Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States (10053 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Why Nigeria Should Nationalize All South African Companies – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by dreamwords: 12:34am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:
A state like Edo state that has no pride.

What will they present to the world is it oshiomole or igbinedion which face?

A state that her villages is like an ashes of somalia.

What do they have?

No good internal road...what?
Why are you fighting your state edo
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:08am On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:
go and die

This hausa fulani boy sef.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:10am On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:
Ozu!

Lolzzzzzzz

It is a wide norm that nobody hardly regards u guys as igbos so I don't understand the ranting here this abakiliki boy.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 6:14am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

This hausa fulani boy sef.
Edo Ghana boy ure just a walking dead(zombie) A.K.A "Ozu na aga ije"
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:18am On May 18, 2019
dreamwords:

Why are you fighting your state edo

All these ebonyi state sef....

Fighters asking others why fighting

Scram.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by moriss33(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2019
Will he live forever ??.....another 4 years & he is done !!!...abi you think no one will usurp him ?....he took over from another person.....karma usually comes around though sometimes slowly.
Great12m:

Oshiomole the igbo presidency slayer, South East presidency is determined by the same man you call gorilla.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:26am On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:
Edo Ghana boy ure just a walking dead(zombie) A.K.A "Ozu na aga ije"

Lolzzzzz......nobody regards u guys as igbos.
I grew even to hear that u guys were hausas absolved to be called igbos.

An ebonyi state man behaves like an hausa fulani.

Difference in their way of life and culture. The Muslim population there todday is approximately 53.2 percent with a central mosque.

Go back to north and stop forcing igbo upon una self.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 7:18am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Difference in their way of life and culture. The Muslim population there todday is approximately 53.2 percent with a central mosque.

ure just suffering from ignorant..why don't u visit Afikpo mosque and see the millions of Igbo Muslims there.. Another thing is am not from Abakaliki,Am from Isu..we ofcourse share the same state with our good Abakaliki neighbors. We have a strong foothold in Anambra..
have u heard about Ngidi ndi Isu? it's in Onishta..
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 7:25am On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:
ure just suffering from ignorant..why don't u visit Afikpo mosque and see the millions of Igbo Muslims there.. Another thing is am not from Abakaliki,Am from Isu..we ofcourse share the same state with our good Abakaliki neighbors. [s]We have a strong foothold in Anambra..
have u heard about Ngidi ndi Isu? it's in Onishta..[/s]

Onitsha not onishta.

I can't go where my safety isn't guaranteed because of incessant fighting and clashes.

Secondly u done start again @striked......

Stop it.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 7:51am On May 18, 2019
Wow so ebonyi isn't igbo
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Onitsha not onishta.

I can't go where my safety isn't guaranteed because of incessant fighting and clashes.

Secondly u done start again @striked......

Stop it.
God punish u and that ur Onishta!
are u high on solution?
now u won use Edo spelling or what.. Onicha or Onitsha is the same in all Igbo land the same pronunciation different spelling.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by LLobiorah: 8:36am On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:
ure just suffering from ignorant..why don't u visit Afikpo mosque and see the millions of Igbo Muslims there.. Another thing is am not from Abakaliki,Am from Isu..we ofcourse share the same state with our good Abakaliki neighbors. We have a strong foothold in Anambra..
have u heard about Ngidi ndi Isu? it's in Onishta..

See brother wey mumu!
So all these diatribe against your own statesmen, is to save you from osagyefo's lamentations. Bros!! You be real black man. Ndo nna!!

And ehem.. So nah that small afikpo mosque get millions of Igbo Muslims? Please which milk did you take, cow or goat?

Nkakwu! Cut down your exaggeration, it won't make you find favor in favor in fools!
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Enugupikin: 8:36am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lee nu gi, Lee udene...
Amamihe gi na udene, olee nke ka mma
Google translator isn't helping you this Edo boy
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by LLobiorah: 8:40am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

My lost son osagyefo.. Please when do you print this your lamentations on a daily paper, or send a letter to the national assembly to move ebonyi out of the east?

Old age is telling on you everyday son, better act quick inugo!

And for the gullible, ain't no 53.3% Muslims in Ebonyi. If you listen to this 'lost cause', and believe him, know ye that your stupidity is irredeemable.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2019
LLobiorah:

See brother wey mumu!
So all these diatribe against your own statesmen, is to save you from osagyefo's lamentations. Bros!! You be real black man. Ndo nna!!

And ehem.. So nah that small afikpo mosque get millions of Igbo Muslims? Please which milk did you take, cow or goat?

Nkakwu! Cut down your exaggeration, it won't make you find favor in favor in fools!
try to read with understanding..I don't have any problem with Abakaliki people or any other as a matter of fact..The Edo dude said that 50 prcent of Ebonyians are Muslims dats why i told him to visit the mosque..to see millions of Ebonyians Muslims there.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 9:09am On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:
God punish u and that ur Onishta!
are u high on solution?
now u won use Edo spelling or what.. Onicha or Onitsha is the same in all Igbo land the same pronunciation different spelling.

Na lie..pure fallacy

Aside present, any other onitsha is up front...onicha Igbo, onicha olona.....

God can't punish onitsha, is blessed already.

The moment u guys apply to arewa leadership, the better for them...
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 9:13am On May 18, 2019
LLobiorah:

My lost son osagyefo.. Please when do you print this your lamentations on a daily paper, or send a letter to the national assembly to move ebonyi out of the east?

Old age is telling on you everyday son, better act quick inugo!

And for the gullible, ain't no 53.3% Muslims in Ebonyi. If you listen to this 'lost cause', and believe him, know ye that your stupidity is irredeemable.

lolzzzzz......Ur brother looked for problem my when am just on my own so I hv no option than to give him doses.

next time, tell him to read and understand what someone wrote before jumping to write trash.

He caused this and diverted my attention.

Tell that to your Arda1000.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by LLobiorah: 9:29am On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:
try to read with understanding..I don't have any problem with Abakaliki people or any other as a matter of fact..The Edo dude said that 50 prcent of Ebonyians are Muslims dats why i told him to visit the mosque..to see millions of Ebonyians Muslims there.

Akuko!
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lolzzzzz......Ur brother looked for problem my when am just on my own so I hv no option than to give him doses.

next time, tell him to read and understand what someone wrote before jumping to write trash.

Disillusioned Ewuru..why don't u start a campaign so as to unveil the truth about Hausa/fulanis in Ebonyi.
with luck they can be drafted to Borno
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by LLobiorah: 9:33am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You be child nah.. Everything and everyone dy divert your attention. Clown!
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2019
LLobiorah:

Akuko!
Osagyefo98 : is dullisioned just leave him 4 me I have chain for his madness
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by LLobiorah: 9:41am On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:

Ok!
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 9:52am On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:
Disillusioned Ewuru..why don't u start a campaign so as to unveil the truth about Hausa/fulanis in Ebonyi.
with luck they can be drafted to Borno

No need, research deeply and have peace.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 9:53am On May 18, 2019
LLobiorah:

You be child nah.. Everything and everyone dy divert your attention. Clown!

Maybe a child with facts...unclown....

The truth and proof is there.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 9:54am On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:

Chain....from Izzi or Ikwo or from ur central mosque.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 9:56am On May 18, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ok!

Make una settle with una border neighbor before others that are far from u
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by dreamwords: 10:14am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

All these ebonyi state sef....

Fighters asking others why fighting

Scram.
My brother, grow up, everything doesn't end on nairaland, u r from edo state, stop fighting your people
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Chain....from Izzi or Ikwo or from ur central mosque.
from Ugeneukwunu...this deity from Nkanu can make intentionally mad person like u well...Just come ma I swaer am 4 u
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

No need, research deeply and have peace.
start a real campaign then we know ure serious..and have pieces

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 18, 2019
Arda1000:
from Ugeneukwunu...this deity from Nkanu can make intentionally mad person like u well...Just come ma I swaer am 4 u

Lolzzzzz

These people sef.....

come where? Ebonyi

stale...next.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 18, 2019
dreamwords:

My brother, grow up, everything doesn't end on nairaland, u r from edo state, stop fighting your people

Even in midst of igbos, u guys ain't noticed.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by GreyLaw(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2019
Stingman:

Nobody cares about any land mass. What have the north done with their land mass nor the west?

When I opened a thread on the region that contributes more of the $25 billion sent by Nigerians in the diaspora every year, the OP will closed it, but has allowed this useless thread to continue? The smallest region SE, contributes more than all the other regions. It contributes more than the entire 19 northern states.

I think you should open that thread again and again. If they close it, open it again until they get tired.

Land mass is useless if the people in it are not useful. The SE of Nigeria contributes intelligent human capital to Nigeria's workforce. Nobody can argue that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC's Jude Ngaj Wins Yala/Ogoja Federal Constituency Bye-Election In Cross River / Report Of Ban On Billboards: Handiwork Of Mischief Makers - Edo Govt / Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.