Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

What's My Next Step To Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's My Next Step To Take? (233 Views)

African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) / Step To Follow When Fingering A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's My Next Step To Take? by Elchicolo: 12:43pm On May 18, 2019
It's no fiction....My story...this is my fake moniker.

I had met this poor girl via SM doing menial jobs about 10years ago.Been an introvert,I had always wanted to run away from the "outlandish" or "too exposed" babes (or so I thought). She was in another state,we got talking,until 3 years later; we got along.I was schooling and managing a small business at the time. Been close to my landlord, who is the Eze of that Community, I did secure her admission in the University.(situated in same community).

I enlisted the family and informed them, its marriage tinx but she had to go to school first(my mistake).Paid her through school with the consent of her parents even nysc. When the economy plunged,I had to travel far for ends to meet but we spoke virtually everyday and I hopped in at least once every year. Nonetheless,hustle wasn't paying off..I often made sure she was near-comfortable. She was my first and we both were green.

We had been intimate until she called me 2 years into the r/ship and told me no sex, I asked why?and she insisted pre-marital sex is unbiblical. I did all i could to make sure,it was her and her alone.We continued in the next 5 years without it but it didn't stop my financial,moral and emotional support.

We had made a covenant (seal) with each other prior to the "first night". We met this year in Jan and then in Feb,I gathered she was married. Changed numbers and so on. I didn't believe until I saw it live on her page. She will suffer it but that's not my concern,my own is to let myself off the hook and move on.

Met a new girl,who had been more than helpful, something is brewing between us both for like a month now. I can't say if its truly love but I refrained from telling her my past in details. My fear is,I don't know how to love again and if she knows what's going on..she will flee. She has told me she had a bad past and had kept away from guys for a long time.

She called 2 weeks ago,and we arranged we will be spending some 4 days together. She is a wonderful chic until a day before her arrival,she called me over the phone and said we need to make an oath when she comes to believe & trust in each other. I spent the next 24 hours constructing "lies" to tell which paid off. Though,she didn't notice it was all bluff.

My ex-es people have been bombarding my phone in the last week. I have changed numbers and limited to a minute few. It's not my business what happens to her, what am after is how to get out of my own mess.

N'landers advise please....
Re: What's My Next Step To Take? by Elchicolo: 12:48pm On May 18, 2019
Don't bother abusing me......
There is no name on earth I haven't called myself in the last 3 months.....nothing you call me here will undo what's happened.

(1) (Reply)

Are The Pronouncements / Commitments We Make When We Are In Love Reasonable ? / Guys Change Needed Not Buhari System Of Change Please / Health Tips For The Aging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.