Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Uche Ogbodo Releases Nude Photos To Mark Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uche Ogbodo Releases Nude Photos To Mark Her Birthday (1418 Views)

Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Releases Nude Photos To Mark Her Birthday / Man Accused Of Being A Serial Rapist Responds, Releases Nude Photos & Video / Nursing Mother Releases Nude Photos Of Her Husband's Bold Sidechic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Releases Nude Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nigeriapen(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Actress Uche Ogbodo has shared naked photos of herself to mark her birthday, which is tomorrow, May 18th.

The actress who turns 33 tomorrow, shared a number of photos, all of them taken in her birthday suit.

In one of the photos, she’s seen puffing out smoke as she posed in the nude. In the others, she managed to protect her decency by strategically placing her limbs and hair where it matters.

Uche Ogbodo releases nude photos to mark her birthday

Showing off her flawless skin, the actress wrote:

I didn’t choose this Life ,this Life Chose me.

See More Photos Below;

More: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/uche-ogbodo-releases-nude-photos-to-mark-her-birthday/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Releases Nude Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nigeriapen(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Uche Ogbodo Releases Nude Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Sundrus: 7:55pm On May 17, 2019
Na ugly girls dey show themselves pass undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! / Two Nigerian Slay Queens Fighting Over Nigerian Guy In Italy / How's The Independence Going To Be Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.