Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri (18937 Views)

El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / Protesters Shut Down Warri, Effurun, Udu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by chuks49(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2012
All Hail the First Lady!
She has done it again. Directives has been given and its been announced over the Radio and TV station that all shops and businesses on Warri Sapele road be shut down simply because the Queen of Nigeria (Dame Patience Jonah) is coming to open a shop most probably, belonging to one of her friends. Not a shopping mall, but just one shop. Forgetting that Warri Sapele is a strong business part of the town with about 20 banks on its way.

This is not right, this madness should be stopped. Please re-broadcast to let the world know we are not happy with this actions coming from the Office of the First Lady each time she goes out.

God Bless Warri,
God Bless Delta,
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by kelvincoll(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2012
Source pls!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by tunax5loon(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2012
GIVE US SOURCE OR TAKE A SNAP OF THE STREET

let's hope she won't drop a bombshell grin grin SHM embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by nitrogen(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2012
chuks49: All Hail the First Lady!
She has done it again. Directives has been given and its been announced over the Radio and TV station that all shops and businesses on Warri Sapele road be shut down simply because the Queen of Nigeria (Dame Patience Jonah) is coming to open a shop most probably, belonging to one of her friends. Not a shopping mall, but just one shop. Forgetting that Warri Sapele is a strong business part of the town with about 20 banks on its way.

This is not right, this madness should be stopped. Please re-broadcast to let the world know we are not happy with this actions coming from the Office of the First Lady each time she goes out.

God Bless Warri,
God Bless Delta,
God Bless Nigeria.

Hahaha, she wants fresh air during the visit.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 14, 2012
Lol @ queen of nigeria!

I will rather deport my entire family from nigeria than seeing
her been my queen angry

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Ibangap(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2012
and who can stop her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by micklplus(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2012
shuooo! are you serious? dame cant be that dumb nah? whats your source?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Funkymallam(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2012
BBM grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by dubem3(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2012
i find it easier to believe that this is some kinda joke.
Warri should not condone this kinda bul/sh/t.
I think that woman really needs to be on a tight leash.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Afam4eva(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2012
Only in Nigeria. I just hope Warri remains in ordeer after she has left because this woman hardly visits a place without leaving a mark.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by orekinky: 12:50pm On May 14, 2012
Rubbish!!!, for a shop and not a Shopping Mall.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Trustgt(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2012
Osubi Airport has been invaded by military personnel, several cultural dancers and women groups, all because "our" mummy is coming to town. Warri no dey carry last.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by kombats: 12:58pm On May 14, 2012
oga provide us with evidence

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by mikron(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2012
she no drop another gbagaun for there?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Jeel: 1:00pm On May 14, 2012
This is all lies
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Isaactop9(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2012
no source and you guys are already rattling

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by 2pmstcharles(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2012
lack of thread Whr is d souce?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Yinkay: 1:08pm On May 14, 2012
Yes,it is true, I saw a corporate mail in my office informing the system of the closure of our biz location on Effurun/Sapele Road due to the visit.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by sirp2007: 1:16pm On May 14, 2012
lts true the enitre effurun-sapele rd is blocked.
d military boyz have baricaded every where.
she came to commission a shop in water resources.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by WhoIGoAsk: 1:16pm On May 14, 2012
grin angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Silva79(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2012
Yinkay: Yes,it is true, I saw a corporate mail in my office informing the system of the closure of our biz location on Effurun/Sapele Road due to the visit.
bubblegum bullshit!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by xavier3g(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2012
Yup its true....I dey there live!!! praying for the unmentionable to happen cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by MrOldskoolJP(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2012
dat woman d craze well well! lipsrsealed. Sha she cant try dat else she will not lave warri jst like dat
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by maclatunji: 1:26pm On May 14, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Come on, laugh with me. tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by ayox2003: 1:28pm On May 14, 2012
What if she's the Queen of England? SMH.
Somebody we didnt even vote for. A woman who has acheived nothing. Even if there aint any source to this information, I believe it cos she has done it before.
Wait, why is she in Warri? Is there an English/Oral English tutorial holding there? Shebi na pidgin full ground brekete 4 dia.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Spirit96(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2012
That was done 4 security reason.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by All4sms: 1:30pm On May 14, 2012
HAHAHAHHHAHAHA, if this is the case in Her own state of origin, then in other states she may shut down all roads.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by corinna: 1:32pm On May 14, 2012
It is her timeIt is her timeIt is her time
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Olushyna: 1:32pm On May 14, 2012
I hope she wil be personaly responsible 4 al money spent in d course of her visit.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Ozegbe(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2012
This kind of info might not have written source, but am way sure its true. THE day she came to VI i could not leave the office because of the heavy traffic she caused. All motorist were put to a standstill that day and only she was moving. I swear until she left that vicinity, there was no single movement.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 14, 2012
Allow her to enjoy her office. Stop envying her vasachi. Go and win election so dat ur wife go enjoy like Dame oooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by naijaking1: 1:35pm On May 14, 2012
2pmstcharles: lack of thread Whr is d souce?

Uuhhmm, they announce am for beer parlour last night. You no hear the announcement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seized $5.7million: APC Used By ‘Foreign Interests’ To Destroy Nigeria — PDP / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.