Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat (3128 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat? / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by ebusnwaoma: 8:34pm On May 19, 2019
A Nigerian lady reportedly lost her relationship of 3 years, because of a car front seat which she dragged with her boyfriend's mother. It was gathered that the couple had scheduled their traditional wedding in two months time (July), however following the stand-off, the prospective mother-in-law has sworn that her son will never marry the lady.

Uchy Promise who shared the story of the Nigerian lady who reportedly lost her relationship of 3 years because of a car front seat, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/19/nigerian-lady-loses-her-relationship-of-3-years-because-of-car-front-seat/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by JasonScoolari: 8:36pm On May 19, 2019
A figment of his own imagination.

Another Wale Adenuga Classic.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by tobtap: 8:37pm On May 19, 2019
Pride go b4 a fall... no sympathy here cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Chepos1(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2019
Village pple don finally succeed. shocked

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by yungmill(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2019
Contact Wale Adenuga sharp sharp, na better super story be this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by ebusnwaoma: 8:44pm On May 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by habsydiamond(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2019
E better as he never her. Imagine the kind of treatment she go dey give her husband mama if dem marry. Na how God dey save people from future predicaments be that ooo... To have a bad girlfriend is better that having a bad wife... That's F9 in a once in lifetime course.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by nzeobi(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2019
your stubborness will be cured permanently and your wings clipped.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by emeijeh(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2019
Wetin she gain ?

Let her kukuma marry front seat and seat belt na

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Ndukings92(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2019
Na them
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 19, 2019
script writers everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by babyfaceafrica: 8:58pm On May 19, 2019
made-up story
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 19, 2019
Everything about the write up is FAKE
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Ekez(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2019
Must the mother occupy the front seat''? Two wrong cannot make a right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Richardonald(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2019
when ur village people finally get u.....

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 19, 2019
This is super storrrry grin grin
I don't think any lady will be that petty because of front seat of a car.mbanu
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 19, 2019
I even prefer back seat. That's the oga's seat.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Deepfeel(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2019
I don't believe this story,
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Raalsalghul: 9:08pm On May 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I even prefer back seat. That's the oga's seat.
Lies.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by iTearHerToto: 9:13pm On May 19, 2019
And someone would expect me to believe this trash. I rather believe Seun is a Wheelbarrow pusher at Ojuelegba under bridge angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 19, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Lies.
Mind yourself
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:43pm On May 19, 2019
Na so
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Nobody: 12:27am On May 20, 2019
Whats it with some ladies and dhier obsession for front seat of car. U dey struggle with ur guy mama cos of ordinary front seat of car. Na wah .
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Raalsalghul: 5:37am On May 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Mind yourself
Come make me... undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Nobody: 6:34am On May 20, 2019
nzeobi:
your stubborness will be cured permanently and your wings clipped.
CORRCT ONE.
Na these WOMEN EMPOWERMENT people..
Make EMPOWERMENT kill her there... grin grin

I don’t PITY any LADY with such HABIT..
U are the one to be MARRIED into a NEW HOME, rather than starting up a cordial and mutual relationship with the new people, you went ahead to DRAW LINES like the one you see on Z-WORLD and IROKO TV....

Young LADY.....
U are indeed MADDDDDD.
The funny thing is that the said girl, may be a Poor girl from a struggling home.

Most wealthy LADIES behave themselves
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by bluefilm: 6:59am On May 20, 2019
Another wale adenuga production. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Come make me... undecided
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by jbblues24(m): 4:31am On May 24, 2019
Outstandingly elegant shot =)
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by femmoy(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2019
the guy is stupid, though it's enough reason to get angry but not enough to cancel a wedding ceremony. the lady should move on to a better man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat by jbblues24(m): 3:34am On May 29, 2019
So sick and good dude

(1) (Reply)

u / Sex During Menstruation Is It Good Or Bad Pls I Need Advice / Meet Uche Mba, The 24-year-old Igbo Lady That Transformed Her Body Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.