Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street (12926 Views)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / Naked Woman Fight A Man Cause He No Pay After Bleep (photo) / Funny! Naked Woman Calmly Walks Into A Store To Buy Beer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 18, 2019
cheesy i wont lie ooo but that azz looks fwesh as d bread wey i buy for zuba park in abuja last tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by CaptainMitch: 1:45pm On May 18, 2019
Why you no let me know say you come around?
lefulefu:
cheesy i wont lie ooo but that azz looks fwesh as d bread wey i buy for zuba park in abuja last tuesday.
Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
shocked
CaptainMitch:
ohhh i was thinking na kogi state u say u base
Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by CaptainMitch: 1:47pm On May 18, 2019
Abuja bro, and sometimes I enter Ebonyi state to rest.
lefulefu:
shocked ohhh i was thinking na kogi state u say u base
Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Abuja bro, and sometimes I enter Ebonyi state to rest.
aghh so sorry oo.i be no know say u also base in abuja oo.i for hala u if to say i know . but brotherly una bread dey sweet ooo chai! its like una dey use cowmilk or sumpting dey prepare am.see as my guys jus dey munch d bread wen i carry am come house.and d kirishi ehn...hmm hausa sabi do food oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by damtan(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2019
That sight is actually sweet to behold cool

Considering travelling to canada with ease? check my signature
Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by farem: 4:11pm On May 18, 2019
Nogodye:
Who is filming and who is watching...Our wife has gone mad again!

The filmee and the filmer are chronically mad!
Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 18, 2019
This is a walking corpse.
Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by StOsagie(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2019
Half unclad is an understatement. The bitch is naked!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by PRAGMATISM(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2019
ericsmith:
Op must you guys lie, if not that you think so little of nigerians you wouldnt av lifted that nonsense .... 1st that woman is not nigerian so also the background, the plate number of the truck confirms it.
Good observation. Please tell them, let them hear. Jobless guys on internet copying verbatim without sense. Next time change the Texas plate to Taraba.
Besides its legal in Kentucky and New York to even go topless so its nothing here especially as summer approaches. Find better things to do dude
Re: Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street by Adetunji109: 7:54am On May 19, 2019
Partial madness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? / Sucking Of The Breast & Infertility / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.