Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States (10057 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Why Nigeria Should Nationalize All South African Companies – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

because you helped to destroy adaka boro then....

but adaka paid una back,didnt he....??

tit for tat....

What is happening in his region today? If they had supported and got Biafran perhaps they would have had more autonomy. But it has become increasingly difficult as at today. Now who is losing more?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:38pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

i didnt open this thread....

look....

you people said una dont want to be part of nigeria no more....

and am askin wetin consighn una with nigerian matters now....??

If you tell wetin concern python dance with SE, than I will tell you wetin concern them with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 17, 2019
Enugupikin:

hapu nwata Edo ahu a'akpó osagyefo98...he's not igbo...I know the mofo personally..he's very poor...he will be surprised I knew him

Try and know ur forefathers before knowing others.

Nkogheri magnified.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by celeiyke: 5:40pm On May 17, 2019
Height of fullishness n stupidity. U think land mass is d only criteria for state creation? Oyo and Enugu are almost same in terms of economy n population. Oyo is only slightly more populated than Enugu.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Enugupikin: 5:40pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Try and know ur forefathers before knowing others.

Nkogheri magnified.
you're a church rat and I know you this fooool...you're hawker for an igbo man doing his business in Edo, if you make more noise I will expose you more this bastaard

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by RTSC: 5:41pm On May 17, 2019
I am sure a single state like Enugu has more quality human capital than oyo.

That is what is important. That is the wealth of nations.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 17, 2019
Enugupikin:

shut the hell up this Edo boy, igbo bu ofu....you've given yourself out as an Edo guy..Enugu and Ebonyi are like 5 and 6....yes...go and meet your gorilla looking fellow being of Adams..

spits

Have u seenn me dispute that enugu and ebonyi are like 5 and 6.....unna be samething

No wonder Obiano told Nnia nwodo that he is a mad man in condensed term onye ara.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

What is happening in his region today? If they had supported and got Biafran perhaps they would have had more autonomy. But it has become increasingly difficult as at today. Now who is losing more?

funny part is,adaka wanted to separate because of you igbos....go look the records why he even tried....

he said because of marginelization from socalled south easterners(igbos)....go check it out....

that was the reason he said he did it....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 17, 2019
Enugupikin:

you're a church rat and I know you this fooool...you're hawker for an igbo man doing his business in Edo, if you make more noise I will expose you more this bastaard

Lolzzzzzz

Expose and who is holding u.

Nkogheri personified.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Asshurbanipall: 5:43pm On May 17, 2019
Paul Ogenyi how far? Are you back to field of play? We need to roll small nah cool

Enugupikin:

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:44pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

funny part is,adaka wanted to separate because of you igbos....go look the records why he even tried....

he said because of marginelization from socalled south easterners(igbos)....go check it out....

that was the reason he said he did it....

What about today? He would have had a better deal and a smaller population. He would have found it easier to go to fly to Enugu for visa to US than go to Lagos and Abuja. The oil drilling companies would have remained in his zone, etc, etc...Bro na him lose pass.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by kettykin: 5:44pm On May 17, 2019
so landmass is now the metrcis for measuring development , after GDP , educational attainment has been clearly put to rest , so funny a people whose landmass is even lass than Borno and Niger

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:45pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

If you tell wetin concern python dance with SE, than I will tell you wetin concern them with Nigeria.

you cant talk us into givin you biafra on federal soil....thats not gonna happen without war....

look make una do what una want....keep on siding with foreighners....we will only place the ol south east under quarantine and move on without una....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

What about today?

what is new today that was not before....??
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:50pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

you cant talk us into givin you biafra on federal soil....thats not gonna happen without war....

look make una do what una want....keep on siding with foreighners....we will only place the ol south east under quarantine and move on without una....

Who be una?

You move on with sports...Who will represent you in football and basketball and sprint? Who will import and provide services to you? Even the northerners are known for their cows, what do you Yorubas and Edos contribute to the lives of other Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:51pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

what is new today that was not before....??

He would have had a better deal and a smaller population. He would have found it easier to fly to Enugu for visa to US than go to Lagos and Abuja. The oil drilling companies would have remained in his zone, etc, etc...Bro na him lose pass.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

What about today? He would have had a better deal and a smaller population. He would have found it easier to go to fly to Enugu for visa to US than go to Lagos and Abuja. The oil drilling companies would have remained in his zone, etc, etc...Bro na him lose pass.

Oga nobody is flying from enugu, let every state have their own airport

Uu guys are always fond of banking on others to gain while claim dominic.

In obiano phone call Nnia nwodo is mad and stupid.....

Using criminality to drag pattern to himself.

Let ur people fly through enugu and let others fly through their ownn airport or wherever they want.

Finally he didn't lose anything, na una lose pass.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

Who be una?

You move on with sports...Who will represent you in football and basketball and sprint? Who will [b]import [/b]and provide services to you? Even the northerners are known for their cows, what do you Yorubas and Edos contribute to the lives of other Nigerians?

park well....

dont think the substandard stuff you import from abroad impress us....

this job can be takin over by the chinese or lebanese easily....we would even import ghanaians sef to take over that sector....

you igbos shouldnt take una selfs for that important....because,you are not....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:57pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Oga nobody is flying from enugu, let every state have their own airport

Uu guys are always fond of banking on others to gain while claim dominic.

In obiano phone call Nnia nwodo is mad and stupid.....

Using criminality to drag pattern to himself.

Let ur people fly through enugu and let others fly through their ownn airport or wherever they want.

You don't have any point. Do you fly from Benin to US or London without usin ABuja or Lagos airports? I am telling you what Adaaka and his people lost. Majority of them are now begging for forgiveness as they were misled and betrayed by people like you who is using their resources to develop your places in the north and SW. Mention any major federal project like the Lagos-Ibadan rail line and Abuja-Kaduna rail project done in their region, even when they provided oil money for those projects? Your mumu never do?
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

He would have had a better deal and a smaller population. He would have found it easier to fly to Enugu for visa to US than go to Lagos and Abuja. The oil drilling companies would have remained in his zone, etc, etc...Bro na him lose pass.

yea yea....the world can only work with igbos....we already heard that over and over again....

borin....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by celeiyke: 5:59pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=Excaperx post=78473789]lies. South east states were created based on sentiments.

Kano has more population than all south east states[/qu

Seems Osinbajo has looted ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 6:01pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

park well....

dont think the substandard stuff you import from abroad impress us....

this job can be takin over by the chinese or lebanese easily....we would even import ghanaians sef to take over that sector....

you igbos shouldnt take una selfs for that important....because,you are not....

Continue deceiving your self...Ladipo, Alaba, Aspanda, Computer village, Building material market, Tejosoho market and all markets in Nigeria from Sokoto to Ph and from Borno to Lagos woth trillions are controlled by these people..and you will hardly get those foreigners to go to corners of Nigria to provide this basic services. Thank God everyday for giving you Igbos in Nigeria. They are ot askig for anything than a level playing ground for all to play

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 6:03pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

yea yea....the world can only work with igbos....we already heard that over and over again....

borin....

You are right. It may sound boring but it is a fact. 3 Mayors in UK in three weeks, one minister in Canada, three females as directors in World bank. Bro it is through hard work. Be glad for these people are in your country for now.

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

Continue deceiving your self...Ladipo, Alaba, Aspanda, Computer village, Building material market, Tejosoho market and all markets in Nigeria from Sokoto to Ph and from Borno to Lagos woth trillions are controlled by these people..and you will hardly get those foreigners to go to corners of Nigria to provide this basic services. Thank God everyday for giving you Igbos in Nigeria. They are ot askig for anything than a level playing ground for all to play

shhh....stop makin noise,you petty person....

or you want them to notice your rantings again and give you quit notice....??
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

You don't have any point. Do you fly from Benin to US or London without usin ABuja or Lagos airports? I am telling you what Adaaka and his people lost. Majority of them are now begging for forgiveness as they were misled and betrayed by people like you who is using their resources to develop your places in the north and SW. Mention any major federal project like the Lagos-Ibadan rail line and Abuja-Kaduna rail project done in their region, even when they provided oil money for those projects? Your mumu never do?

None of my business

He took decision for his people...QED.

Make una fly from una own airport and leave otherss alone.

Lies won't lead u guys anywhere and stop generalising all the time, limit ur scope to enugu.

Stop dancing nsurugede to other people's territory.....

Everyone should mind and develop his statee.

Moreover who Nnia nwodo Ohanaeze epp? And how many attends inner meeting with him coz last I checked my state gov has never stepped his foot there.

That group should be disbanded.

Nwodo and scam more like Jim nwobodo.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 6:06pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

shhh....stop makin noise,you petty person....

or you want them to notice your rantings again and give you quit notice....??

Quit notice...Do you want their IGR to be like that of Edo? They are wise. They won't do that. The emir of Katsina said he will defend the Igbos with his life. You are a loser, be happy!

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

You are right. It may sound boring but it is a fact. 3 Mayors in UK in three weeks, one minister in Canada, three females as directors in World bank. Bro it is through hard work. Be glad for these people are in your country for now.

kiiiiikikikiki...migrate already....!!

we dont want trouble makers in nigeria....go join your people abroad and keep quiet....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

Quit notice...Do you want their IGR to be like that of Edo? They are wise. They won't do that. The emir of Katsina said he will defend the Igbos with his life. You are a loser, be happy!

and you are a noise maker....crying day and night like a child that was takin away the lolly....

buhuhuhuhu....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 6:08pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

None of my business

He took decision for his people...QED.

Make una fly from una own airport and leave otherss alone.

Lies won't lead u guys anywhere and stop generalising all the time, limit ur scope to enugu.

Stop dancing nsurugede to other people's territory.....

Everyone should mind and develop his statee.

Moreover who Nnia nwodo Ohanaeze epp? And how many attends inner meeting with him coz last I checked my state gov has never stepped his foot there.

That group should be disbanded.

Nwodo and scam more like Jim nwobodo.

Ignored. I thought I was discussing with your brother from Edo...Darkside
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 6:09pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

and you are a noise maker....crying day and night like a child that was takin away the lolly....

buhuhuhuhu....

Did I open this thread? You opened a thread and when you are hit with facts and figures you begin to wail. I know you have learned something today.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

[s]Continue deceiving your self...Ladipo, Alaba, Aspanda, Computer village, Building material market, Tejosoho market and all markets in Nigeria from Sokoto to Ph and from Borno to Lagos woth trillions are controlled by these people..and you will hardly get those foreigners to go to corners of Nigria to provide this basic services. Thank God everyday for giving you Igbos in Nigeria. They are ot askig for anything than a level playing ground for all to play[/s]

Personalise to enugu and stop lumping others in ur ego.

Trash.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

Did I open this thread? You opened a thread and when you are hit with facts and figures you begin to wail. I know you have learned something today.

i didnt opened this thread....are you blind or what....??

you cant read and comprehend....??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawan: Those Who Elected Us Don’t Know Our Role / Lagos Records 200 Motorcycle Accidents Monthly – Sanwo-Olu / ICPC Probes Diversion Of COVID-19 Funds, Relief Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.