Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? (4500 Views)

What's The Possibility Of Getting Pregnant Without Penetrative Sex. / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Like Penetrative Sex but prefers...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by kayspark27(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2019
All these children sef, jamb just finished. Have you checked your result?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by fox26: 10:13pm On May 17, 2019
Which area is this fool strangled at? You must be a coward bro. You will never put your dig inside her.
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Mightyking22(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2019
Octopusssy:

Yes she can. There's a certain component of semen named lactosin funnicular acid which is very potent. It can soak through cotton (there are microscopic gaps in cotton material), Ankara material and wool. It can't penetrate through rubber and nylon , so unless we was wearing nylon clothing, Mr Man I put it to you that your girlfriend is right now having her eggs fertilized by your very athletic spermatozoa.

Congrats.
To the best of my knowledge, there's nothing like lactosin funnicular acid sir
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Mightyking22(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2019
fox26:
Which area is this fool strangled at? You must be a coward bro. You will never put your dig inside her.
pls don't bother to comment if u don't have any meaningful thing to say
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by sustainee(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2019
who knows mayb d lady don comeback 2 tell him she is pregnant afta sum weeks of dat fun......my broda if na so u do am is a fact....abeq qo fada ur pikin

1 Like

Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Mightyking22(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Damn! this guy grin

Was she like, humping you? I mean, for the life of me, I don't understand how you could possibly cum from a girl sitting on your laps.

You must be one horrrrny testosterone-pumping, pubertal male. grin

She can't get preggy from that though, to allay your fears. That'd be worse.
Hm

1 Like

Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by greatbrian(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2019
Deepfeel:
Hahaha grin this guy, you are from which village grin

Ekiti or ondo
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by SweetBuns(f): 10:42pm On May 17, 2019
You guys are something else grin
OP, dont worry. She won't get preggy
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:51pm On May 17, 2019
blissgregory:
dnt fornicate na

I like your photo, let's roll.

What do I need to do?
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2019
I had similar issue yrs back. The difference is that we were completely naked and after the dry hump two wikz leta she told me she's pregnant. I have no idea how that happened buh I'm pretty sure I didn't get her pregnant.
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Octopusssy(f): 11:33pm On May 17, 2019
zenith4biz:

lactosin funnicular with botanical name endopryo catalysis is stronger than ak47..............you don hit her car, Gbese repete
Your head correct. The ones saying there is nothing like lactosin funicular are just giving the op hope.
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by oloriT(f): 11:49pm On May 17, 2019
Semen cannot pass through clothes
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Diamond23(f): 12:10am On May 18, 2019
Mightyking22:
I and my babe got into some deep pre-intimacy yesterday and dry humping, she was sitting on my laps and we were enjoying every bit of the moment, but i enventually ejaculated while she was still sitting on my laps, it's been giving me some serious concern if there's any chance of her getting pregnant thru that means coz i heard semen can penetrate thru clothes and find it way into the virgina, note i was putting on my boxers and also wore an Ankara short while she was putting on her skirt and also on her inner thight wear also, so basically there are 4 layers of clothes for the semen to pass thru, could she be pregnant as a result of this ?

Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Mightyking22(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2019
SweetBuns:
You guys are something else grin
OP, dont worry. She won't get preggy
av u ever been in a situation like that with ur bf ?
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Nuklex(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2019
Mightyking22:
I and my babe got into some deep pre-intimacy yesterday and dry humping, she was sitting on my laps and we were enjoying every bit of the moment, but i enventually ejaculated while she was still sitting on my laps, it's been giving me some serious concern if there's any chance of her getting pregnant thru that means coz i heard semen can penetrate thru clothes and find it way into the virgina, note i was putting on my boxers and also wore an Ankara short while she was putting on her skirt and also on her inner thight wear also, so basically there are 4 layers of clothes for the semen to pass thru, could she be pregnant as a result of this ?
no unless you can do it through Bluetooth
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 18, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
cc:

aro1.
bros,ds matter weak me,guess d guy is still a teenager sha

1 Like

Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2019
aro1:

maybe.
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Mightyking22(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2019
aro1:
pls am not a teenager, back to the matter, are u saying it's impossible for her to get pregnant thru this process ?
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 18, 2019
Mightyking22:
pls am not a teenager, back to the matter, are u saying it's impossible for her to get pregnant thru this process ?
she cant,relax ur mind,unless she don already get preggy,nd want to robe u in
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 18, 2019
Yes.sperm can swim
Mightyking22:
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Mightyking22(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Yes.sperm can swim
swim thru cloth ?
Re: Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? by Mightyking22(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=78506641]Yes.sperm can swim

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not / Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos / Why do all nigerian women hate kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.