Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? (26218 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? / To The Singles, What Are You Doing Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
After Marriage, there are some stuffs the Society/culture expect you to Abandon!

Personally, Don't think i can abandon some Lifestyles!.

Mine is.

1. Going to Viewing centre at night to watch UCL matches. (The crazy banters and Gbasgbos is Epic cool)
2. Going to the Buka to eat Banga rice and Assorted meat!. cheesy cheesy
3. Staying up@nights to watch Sound city and MTV Base.

WHAT'S YOURS?

Help move to frontpage. Thanks! smiley

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tracking random peeps down.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Jeon(f): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
bathing angry

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Going to nightclub and drinking bar! i can't stop wearing my waist beads!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Sekoni003(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
I can't quit my booze, my cigs and my smack. T for thanks cheesy

Yours sincerely,
Future husband. kiss

24 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by abobote: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Going after fresh girls , and hanging out late
In-between, marriage is boring.
I'm married,but mehn, what keeps marriage going most of the times, is the kids

219 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by ucee64(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
I can't stop watching football in viewing center

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by cutecommend: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
I must continue avoiding false prophets even when I marry.....

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Bashnigga(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
*Playing video games
*Going to football viewing center...
(You see that regular taunts & jokes from opposition fans when your team messes up or the way they go mute when your team pull off a surprise is a feeling you can't get from anywhere else).

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
I can't stop eating inside the pot

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Sabadon(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
seanwilliam:
Mastubating
I know of someone who ll say wanking.....but i ll not mention names grin

Hehehehe need i say more?

5 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Yemmysworld91: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eating bread and beans

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by IamNat: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
None, marriage is all about compromise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Quit fucking_ other pussies

17 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by seanwilliam(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Masturbating

I buy all countries giftcards. I buy GREENDOT/PAYPAL FUNDS @ your own rate. I sell google voice bulk and unit @ cheaper price ✅

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Sabadon(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
As for me when i was single i wake up to eat by 2am, well it has not stopped

32 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Rubbiish(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeon:
bathing angry
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by philo04(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Watching football

2 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by drealj: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by EmmyDJourno: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Walking in the house with only my towel on, like right now, it makes me feel like King Kuvuki shocked

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by C2Ok: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dancing and singing loudly on a Saturday morning….
Man gats keep the crazy in check���

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Administration1: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Drinking a chilled bottle of Heineken on a dry sunny day.
Oh shit, I'm married and I'm still on it.

24 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by seeker121(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Flexing outside is a must for me man gat no time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Skillsnigeria: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Maxxim: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Spending time alone

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by inoki247: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
lol
Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Munzy14(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Solitary moments...And good sex. grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Soaking garri and smoking weed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Gamezi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
3. Staying up@nights to watch Sound city and MTV Base.

Make i add playing video games especially fifa or god of war when am bored or tired

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Medianna(f): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Spending time alone
I can't trade that for anything

76 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.