Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Wetin Women Want From Men?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Women Want From Men?? (939 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Women Want From Men?? by litem234(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2019
Mama Suzy
.. I don't understand your criteria of approving posts ..

But I no wan hide behind any person post this ...

it happened to me... I wan ask one question before I start my story.. no mind my spelling errors oooh...

Just read to understand...

What exactly does women want from men?

I ask this question because it's really confusing to me. I met one girl last Sunday ...

Against my dating policy (rule one on my dating policy.. I don't start conversations with any gal under 25 years old am a little over 30 .. I believe a lot of drama comes with them. Unless the few good ones..)
But I went ahead to collect her number. She is like 23yrs old.. I took her number around 3:45pm last Sunday. She lives in a different city but not far from mine.. I called her later at night . Her number was off.. I called her the following morning ... She picked up... I enquired why her no wasn't going the previous night... She citied NEPA issues... I told her I want her number to be reachable 24/7.... I sent her 10k at the spot to buy power bank... That was the second day (Monday).. she was very homely and lovely even before I sent the 10k. .

After that day we continued talking on phone... I call most of the times... I sub 4gig .. I sent another 5k and 7k or so... we equally hanged on Wednesday .... But no sex since I wanted to be a good guy and I even considered taking the stuff very serious... I equally concluded time dey so need becoming a Russian...

All this things are happening from Monday to Thursday.. I send her recharge card.. You once Access bank cut 65 naira from each 1k ... I will send the rest to her card... Instead of using in for myself... By Friday I noticed dullings on her part.. I called her ....omo that excited gal don change automatically. ... I tried to plead with her but it fell to deaf ears.. but come to think of it what am I even pleading for? ... she even lied to me on the second day of meeting ... I asked for her FB and Instagram.... She claimed she s not on FB... I laughed it off...

But due to her changed attitude... I called her on Saturday night... She was still acting like I did something wrong ... I asked her wetin I do..she kept saying nothing...

This is the under 25 drama I detest... but here it have fallen on me.

I ended the fiasco by calling and telling her .... Do u want me to give you space??...

To my greatest surprise this gal replied if that's what you want it's okay.

Omo this relationship have gone like Solomon Grundy... Born on Sunday and died friday and buried on Saturday.....

Behold this was a Solomon Grundy relationship.

My question still remains

What does women truly want?

I showed care, commitment, love, i was extremely generous, I communicated and I was ready to do more to make her happy but she prefers a life without me ....

What do women want??

Shout out to Dr Ken ... Na man you be ...

angryMama Suzy
.. I don't understand your criteria of approving posts ..

But I no wan hide behind any person post this ...

it happened to me... I wan ask one question before I start my story.. no mind my spelling errors oooh...

Just read to understand...

What exactly does women want from men?

I ask this question because it's really confusing to me. I met one girl last Sunday ...

Against my dating policy (rule one on my dating policy.. I don't start conversations with any gal under 25 years old am a little over 30 .. I believe a lot of drama comes with them. Unless the few good ones..)
But I went ahead to collect her number. She is like 23yrs old.. I took her number around 3:45pm last Sunday. She lives in a different city but not far from mine.. I called her later at night . Her number was off.. I called her the following morning ... She picked up... I enquired why her no wasn't going the previous night... She citied NEPA issues... I told her I want her number to be reachable 24/7.... I sent her 10k at the spot to buy power bank... That was the second day (Monday).. she was very homely and lovely even before I sent the 10k. .

After that day we continued talking on phone... I call most of the times... I sub 4gig .. I sent another 5k and 7k or so... we equally hanged on Wednesday .... But no sex since I wanted to be a good guy and I even considered taking the stuff very serious... I equally concluded time dey so need becoming a Russian...

All this things are happening from Monday to Thursday.. I send her recharge card.. You once Access bank cut 65 naira from each 1k ... I will send the rest to her card... Instead of using in for myself... By Friday I noticed dullings on her part.. I called her ....omo that excited gal don change automatically. ... I tried to plead with her but it fell to deaf ears.. but come to think of it what am I even pleading for? ... she even lied to me on the second day of meeting ... I asked for her FB and Instagram.... She claimed she s not on FB... I laughed it off...

But due to her changed attitude... I called her on Saturday night... She was still acting like I did something wrong ... I asked her wetin I do..she kept saying nothing...

This is the under 25 drama I detest... but here it have fallen on me.

I ended the fiasco by calling and telling her .... Do u want me to give you space??...

To my greatest surprise this gal replied if that's what you want it's okay.

Omo this relationship have gone like Solomon Grundy... Born on Sunday and died friday and buried on Saturday.....

Behold this was a Solomon Grundy relationship.

My question still remains

What does women truly want?

I showed care, commitment, love, i was extremely generous, I communicated and I was ready to do more to make her happy but she prefers a life without me ....

What do women want??

Shout out to Dr Ken ... Na man you be ...
Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by LarryBee1k: 7:20pm On May 19, 2019
Too long and incoherent.
Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by Cholls(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2019
my brother dis girl are not normal they too dey flack
Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by egojiokwu(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2019
Nwoko is the hint of what women want. You may need to ask Regina. grin
Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by boiz2men(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2019
your sin was being a nice guy. you spent close to 50k in less than a week and you didnt even see pant...
Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by Sluvist(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2019
You are the problem in the first place, by spending such money to her at early stage shows that you are stranded for a relationship. What you supposed to do is to have more time together and chat, understand her feelings and develop mutual understanding, not just pump money at early stage. May be she was attached to someone else, she just gave you her number just to run a casual deal and move on not to stay long.
Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by Curvinus(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2019
Maybe you are not handsome and you are trying to nail a girl above your looks threshold who apparently is already hooked to a top tier slayer and maybe has her own money too.

You forget that this is 2019 and women have become liberated and empowered, thereby rendering your protectionism and provisioning as useless as a nugget in the middle of a desert.

Beautiful women nowadays will mostly sleep with handsome guys without asking for a penny because it is what they enjoy. Anyone who says looks don't matter to women obviously has been sold a lie or hasn't started dating yet.

Women as I know them are very visual creatures and even if she is past her prime, she'll still try one last time to hook up with Prince Charming, failure of which leaves them very bitter and caustic towards the nice but not hot guys.

So for better luck next time, try rolling with your looks match or even a step or two below and watch how everything becomes easy. With this system too, you can date and sleep with any age grade and you'll still get to burst your nuts in the end without breaking much sweat

However if you insist on slaying a stunner with your cash, then you must look out for those who want what you're offering and are ready to play. it's called the beta box game. Your mistake is however trying to trick her into love with cash. The only love you need is the one you give to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by stonemasonn: 12:21am On May 20, 2019
Chai!!
Curvinus:
Maybe you are not handsome and you are trying to nail a girl above your looks threshold who apparently is already hooked to a top tier slayer and maybe has her own money too.

You forget that this is 2019 and women have become liberated and empowered, thereby rendering your protectionism and provisioning as useless as a nugget in the middle of a desert.

Beautiful women nowadays will mostly sleep with handsome guys without asking for a penny because it is what they enjoy. Anyone who says looks don't matter to women obviously has been sold a lie or hasn't started dating yet.

Women as I know them are very visual creatures and even if she is past her prime, she'll still try one last time to hook up with Prince Charming, failure of which leaves them very bitter and caustic towards the nice but not hot guys.

So for better luck next time, try rolling with your looks match or even a step or two below and watch how everything becomes easy. With this system too, you can date and sleep with any age grade and you'll still get to burst your nuts in the end without breaking much sweat

However if you insist on slaying a stunner with your cash, then you must look out for those who want what you're offering and are ready to play. it's called the beta box game. Your mistake is however trying to trick her into love with cash. The only love you need is the one you give to yourself.
Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by Westsida: 12:37am On May 20, 2019
Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by jbblues24(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2019
Such engaging.
Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2019
You are over thirty years old and a small girl of 23 is playing tombori with your heart and your head lipsrsealed. I feel really sorry for you. Why do men like to complicate their lives for nothing undecided
Re: Wetin Women Want From Men?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2019
Curvinus:
[b]

Beautiful women nowadays will mostly sleep with handsome guys without asking for a penny because it is what they enjoy. [/b]Anyone who says looks don't matter to women obviously has been sold a lie or hasn't started dating yet.

Hypergamy exists and is even more prevalent today than at any point in history. It's why women like Regina Daniels despite their successes aren't afraid to marry men the age of their grandfather. Linda ikeji even got knocked up an ugly rich man. Women today are after money even a successful woman wants a more successful man.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Model With Very Hot Curves Wows IG Users / Big Brother Naija 2019 Housemate, Nelson, On Friday Exposed His Manhood On Natio / Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.