Idiotic pigs are really funny.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
lies. South east states were created based on sentiments.

Kano has more population than all south east states
What of Lagos bro?
The smallest state in SE is bigger dan Lagos was it created by sentiment?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

go and die

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

go and die

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Nzuzu elee.
Ozu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Jonathan Stopped First-class Travel Among Ministers In 2012; Ex-minister / INEC Moves Kogi Election Materials To Abuja Over Attacks (pics) / Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.