Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan (18960 Views)

My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha / Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 18, 2019
koning:

That E.diot "Osagyefo98" is an Igbo man from Anambra state. His obsession with everything Enugu state is really consuming him. He posted the article as an opportunity to drop his silly comments on Enugu state affairs. He is a total reject. A pathetic, insecure midget. Have you not noticed his obsession with Enugu and Enugu state. The man is very, very jealous. Suicide is his only way out.

On the senate matter, it is a strange twist of events that Chimaroke Nnamani, that brushed up Ike Ekweremadu and paved the way for him is about to enter the same senate that Ike wants to leave. Ike Ekweremadu was Chimaroke's boy and very loyal to the Ebeano group.

I love you guys that's why I pointed the salient points.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 18, 2019
iammo:

grin

your own people think you are Afonja and are bashing you left, right and cente. Atleast you now understand how it feels like argueing with bunch of sentimental people. who would never give you logical arguement but quickly resort to insults

Hope u know, u invariably referring to me in ur post.

limit ur scope to them not generalising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by rusher14: 12:24pm On May 18, 2019
I remember when he announced his post-dated retirement, someone on Nairaland wrote that he would mobilise his constituency to beg him to run. His prediction has come to pass.

Come to think of it, I thought the East said they never have an oga.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by iammo(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Hope u know, u invariably referring to me in ur post.

limit ur scope to them not generalising.

Ofcoarse i wasnt generalising or including you, atleast we've argued on national issues and sometimes agree on some, and you hardly go the route of insult... however you enjoying the company of this sentimental attacker is intresting read for me

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 18, 2019
iammo:

Ofcoarse i wasnt generalising or including you, atleast we've argued on national issues and sometimes agree on some, and you hardly go the route of insult... however you enjoying the company of this sentimental attacker is intresting read for me

lolzzzzz....ok ooo

sense must fall on them today.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by kernel01: 12:48pm On May 18, 2019
mvem:
..so na only Igbo affairs you dey comment on...

If you know no where talk from, no just put your mouth.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by ogwanogwa: 12:49pm On May 18, 2019
I bet none of you typing rubbish here is from Enugu state, let alone Enugu West. D people have weighed Ekweremadu's achievements in Senate with that of other senators and we are judging with result not rhetoric.

We're proud and comfortable with Ekweremadu. Hug d transformer if you're pained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by nichol17: 12:51pm On May 18, 2019
He's loved by His People, thanks to His Excellency
Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by BabaIbo: 12:52pm On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lolzzzzz....ok ooo

sense must fall on them today.

Go through your previous posts, you started it first and as a result got opposite reaction (insults).

He's a senator representing his constituency, it is not as if you're from his constituency, why are you taking it personal. Going through this thread, I saw people that claimed they are from his constituency, if his people say they want him, good for them since they will be the one to face the harsh result if he turns out to be a scammer*. Learn to mind your business, stop taking panadol on top others headache

Osagyefor is an Edo name, tho I'm not disputing your state of indigine but I have never seen you support or made any positive comment/contribution about the people you claim to be one of them, even under a post about Anambra(a state you claim to hail from). At least you can't tell me every post about them is always bad... and as such I categorize you under the group of people with fake moniker just to criticize a group of people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by bkool7(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2019
SLAP44:

Tinubu did worse in your brown roof Republic

Is Tinubu in the Senate?

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Is tinubu in the nass or holding any post ?
Tinubu is worst.

8years Governor.
Wife - senator.
Nephew - House of assembly member.
brother in law- house of rep member .
Brother in law - Commissioner.
Son- commissioner .

Tfu you and Tinubu!

Anu ofia!

Ndi ofe mmanu na ele ule. Pfft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

Go through your previous posts, you started it first and as a result got opposite reaction (insults).

He's a senator representing his constituency, it is not as if you're from his constituency, why are you taking it personal. Going through this thread, I saw people that claimed they are from his constituency, if his people say they want him, good for them since they will be the one to face the harsh result if he turns out to be a scammer*. Learn to mind your business, stop taking panadol on top others headache

Osagyefor is an Edo name, tho I'm not disputing your state of indigine but I have never seen you support or made any positive comment/contribution about the people you claim to be one of them, even under a post about Anambra(a state you claim to hail from). At least you can't tell me every post about them is always bad... and as such I categorize you under the group of people with fake moniker just to criticize a group of people

I can only advise to get better education, attend lectures and seminars and build ur horizon....

Osagyefo is a Ghanaian not benin.

u guys need deliverance from myopism.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by BabaIbo: 1:10pm On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I can only advise to get better education, attend lectures and seminars and build ur horizon....

Osagyefo is a Ghanaian not benin.

u guys need deliverance from myopism.

Sorry you need that more, and BTW I think I should ignore you cos you're asinine

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

Sorry you need that more, and BTW I think I should ignore you cos you're asinine

I corrected your mistake.

Learn to accept mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by moriss33(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2019
He lied to me that he is from Anambra !!!....should have known he is a Liar
Enugupikin:

that dude osagyefo98 is from Edo state, I know him personally.. he's a hawker

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by moriss33(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2019
He is a Liar and a charlatan, I have marked his moniker.
BabaIbo:

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by BabaIbo: 1:31pm On May 18, 2019
moriss33:
He is a Liar and a charlatan, I have marked his moniker.

Ignore him, let him continue... He's deceiving himself
Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 18, 2019
moriss33:
He lied to me that he is from Anambra !!!....should have known he is a Liar

Mtcheew.

One riff- raff that I haven't met before will now tell me my state of origin.

Inukwa...oochim.

I owe no one apology to my stand. If it pain them, let them hang on transfer.

O fuo ya ufu, ha kwuo udo......

Ana ede nkwugheri na akwukwo? Mbanu

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

Ignore him, let him continue... He's deceiving himself

Very pathetic........

I don't support or build evil.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by ChineduObinna(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2019
Having served in Enugu, I saw first hand what it means to have a senator representing. In my opinion, this guy is the best senator Nigeria has ever had. He has done more for his constituents than governor's past have. If ever I had one from my state like him, Anambra would be much greater rn. But small small, we keep going.
Osagyefo98:
Ekweremadu’s constituents reject his proposed 2023 retirement from Senate

The people of Enugu West Senatorial Zone have rejected the decision by the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, not to return to the senate in 2023.
They said that they have the final say on whether their representative will return to the Senate in 2023 or not.
Ekweremadu had last weekend during his birthday in Enugu declared that he would not be contesting for the Senate again, having been re-elected for the fifth time.
But, the in a statement, his constituents said, “in truth, His Excellency, Sen. Ike Ekweremadu is a man of history whose destiny is intertwined with the yearning and aspirations of his people. In real term, we, his people have the final say on where he goes to on our behalf in 2023.”

The Concerned Citizens of Enugu West Senatorial District is statement was signed by Alex Ogbonna, S.K.E Udeh Okoye, Chigozie Akalusi, Hon Donatus Uzogbado, Ralp Onovo, Mike Chukwu and Princess Chioma Chiaha.
They pointed that Ekweremadu has a right to his opinions, “but we, his people, have the final word, as always, in his political decisions, now and in the future.
“Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Ph.D, CFR, Deputy Senate President during his 57th birthday celebration recently in Enugu State to the effect that he will not be seeking re-election into the Senate come 2023.
“While our respect and admiration for the Distinguished Senator remains unshaken, we are minded to state that Senator Ike Ekweremadu is a product of our collective mandate and to that extent answerable to his constituents in all matters relating to his services to our people; including his decisions concerning his political future in 2023.
“As a people, we reserve the right to determine where Sen. Ike Ekweremadu’s services are most suitable for the overall interest of our people. At the appropriate time, we will decide if we are best served by his continued stay in the Senate or otherwise.

Read

“We are certain that in his meteoric rise to prominence in Nigeria and the world at large, he has had little or no control in determining his choice of service to his people. For instance, it was members of his age grade in Mpu that collectively decided to entrust him with the chairmanship of the age grade at a time he least expected it at the tender age of 10.

“The same is true about the decision of the entire Mpu community to elect him as the President-General of the Town Union. His election as the Executive Chairman of Aninri LG was also the outcome of the collective decision of the Leaders of Thought of Aninri LGA.
“His becoming the Chief of Staff to former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani and later the Secretary to the Enugu State Government was also a fortuitous interplay of forces involving the former governor and other major stakeholders in Enugu State at that time who wanted him to serve in such capacities.

“The same is true of his election into the Senate in 2003, which was a collective decision of the people of Enugu-West. Of significance is the fact that in his recent re-election into the Senate for a record 5th term, the decision was not his but a collective resolve of the people of Enugu-West who themselves bought the nomination form for him.

“We also make bold to state that his emergence as the Deputy Senate President for a record third term was not of his own volition but by the collective approval of his colleagues in the Senate who saw in him an uncommon trait and capacity to serve in that position.
“In essence, Sen. Ike Ekweremadu’s political trajectory could be likened to the wind, which you can hear but cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. In the same vein, no one can actually explain how Ike Ekweremadu got to where he is today; but one thing that is certain is that he did not ascend to any of the aforementioned positions by his own volition or decision but by the Will of God and the consent of his people.

“Thus far, we are satisfied with his stewardship since he emerged on our political horizon as a leader. He has represented us effectively and has attracted numerous democracy dividends to our people.

“We, therefore, charge him to raise the bar on his performance in the 9th Senate, which will soon be inaugurated and keep the flag of his illustrious performance aloft. Presently, let us concentrate on the task ahead essentially because we know that emerging events will define our preferences in 2023.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/ekweremadus-constituents-reject-his-proposed-2023-retirement-from-senate/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by mvem(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2019
kernel01:

If you know no where talk from, no just put your mouth.
na you get this forum...forming boss for nairaland
Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by thatigboman: 2:33pm On May 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu and Ganduje are saints abi
are u replying a known zombie?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by jaxxy(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2019
If the people want him then he must be doing smtn right or they are just plain dumb. One of the 2 must b to the case.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by TempleHouse: 3:28pm On May 18, 2019
A man indicted of forging the Senate House Rules along with Saraki to soothe their political agenda in 2016...
A man who cluelessly believe electric car will not happen despite the fact that Saudi Arabia, Europe and the rest of the World are planning to go electric by 2030...
That sums up the kind of society this Okija-worshipping Senator hailed from !

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Basic123: 3:52pm On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Unfortunately, Ekweremandu spent 20 years being a Houseboy grin grin grin

His people are obsessed with being enslaved. See how they abandoned Kanu hi ousand Biafra for asslicking Atiku.

I learnt Peter Obi was being sent on errands like a Mai Ruwa Almajirigrin grin

grin

houseboy to Afonja fulani man SARAKI.....
Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by MartinsD12(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Ekweremadu’s constituents reject his proposed 2023 retirement from Senate

The people of Enugu West Senatorial Zone have rejected the decision by the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, not to return to the senate in 2023.
They said that they have the final say on whether their representative will return to the Senate in 2023 or not.
Ekweremadu had last weekend during his birthday in Enugu declared that he would not be contesting for the Senate again, having been re-elected for the fifth time.
But, the in a statement, his constituents said, “in truth, His Excellency, Sen. Ike Ekweremadu is a man of history whose destiny is intertwined with the yearning and aspirations of his people. In real term, we, his people have the final say on where he goes to on our behalf in 2023.”

The Concerned Citizens of Enugu West Senatorial District is statement was signed by Alex Ogbonna, S.K.E Udeh Okoye, Chigozie Akalusi, Hon Donatus Uzogbado, Ralp Onovo, Mike Chukwu and Princess Chioma Chiaha.
They pointed that Ekweremadu has a right to his opinions, “but we, his people, have the final word, as always, in his political decisions, now and in the future.
“Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Ph.D, CFR, Deputy Senate President during his 57th birthday celebration recently in Enugu State to the effect that he will not be seeking re-election into the Senate come 2023.
“While our respect and admiration for the Distinguished Senator remains unshaken, we are minded to state that Senator Ike Ekweremadu is a product of our collective mandate and to that extent answerable to his constituents in all matters relating to his services to our people; including his decisions concerning his political future in 2023.
“As a people, we reserve the right to determine where Sen. Ike Ekweremadu’s services are most suitable for the overall interest of our people. At the appropriate time, we will decide if we are best served by his continued stay in the Senate or otherwise.

Read

“We are certain that in his meteoric rise to prominence in Nigeria and the world at large, he has had little or no control in determining his choice of service to his people. For instance, it was members of his age grade in Mpu that collectively decided to entrust him with the chairmanship of the age grade at a time he least expected it at the tender age of 10.

“The same is true about the decision of the entire Mpu community to elect him as the President-General of the Town Union. His election as the Executive Chairman of Aninri LG was also the outcome of the collective decision of the Leaders of Thought of Aninri LGA.
“His becoming the Chief of Staff to former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani and later the Secretary to the Enugu State Government was also a fortuitous interplay of forces involving the former governor and other major stakeholders in Enugu State at that time who wanted him to serve in such capacities.

“The same is true of his election into the Senate in 2003, which was a collective decision of the people of Enugu-West. Of significance is the fact that in his recent re-election into the Senate for a record 5th term, the decision was not his but a collective resolve of the people of Enugu-West who themselves bought the nomination form for him.

“We also make bold to state that his emergence as the Deputy Senate President for a record third term was not of his own volition but by the collective approval of his colleagues in the Senate who saw in him an uncommon trait and capacity to serve in that position.
“In essence, Sen. Ike Ekweremadu’s political trajectory could be likened to the wind, which you can hear but cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. In the same vein, no one can actually explain how Ike Ekweremadu got to where he is today; but one thing that is certain is that he did not ascend to any of the aforementioned positions by his own volition or decision but by the Will of God and the consent of his people.

“Thus far, we are satisfied with his stewardship since he emerged on our political horizon as a leader. He has represented us effectively and has attracted numerous democracy dividends to our people.

“We, therefore, charge him to raise the bar on his performance in the 9th Senate, which will soon be inaugurated and keep the flag of his illustrious performance aloft. Presently, let us concentrate on the task ahead essentially because we know that emerging events will define our preferences in 2023.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/ekweremadus-constituents-reject-his-proposed-2023-retirement-from-senate/
Total nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by mathew247: 5:03pm On May 18, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I'm yet to see this kind of stupidity. Does it mean they don't have any other person to represent them at the Senate in 2023?
Well, I guess those with this opinion are the few who benefit from his landordism at the Senate. undecided
Bro it's not stupidity, that man is really trying unlike other senators. He's even paying most of their tertiary institution fees at that.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Honor10: 5:10pm On May 18, 2019
SLAP44:

Tinubu did worse in your brown roof Republic

u are a nonentity, Tinubu has left office since 2007, yet you have the audacity to mention him in the same sentence with Ekweremadu am sure ur father can't look at Tinubu in the face and make sound. useless slaves.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by Honor10: 5:13pm On May 18, 2019
kernel01:

My response was to the first respondent, a Yoruba man who doesn't know that it's Igbo affair. Sorry what brought you into Ekweremmadu's affairs? Don't you have a Senator representing you.

u are senseless, it is a fool like u that first mention Tinubu on this thread
Re: Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan by kernel01: 5:16pm On May 18, 2019
Honor10:

u are senseless, it is a fool like u that first mention Tinubu on this thread

Robot Robot Robot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri / Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF / Lagos And Abuja, Which Is A Better City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.