Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? (2152 Views)

Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) / This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
I believe this is a very vital part of every marriage.
So I was wondering if anyone could come up with an answer.
It's a question I personally would want answered as a person who would eventually get married.

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Beosten(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
The question should be "what's is the strategy needed to make your wife weep once in a week without lifting a finger or denying her necessary things of life?" I'm an expert in this. And I have never been indicted by any sane listener or judge.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by themaestro08(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Absolutely no. Good women deserved to be showered with kindness and love. Good wives are hard to find.

Modified; To that worthless troll, remember our battle on somewhat a similar thread on this romance section? Today is another good day to continue the fight. Get ready for a bumpy ride you Fuuckkking animal.

Bring it on!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Beosten:
The question should be "what's is the strategy needed to make your wife weep once in a week without lifting a finger or denying her necessary things of life?" I'm an expert in this. And I have never been indicted by any sane listener or judge.
Hmm not sure I follow your logic.
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
themaestro08:
Absolutely no.Good women deserved to be showered with kindness and love. Good wives are hard to find.

Modified; To that worthless troll, remember our battle on somewhat a similar thread on this romance section? Today is another good day to continue the fight. Get ready for a bumpy ride you Fuuckkking animal.

Bring it on!.
Wow
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
although it is a JOKE, an Arab proverb says:"beat your wife every single day, if you dont know why, she will know"

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Beosten(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rgade:

Hmm not sure I follow your logic.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Every time

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Slawormir: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by AfroKnight: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Beat?

Like beat her at chess or FIFA? Cos you cannot be talking about needless domestic violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by AfroKnight: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
although it is a JOKE, an Arab proverb says:"beat your wife every single day, if you dont know why, she will know"

Joke? They came for Basketmouth because of a joke.
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
AfroKnight:
Joke? They came for Basketmouth because of a joke.

bro, dont mix apples with oranges....none of these Arabs were EU ambassador for domestic violence neither am i... and as much as it is wrong to lay hands on a woman, i can find many reason as to why a man would/should. EXAMPLE: if your woman loses her mind and lay hands on you then the only way to reset her brain is to give her a taste of her own medicine. tit for tat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by AfroKnight: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, dont mix apples with oranges....none of these Arabs were EU ambassador for domestic violence neither am i... and as much as it is wrong to lay hands on a woman, i can find many reason as to why a man would/should. EXAMPLE: if your woman loses her mind and lay hands on you then the only way to reset her brain is to give her a taste of her own medicine. tit for tat.

Lol. Basketmouth joked about violence against women. Same as your previous comment. Definitely not apples and oranges. But okay.

As to the reason for hitting a woman, of course, I say, don’t hit a man if you’re not ready to defend yourself like a man. Femininity is not an excuse to go about assaulting men. She may meet men who think a woman is not worth hitting, conversely, she may meet men who would love to demonstrate that there can be equality even in violence.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
AfroKnight:
Lol. Basketmouth joked about violence against women. Same as your previous comment. Definitely not apples and oranges. But okay.

i think there is a huge difference between domestic violence and RAPE, but i can understand how some people might see the above Arab proverb as insensitive... although these proverbs have been here for centuries, in the past it was considered normal, and i was just making an observation . here are other well known proverbs about beating ones wife:
Puerto Rico:“To keep your wife on the rails, beat her...and if she goes off the rails, beat her again.”
Germany:“Women and chops... the more you beat them the better they’ll be”
China:“Clubbing produces virtuous wives”
England/US:“Women, like gongs, should be beaten regularly,”
Korea:“A woman who is beaten is going to be a better wife.”
Burma:“Do not spare a bullock or a wife”
India:“The nails of a cart and the head of a woman, they work only when they are hit hard”
Russia:“For the man who beats his wife, God improves the food”
Europe:“A woman, a dog and a walnut tree -- the harder you beat them, the better they be”

As to the reason for hitting a woman, of course, I say, don’t hit a man if you’re not ready to defend yourself like a man. Femininity is not an excuse to go about assaulting men. She may meet men who think a woman is not worth hitting, conversely, she may meet men who would love to demonstrate that there can be equality even in violence.

i fully agree.
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by frozen70(f): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Rgade:
I believe this is a very vital part of every marriage.
So I was wondering if anyone could come up with an answer.
It's a question I personally would want answered as a person who would eventually get married.

This is a very stupid question

Why would a man marry to beat his wife weekly

You should have asked, how to prevent your wife from being tempted to sleep with another man after marriage who can offer better than you do
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
frozen70:

This is a very stupid question

Why would a man marry to beat his wife weekly

You should have asked, how to prevent your wife from being tempted to sleep with another man after marriage who can offer better than you do
Well it's not that stupid, it's not as if men enjoy hitting their wives, it's just that sometimes when the toaster malfunctions or delays your bread, you gotta give it a lil smack to make it lively again.
Some wives can be very annoying, you know that.
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Beosten:

There are different types of women. I married an employer of labour (boss lady). Any man that marries this type must agree that there will be two masters in the home. In order to keep the marriage going, the man must have at least 3 sources of income (1st in a private organization, 2nd with the government, and 3rd a side hustle).

If I'm to write on this topic, a book will be birthed.
3? just 3? please increase it to Ten! So on his grave it would be inscribed: He died Fighting!

Insecurity!
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I concur!

No one has the right to raise a finger against another. Male or Female!

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Randy100: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i think there is a huge difference between domestic violence and RAPE, but i can understand how some people might see the above Arab proverb as insensitive... although these proverbs have been here for centuries, in the past it was considered normal, and i was just making an observation . here are other well known proverbs about beating ones wife:
Puerto Rico:“To keep your wife on the rails, beat her...and if she goes off the rails, beat her again.”
Germany:“Women and chops... the more you beat them the better they’ll be”
China:“Clubbing produces virtuous wives”
England/US:“Women, like gongs, should be beaten regularly,”
Korea:“A woman who is beaten is going to be a better wife.”
Burma:“Do not spare a bullock or a wife”
India:“The nails of a cart and the head of a woman, they work only when they are hit hard”
Russia:“For the man who beats his wife, God improves the food”
Europe:“A woman, a dog and a walnut tree -- the harder you beat them, the better they be”

i fully agree.
Justification for beating a woman.
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by ubunja(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
it's funny but it's true. One day just ask your GF: "So you thought I wouldn't find out??"
Then watch as she apologies for things you didn't even know she did. Reverse Psychology at its best.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by frozen70(f): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rgade:

Well it's not that stupid, it's not as if men enjoy hitting their wives, it's just that sometimes when the toaster malfunctions or delays your bread, you gotta give it a lil smack to make it lively again.
Some wives can be very annoying, you know that.

Well if a man can not tolerate a woman then he is in for a challenge

If you follow a womans mouth, you will visit the clinic every week

Just keep cautioning instead of biting
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Randy100:
Justification for beating a woman.

this is how people viewed women in the past yes... and as much you may disagree with it, thats how women were viewed.... same way that the bible/qur'an are viewing women as second class citizen, since biblical times... no big deal here!

ubunja:
it's funny but it's true. One day just ask your GF: "So you thought I wouldn't find out??"
Then watch as she apologies for things you didn't even know she did. Reverse Psychology at its best.

many will quickly confess yeah!
the reason why many believe that it was ok to beat women in the past was because IT WAS OK TO BEAT YOUR WOMAN IN THE PAST. who are we kidding here?
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Randy100: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

this is how people viewed women in the past yes... and as much you may disagree with it, thats how women were viewed.... same way that the bible/qur'an are viewing women as second class citizen, since biblical times... no big deal here!

many will quickly confess yeah!
the reason wy many believe that it was ok to beat women in the past was because IT WAS OK TO BEAT YOUR WOMAN IN THE PAST. who are we kidding here?
Thank God, you said it is in the past. Old things have passed away. Our forefathers were beast and committed all manner of atrocities like killing of twins, should we also continue in the same way. We are in the era of civilization, it is either you get in or be left behind.
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Randy100:
Thank God, you said it is in the past. Old things have passed away. Our forefathers were beast and committed all manner of atrocities like killing of twins, should we also continue in the same way. We are in the era of civilization, it is either you get in or be left behind.

if people TODAY continue to read whats written in the bible/qur'an and have no problems with it then i think it should also be ok to have the same outlook with these above old proverbs i quoted.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Randy100: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

if people TODAY continue to read whats written in the bible/qur'an and have no problems with it then i think it should also be ok to have the same outlook with these above old proverbs i quoted.
unfortunately, not everything written in the bible/quran is worth emulating and people discarded it for a reason.
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Randy100:
unfortunately, not everything written in the bible/quran is worth emulating and people discarded it for a reason.

... just as not every proverb should be taken seriously. the point is that many of the atrocities written in these holybooks are not removed, so why would you expect us to suddenly disregard these old proverbs?!?!? ust do the same thing you do when reading the rubbish in these holybooks....
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by Randy100: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

... just as not every proverb should be taken seriously. the point is that many of the atrocities written in these holybooks are not removed, so why would you expect us to suddenly disregard these old proverbs?!?!? ust do the same thing you do when reading the rubbish in these holybooks....
In summary, I am discarding the proverb that encourages violence on women. Thanks.
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Randy100:
In summary, I am discarding the proverb that encourages violence on women. Thanks.

you are welcome bro.

(1) (Reply)

opo / What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality) / God Has Done It Again, I'm In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.