Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool (16443 Views)

Poll: Which team will lift the Champion's cup?

AC Milan: 58% (69 votes)
Liverpool: 41% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by marlet01(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2007
Even a blind man will give the UCL to Milan. How dare u compare Milan and Liverpool?

Miracle happens once in a while and i think it has happened for Liverpool already, now is Milan's title.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mellow(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2007
Liverpool of course
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by marlet01(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2007
I reserve my word for the D-day. lipsrsealed
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by papabaks(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2007
LIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL FOR EVER
THREE GBOSA THE CLUB

GBOSA

GBOSA

GBOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

papa
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by lalaboi(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2007
4rm gbosa to three boooooos 4 liverfool!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 4:09pm On May 17, 2007
lalaboi, do they boo champions in your team? undecided

liverpoolllllllllllllllllllllllllll cool cool
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by excel12(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2007
Have you guys heard the latest? Liverpool has opted out oof the champions league,to be replaced by Enyimba of Aba.am sure its gonna be a very tight match.What do you think? grin wink grin tongue grin grin grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Anatomy(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2007
AC milan could be seen as the best team in the world of soccer presently but you must also see that the results of this month's finals is taking a diff dimension. imagine sevilla beating espanyol and take a look bout other championships. i believe that as Liverpool beat AC 2 yrs ago, they have all it takes to make a repeat. kiss

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by PDF: 10:43pm On May 17, 2007
Ol'boy, u be Julius Agu's brother?

As for the CL Final, I tip Milan to take the title.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by akinjohn: 11:17am On May 18, 2007
u will never walk alone, come 23rd ,we are bringing it to england.pls chelsea and man u fans join hands with me to bring it to england. you all know we can do it again.this is history coming to reality .we really deserve it after sendind barca back home ,psv that humiliate arsenal and the big blues .the  trophy will be show to u guy in emirate.stamford bridge and old trafford before we finally take it home to mama in anfield
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by akinjohn: 11:22am On May 18, 2007
u will never walk alone, come 23rd ,we are bringing it to england.pls chelsea and man u fans join hands with me to bring it to england. you all know we can do it again.this is history coming to reality .we really deserve it after sendind barca back home ,psv that humiliate arsenal and the big blues .the  trophy will be show to u guy in emirate.stamford bridge and old trafford before we finally take it home to mama in anfield
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 11:29am On May 18, 2007
Guy, you are spamming!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by doyin13(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2007
Milan is a technically better team, and they practically gave away the cup few seasons ago. they have been a couple of matches now where you feel they can get overwhelmed by a passionate team.

Remember the Deportivo fiasco, the liverpool final as well as the recent match at Old Trafford where they had a mini collapse.

This inability to face off a driven team is their only vulnerability. Apart from maybe Barca, they are probably the most accomplished European team technically.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 1:40pm On May 18, 2007
doyin13:

Remember the Deportivo fiasco, the liverpool final as well as the recent match at Old Trafford where they had a mini collapse.

this time it will be major collapse cool grin
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by doyin13(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2007
Just hope Benitez doesn't have one of his impulses, and decide to play Gerrard on the right.

That is if u are a liverpool fan.

I just want the better team to win.
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 1:48pm On May 18, 2007
doyin13:

Just hope Benitez doesn't have one of his impulses, and decide to play Gerrard on the right.

that wont be a problem
we all know who the crazy one is, dont we? cool

doyin13:

I just want the better team to win.

no arguments there either cool
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by doyin13(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2007
@ viee

i plead ignorance. abeg tell me who b the crazy one
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by viee(f): 2:21pm On May 18, 2007
grin

who else but Jose M
even his fans acknowledge that.

ask Razorr cool

Field Marshall Benites wear his thinking cap always. wink
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 18, 2007
Bla bla bla,
Who the hell is Liverpool? They manage to win CHELSEA in a " PENALTY SHOOT-OUT" despite the fact that The Blues weren't playing with Shevy, Ballack, Carvalho and Diarra. You saw what Milan did to Bayern AND Noisy Man-u?
In as long as Kaka, Seedorf, Gattuso, Oddo, Gilardino, in fact Liverpool are in Trouble

Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 9:50pm On May 18, 2007
shocked " grin"
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by toshmann(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2007
and who is this guy that looks like a . . . . . lipsrsealed

abeg dason carry that ur picture enter ya profile grin hide am there grin grin grin

and more importantly, those names u mentioned, where were they when liverpool won the cup in 2005? anyway, we've done it b4, we'll do it again
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 1:33pm On May 19, 2007
Tosh .why not post ur own cheesy
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by marlet01(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2007
Roflmao. cheesy
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by toshmann(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2007
mukina2:

Tosh .why not post your own cheesy

honey you know how cool i am cool
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mukina2: 2:10pm On May 19, 2007
Marlet whats laffing you grin grin

Tosh sweetie wink the guy wants to try Liverpool cheesy
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by mellow(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2007
You guys should wait till next season when Bendel Insurance

will lift up the club. They will move it all around the world before

taking it to Benin city, Edo State of Niger Delta
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by toshmann(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2007
mellow:

You guys should wait till next season when Bendel Insurance

will lift up the club. They will move it all around the world before

taking it to Benin city, Edo State of Niger Delta

grin grin grin grin insurance would have won this fa cup if they were here. manure and chelski are booring the s-h-i-t out of me angry
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by darez: 4:23pm On May 19, 2007
Wats up ppl. I'm not a fan of either ac-milan nd liverpool bt i tink milan wil lift d trophy
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Slycks(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2007
darez:

Wats up people. I'm not a fan of either ac-milan nd liverpool bt i think milan wil lift d trophy

Thanks for been blunt .
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by toshmann(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2007
we shall see cool
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by lalaboi(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2007
toshlight na ur turn wednesday oh!
Re: Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool by Slycks(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2007
23rd is hardby wink. Milan at Athens cool, 3 days left shocked,Our day Our final smiley wink.

Rossoneri Fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Olympiakos Europa League (0 - 1) On 18th March 2021 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 / Manchester City Vs West Ham (2 - 0) On 19 February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.